PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Gamecube

Deberg_1990
09-10-2006, 08:39 AM
I just bought a used one of these systems the other day for my family. Great little system i must say. Quite impressed. Does anybody else have one of these? What are some of the top games?? Any good online games?

IM also considering buying the Component video cable for it. It appears that Nintendo stopped making it though so it is somewhat rare. Going for 70-80 bucks on ebay. Yikes!

JBucc
09-10-2006, 09:13 AM
SSB Melee is the only game I ever played on mine. That and Resident Evil 4 are probably the only games worth buying.

deadbabyseal
09-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Legend of Zelda, the Wind Waker is a good game on the cube.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Got a cube for the kids years ago. I have personally bought all the resident evil series for it and madden games as well. Don't play it much, but the kids play and buy more games for it than the xbox.

Bowser
09-10-2006, 08:16 PM
I played a Gamecube when it first came out, a game called Eternal Darkness. Pretty cool and addictive game.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:34 PM
I played a Gamecube when it first came out, a game called Eternal Darkness. Pretty cool and addictive game.That is one trippy game.

For those who haven't played it...

Your character in the game can go insane due to all the horrific things she sees. As she loses it, weird things start happening in the game.

bugs crawling on the screen... says the controller is unplugged when it isn't.. your character being randomly decapitated out of the blue, only to find out it was an illusion...

Cool game, but it's not really one for the young kids.

Psyko Tek
09-11-2006, 11:47 PM
my boys have a cube,
I love playing star wars lego, x-men legends, and godzillqa destroy all monsters

Guru
09-11-2006, 11:50 PM
my boys have a cube,
I love playing star wars lego, x-men legends, and godzillqa destroy all monsters
I hear they are coming out with Lego Batman next year.

TrickyNicky
09-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Super Mario Sunshine
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Freedom Fighters
Viewtiful Joe
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Tales of Symphonia
Baten Kaitos
Skies of Arcadia
F-Zero GX
Timesplitters 2
Ikaruga
Fight Night Round 2
Soul Calibur II
Killer7
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
Beyond Good and Evil
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Star Fox Adventures
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Thats off the top of my head of my dorms collection.

Fruit Ninja
09-12-2006, 09:59 AM
SSB Melee is the only game I ever played on mine. That and Resident Evil 4 are probably the only games worth buying.i got Metroid Prime for it. Then shortly after, my nephew would come over n get stuck on playing games. So i just gave it to him, Never did end up finishing Prime. Game was awesome though. Never played windwalker. I should have though.

Gamecube has a nice punch to it for as small as it is. Controllers are a lil odd, but its a nice system for a family with young kids thats for darn sure.

HC_Chief
09-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Donkey Konga is an insanely addictive game.... but you have to buy the congos controller!!

Saulbadguy
09-12-2006, 10:38 AM
We've got one. I like all the Mario sports games.

CHENZ A!
09-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Mario Kart double dash or something like that.

TrickyNicky
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Argh, how could I forget Mario Kart...

CHENZ A!
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM

Especially fun if you have 4 controllers.

TrickyNicky
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh I know. I need them Blue Sparks.

Deberg_1990
09-12-2006, 09:49 PM

Great game. I bought it a few days ago and my wife and I cant stop playing it.