PDA

View Full Version : **** YOU RANDY CROSS

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 12:54 PM
"That's a good non-call."

SUCK SOME MORE PALMER DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

siberian khatru
09-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Nothing's convinced me that it WASN'T a penalty.

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2006, 12:59 PM
HEY MAN no decapitations no flags

Deberg_1990
09-10-2006, 01:01 PM
IM fairly certain Geathers is in for a pretty hefty fine once the officials review it later in the week. Doesnt help us much now though......

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Randy Cross is a cocksucking piece of ****ing shit.

That was a cheap ****ing shot at our starting QB who was going into a slide.

ChiefsFire
09-10-2006, 01:02 PM
if that was golden boy Palmer laid out it woulda been the end of the world and whoever made the hit would be chastised

CoMoChief
09-10-2006, 01:04 PM
That should have been a penalty. Rule is I thought that you cant hit the QB in the head when he's going in for a slide, you can only hit in the head when the QB dives.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Bob Dole is still ****ing LIVID at this bullshit.

It was bad enough that they didn't throw a flag, but then to listen to Cross legitimize the cheap hit just added insult to substantial injury.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't think they flagged it because Geathers was off his feet before Trent went into his slide......

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 01:39 PM
A hit like that on Palmer would have resulted in a 1-game suspension for one of our defenders...

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't think they flagged it because Geathers was off his feet before Trent went into his slide......

Bob Dole doesn't give a shit.

The guy was going for a kill shot on a QB. If Trent wasn't sliding, it would have taken out a knee. If he did...well, you see the result.

It was a textbook PF penalty and should have been flagged. And Randy Cross should be mugged leaving town for claiming that it wasn't.

Simplex3
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM
The only reason I can maybe, maybe, MAYBE give for why they didn't throw a flag there was they thought the push by Kinneson was more than it was.

Immaculate
09-10-2006, 01:52 PM
I hate every word that guy says. Worst announcer in the NFL. Even worse than Joe Buck.

keg in kc
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
He was either going for a killshot or he was going for Green's knees. Either way...dirty play.

And Randy Cross is a bastard.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
The only reason I can maybe, maybe, MAYBE give for why they didn't throw a flag there was they thought the push by Kinneson was more than it was.

With the way they've changed the rules to protect QB's in recent years, there is NO excuse for not throwing a flag.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 01:55 PM

SUCK SOME MORE PALMER DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT.When he said that, I sceamed SHUT UP so loud, I lost my voice.

I simply cannot understand how this fuggin idiot can continue to draw a paycheck, and why CBS continues to torture us whith his hatred of everything Chiefs. I personally want to ruin his career. I wan't that bitch fired, and sued for that insensitive comment. He needs to have karma visit him in his car on the way home.

I hope you read this Randy you fuggin bitch. Eat shit and die.

Jim Jones
09-10-2006, 01:56 PM
A KILLSHOT?

It's football you morons.

He dove to hit him like he would any player.

Is a guy running downhill at full speed and about to dive supposed to go "Aw shucks it's the QB, I better stop" right in the middle of the play?

It was a clean play. I'm looking at other teams forums to see reactions to the hit and everyone seems to agree it wasn't dirty.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2006, 01:57 PM
With the way they've changed the rules to protect QB's in recent years, there is NO excuse for not throwing a flag.

Agreed. It was more than obvious dude was going for a kill shot in the head against Green who was in a slide. Geathers is a POS as far as im concerned.

OldTownChief
09-10-2006, 01:57 PM
What's Trent's status?

MadMax
09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
A hit like that on Palmer would have resulted in a 1-game suspension for one of our defenders...
ding ding ding...Eggf'nzactly!!!!!!!! Gawd aren't we used to this BS! I was saying to my friend, had the roles been reversed our player would be ejected....So sad :shake:

stucman
09-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Trent Green should have never been running with the ball, but since our team was not prepared to play a playoff team in the preseason this was the result. Trent was trying to make something happen since our team was not prepared

Herm was right he coached this game alot different that Coach Vermil. I liked Coach Vermil's results much better.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 02:01 PM
A KILLSHOT?

He was prone and his hip was almost on the ****ing ground when he made contact on a QB who was in a slide.

Yeah. Really clean.

Go mix up another batch of koolaid.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 02:02 PM
A KILLSHOT?

Is a guy running downhill at full speed and about to dive supposed to go "Aw shucks it's the QB, I better stop" right in the middle of the play?

It was a clean play. I'm looking at other teams forums to see reactions to the hit and everyone seems to agree it wasn't dirty.

I don't think it was dirty either.....it's unfortunate but you can't ask a guy to change positions when diving through midair. So flagging him for it would probably be a bit much.

Kerberos
09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
If you look closely at the replay Kennison pushed that guy even harder at Trent. He was out of control by the time he hit Green.

Should have been a penalty by all means, but any injury to Green has Kennison as partial blame IMO.

Agent V
09-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Randy Cross is a joke. But we are talking about a television station that hired Shannon Sharpe as a sports analyst...

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Screw that. He was diving for Green before Kennison touched him.

Cheap shot.

Randy Cross can eat shit. IT was a hit on a sliding QB....

IF that had been anyone named Palmer or Manning, It would absolutely have been called.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 02:06 PM
A cheap shot all the way. Man, our O line sucks.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Trent shouldn't have had to carry the team like LJ, but the icing on the cake is that hater Cross. "looks like a clean hit", right when Green may be suffering from a freaking subdural hematoma.

Shut up you Troll bitch Cross. I am sick of your smug, high toned, never undultating scratchy as voice. Shut up. I hope you lose your voice and can't talk anymore. Have to write your comments on a piece of paper. Shut up. shut up. SHUT UP!!!

headsnap
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
A KILLSHOT?

Trent was in his slide, he GAVE HIMSELF UP!!! A QB in a slide is't ANY PLAYER!!!

it's in the rules, he had better stop...

Bwana
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
A KILLSHOT?

Bull shit, it was a ****ing cheap shot period dumb ass.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
I don't think it was dirty either.....it's unfortunate but you can't ask a guy to change positions when diving through midair. So flagging him for it would probably be a bit much.

It would have been funny to see what your take would have been last year if the same hit had been made by a Texas player on your lover Leinart.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 02:14 PM
I wouldn't think it was dirty regardless of who it was on honestly. When you wait as long as Trent did to slide you will get hit. He waited so long the guy was already into his tackle motion diving into the air when Trent slid.

Otter
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
That was absolute bullshit, Trent was all but on his back.

I'll refain before I say somthing stupid again, I"ve been slugging beers.

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Dirty hit. You don't spear a sliding QB.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't think it was dirty regardless of who it was on honestly. When you wait as long as Trent did to slide you will get hit. He waited so long the guy was already into his tackle motion diving into the air when Trent slid.

You're right. It was a great play.

Go USC!

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 02:23 PM

Rules are rules.

The hit should have drawn a flag. It will draw a fine.

grandllama
09-10-2006, 02:26 PM
That was absolute bullshit, Trent was all but on his back.

I'll refain before I say somthing stupid again, I"ve been slugging beers.

eh, go ahead and say something stupid... I was watching the game at a bar full of Browns fans and they asked me to calm down...

Mecca
09-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Rules are rules.

The hit should have drawn a flag. It will draw a fine.

I thought it would get flagged and it will probably be fined but I didn't think that was really the debate. I just don't think it was dirty or that the guy went out of his way to try to do that.

Calcountry
It would have been funny to see what your take would have been last year if the same hit had been made by a Texas player on your lover Leinart.I was thinking the same thing when I see Mecca sticking up for this chit. Me thinks, the only reason he is defending this crap, is that his boy Palmer is on that team as well.

He was defending this "elite" team all week.

We simply don't want to hear anything other than huge fine levied against that ape that hit Green, and Randy Cross befalling a serious case of Laryngitis.

Skip Towne
Seriously, we need to send a petition to CBS demanding they assign Cross elsewhere.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2006, 02:28 PM
eh, go ahead and say something stupid... I was watching the game at a bar full of Browns fans and they asked me to calm down...

I hope you told them to enjoy their 4-12 season and to **** right off.

grandllama
09-10-2006, 02:28 PM
A KILLSHOT?

who the f*ck is this tard?

I was in a bar, full of browns fans, screaming my ass off at the crap shot. (as I said and I was asked by management to calm down or leave)

15 minutes later, they showed the shot on the Browns / Saints broadcast and three or four browns fans bought me a beer / shot and said they didn't realize how f*cked of a play it was...

Mecca
09-10-2006, 02:29 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I see Mecca sticking up for this chit. Me thinks, the only reason he is defending this crap, is that his boy Palmer is on that team as well.

He was defending this "elite" team all week.

We simply don't want to hear anything other than huge fine levied against that ape that hit Green, and Randy Cross befalling a serious case of Laryngitis.

Jesus Christ sorry.......I better fall in line with everyone elses opinion around here god forbid I might actually not think exactly like everyone else does.

All I said was the Bengals were a good team and it wouldn't be this cakewalk some people seemed to think it would be.

ENDelt260
09-10-2006, 02:34 PM
At some point after that a bartender where I was announced that he was going to give a free pitcher of beer to the rowdiest table. Boozer and I discussed it and decided if I threw my chair at the bigscreen I probably wouldn't be rewarded with free beer.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Seriously, we need to send a petition to CBS demanding they assign Cross elsewhere.Well, we did get a Firegregrobinson.com thing going once.

Headsap? How bout it, can we beat Cross down, at least get his sorry ass away from the Chiefs games at best, and a formal apology from him at least.

He almost seemed to be gloating at what the ramifications of Trent lying there with a concussion meant to our season. We all knew, that if Trent went down this year, we are done. Anyone who follows the Chiefs at all, knows we aren't deep at QB. There he is, smirking it up, "its a clean hit".

At the end of the game, "Herm better figure it out, heheh, whats he going to do???"

Reminded me of the Buffalo game last year.

I must now forgive Randy, and that bafoon that Hit Green, lest I become a bitter old man like Skip.

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Jesus Christ sorry.......I better fall in line with everyone elses opinion around here god forbid I might actually not think exactly like everyone else does.

All I said was the Bengals were a good team and it wouldn't be this cakewalk some people seemed to think it would be.

This doesn't have anything to do with previous discussion of any "cakewalks". The thread is about Cross announcing that it was a "good non-call".

Which it wasn't.

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 02:40 PM

Why don't you Moooove on over to the Bengals board?

headsnap
09-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, we did get a Firegregrobinson.com thing going once.

Headsap? How bout it, can we beat Cross down, at least get his sorry ass away from the Chiefs games at best, and a formal apology from him at least.
I actually found myself rooting for Greg in that overtime game yesterday. :eek:

I no-longer have the energy or desire to head up another one of those things. I am sure there are others here that are up to the task.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 02:41 PM
.......Why are you railing on me cause I said I thought it was a bad matchup for the Chiefs and they'd probably lose? I was just being objective doesn't make me a non fan.

HC_Chief
09-10-2006, 02:42 PM

SUCK SOME MORE PALMER DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

No shit. Hell, even the f*cking donkey fans are calling it a cheap shot.

the Talking Can
09-10-2006, 02:42 PM
when a QB slides he exposes his head, neck, and chest....that's why the rules exist: to protect a vulnerable player...I've seen flags thrown for hits that didn't knock a QB down...

that hit was uncalled for and dangerous and I wish someone would have kicked his ass right there...Karma will find that bastard, count on it...

John_Locke
09-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, we did get a Firegregrobinson.com thing going once.

He almost seemed to be gloating at what the ramifications of Trent lying there with a concussion meant to our season. We all knew, that if Trent went down this year, we are done. Anyone who follows the Chiefs at all, knows we aren't deep at QB. There he is, smirking it up, "its a clean hit".

At the end of the game, "Herm better figure it out, heheh, whats he going to do???"

Reminded me of the Buffalo game last year.

I must now forgive Randy, and that bafoon that Hit Green, lest I become a bitter old man like Skip.

then the stupid comment about Willie Roaf could just waltz in and get a job and name his price...

Randy cross is not even good enough to suck my dogs dick

grandllama
09-10-2006, 02:44 PM
.......Why are you railing on me cause I said I thought it was a bad matchup for the Chiefs and they'd probably lose? I was just being objective doesn't make me a non fan.

because this thread has 100% nothing to do with that. Anybody who thought this game would be a cakewalk got what they deserved.

This thread is about that dumb ass piece of shit taking a cheap shot at our only qb worth the cost of his uniform and an announcer, that for years has had a grudge against the yet always ends up announcing our games, calling it a 'clean shot'

Bwana
09-10-2006, 02:45 PM

Oh for **** sake dude, STFU.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 02:47 PM
.......Why are you railing on me cause I said I thought it was a bad matchup for the Chiefs and they'd probably lose? I was just being objective doesn't make me a non fan.You have to know when to hold up, know when to fold up, know when to walk away.

Dude, we want Cross's head, period.

Don't care about matchups, Palmer, or anything. Life kind of sucks for a Chiefs fan right now. The fact, that you can play devils advocate for that ruthless shot, is beyond me since it was a great Chiefs QB who had put his heart and soul out there for our team.

grandllama
09-10-2006, 02:47 PM
then the stupid comment about Willie Roaf could just waltz in and get a job and name his price...

Randy cross is not even good enough to suck my dogs dick

sorry, I actually agreed with that comment from the former SanFran Fairy****er...

One of the things I was screaming at llamajr in the phone when asked to calm down was that Trent should have never been in that position to begin with and that Carl had better have had his smug ass on the cell phone with Roaf's agent 10 seconds after the hit...

MadMax
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM

Heh, amazing what 15 number one picks in the draft will eventually get you.... :hmmm:

kcfanXIII
09-10-2006, 02:54 PM
i was going to title a thread "the OFFICAL randy cross is a fag thread," but **** YOU RANDY CROSS works. its bad enough the offense looked like shit, its bad enough the chiefs wasted a good defensive performance, but to listen to that **** face try to justify a dirty hit was the icing on the cake. only problem with watching the game in high def is it dosen't sync up with the radio.

phantom OPI calls, not calling holding (ok, generic bitch, i'll agree.) the rules state when a qb goes feet first, he is protected, and it is up to the defender to avoid contact. i would not have tried to calm my defense, i would have given them one goal. one play, 11 players, taking off palmer's head. late hit, 15 yd penalty, its all worth it to even the playing field.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 03:07 PM
We are not alone. I believe he is hurting ratings.

http://mb4.scout.com/fbillsfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=1131.topic

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Randy Cross is worse than Hitler.

Florida_Bronco
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
I only saw the tail end of the highlight, so I can't really offer my opinion on the hit. With that being said, I hope Trent is ok.

the Talking Can
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM

actually, I think Hitler was quoted saying, "You think I'm an asshole...you should meet Randy Cross."

Guru
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM

EFFN EXACTLY

Guru
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
And why does CBS continue to shove that POS up our a$$ anyway?

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
i was going to title a thread "the OFFICAL randy cross is a Rump Ranger thread," but **** YOU RANDY CROSS works. its bad enough the offense looked like shit, its bad enough the chiefs wasted a good defensive performance, but to listen to that **** face try to justify a dirty hit was the icing on the cake. only problem with watching the game in high def is it dosen't sync up with the radio.

phantom OPI calls, not calling holding (ok, generic bitch, i'll agree.) the rules state when a qb goes feet first, he is protected, and it is up to the defender to avoid contact. i would not have tried to calm my defense, i would have given them one goal. one play, 11 players, taking off palmer's head. late hit, 15 yd penalty, its all worth it to even the playing field.It was at that moment, that I strained a vocal chord.

I can't take him anymore.

Anybody got an email for that tool.

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
It was at that moment, that I strained a vocal chord.

I can't take him anymore.

Anybody got an email for that tool.
Shut up you stupid clerk.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM
And why does CBS continue to shove that POS up our a$$ anyway?

Because CBS is just another arm in Viacom's neo-Nazi conglomerate.

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM
I liked Coach Vermil's results much better.
Vermiel's results without Roaf weren't anything to aspire to.
At least there was a glimmer of defense today against a decent O.

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Shut up you stupid clerk.O.K.

shockwave
09-10-2006, 04:06 PM
This is ****ing football!
If Trent wants to take off running, FINE, but let's not forget that when QB's do that, they are FAIR GAME.
Just because Trent was getting ready to slide, Geathers had already committed to the hit, and was pushed into him means SHIT!
THIS IS FOOTBALL!
NOT Bingo. :rolleyes:
Sorry Arrowhead fans....stop acting like whinney **nts. :deevee:
It was a legal hit, and a damn good one. Maybe your QB will remember that the next time he tries to run out of the pocket.
:dom:
(IMG:http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery060910-12.jpg)
1-0 Bitches :clap:

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 04:07 PM
O.K.
:LOL:

NashvilleRock.net
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
I've only been a die hard Chiefs fan for about 4 years so my question is, why does Cross hate us so much? What's the grudge about? Anyone care to explain it?

Tribal Warfare
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
If Trent wants to take off running, FINE, but let's not forget that when QB's do that, they are FAIR GAME.
Just because Trent was getting ready to slide, Geathers had already committed to the hit, and was pushed into him means SHIT!
THIS IS FOOTBALL!
It was a legal hit, and a damn good one. Maybe your QB will remember that the next time he tries to run out of the pocket.

Hey you garfield sucking off motherf*cker where were you during this week talking smack on the BB? You are a real badass after the fact.

the Talking Can
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
THIS IS FOOTBALL!

rules are rules you troll...your QB got taken out with a LEGAL hit and you cried like a pussy...go away, or to mecca's house, or where ever...

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
THIS IS FOOTBALL!

You're absolutely right--it is football. And subsequently, it has rules.

A QB in a slide is NOT fair game. A blow to the head is NOT a legal hit.

Why didn't you register under your real name, Randy?

shockwave
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey you garfield sucking off motherf*cker wherE were you during this week talking smack on the BB? You you are a real badass after the fact.

WHO DEY BITCH ROFL

grandllama
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM

Yep, it was just as legal as that romantic night you spent in Tijuana with your mom, the toothless whore, and that donkey.

Guru
09-10-2006, 04:12 PM
rules are rules you troll...your QB got taken out with a LEGAL hit and you cried like a pussy...go away, or to mecca's house, or where ever...

Of course, I wonder what he would be saying if it had been Palmer. We already know the flag would have been thrown.

Tribal Warfare
09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
WHO DEY BITCH ROFL

ooooh, big words that hurt me

shockwave
09-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Of course, I wonder what he would be saying if it had been Palmer. We already know the flag would have been thrown.

Or mabye Palmer isnt as stupid as Trent......

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
'Mabye' he's the only working brain in your franchise, judging from the way your team turned into an episode of Oprah soon as he went down last January.

alanm
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
The evil eye is focused squarely on Palmer now.
Bad JU-ju on the Bungholes the rest of the year. :bang: :evil: :fire:

Always a Chief fan
09-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Cross is a fuggin dumbass that hates the Chiefs! We should petition CBS to ban him from Chiefs games. That was a dirty ass hit, Trent was sliding, should of been a penalty and ejection from the game, and a fine/suspension monday. If it was the media darlings manningx2, palmer, or brady, all the media jock whores would be in an uproar! Anyone who says this is not true is either a dumbass, or a Chiefs hater.

NashvilleRock.net
09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Nobody can answer my question?? What is the grudge about? Why does Cross hate the Chiefs?

DJJasonp
09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
As soon as I saw Cross in the booth, I knew we were doomed.

The guy just isnt a fan of anything the chiefs do and he goes on and on about nothing. Whoever it was (cross or the other announcer) saying "this looks much worse than what it really is" as they're carting Trent off should get nuthooks....I mean, how many years of med school did you attend to prepare you to make that statement????

Idiots.

And, yes, if this was Palmer, Brady, or the well-fellated Mannings....there would have been 9 yellow flags laying on the ground after the hit.

chiefs1111
09-10-2006, 05:52 PM
yeah i was pissed when i found out he was doing the game,i cant stand him............. ...

Mecca
09-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Nobody can answer my question?? What is the grudge about? Why does Cross hate the Chiefs?

Because in 2003 when every Chiefs fan thought we were the best team in the NFL......he said we weren't and said our defense sucked so he obviously hates us.

kcfanXIII
09-10-2006, 06:28 PM
cross just never says anything positive about the chiefs. i don't know why he has such distaste for them, he just does. having cross do the chiefs play by play is like having a clansman fill in for dave chapelle. it just dosen't fit. constructive criticism i can take as a fan but the constant negativity coming out of his mouth makes me want to turn down the tv and listen to the radio. but as i said earlier, the radio is about 6 or 7 seconds ahead of the HD broadcast. btw, cross has always been that way. it goes back further than 2003.

Nati Ice
09-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Because in 2003 when every Chiefs fan thought we were the best team in the NFL......he said we weren't and said our defense sucked so he obviously hates us.
makes sense

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 07:23 PM
cross just never says anything positive about the chiefs. i don't know why he has such distaste for them, he just does. having cross do the chiefs play by play is like having a clansman fill in for dave chapelle. it just dosen't fit. constructive criticism i can take as a fan but the constant negativity coming out of his mouth makes me want to turn down the tv and listen to the radio. but as i said earlier, the radio is about 6 or 7 seconds ahead of the HD broadcast. btw, cross has always been that way. it goes back further than 2003.

Maybe Carl f#cked his wife?

Guru
09-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Maybe Carl f#cked his wife?
If she is a Chiefs fan then yes, he did.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM

Nice ROFL

Mecca
09-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Randy Cross hates on alot of teams, it's just how he does games. If he thinks you aren't very good or thinks a player isn't good he's not shy about pointing it out.

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM

Why, yes - he is. Look it up in the rule book on NFL.com

JBucc
09-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I thought he said a lot of good things about us today. At least until we started sucking.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Randy Cross hates on alot of teams, it's just how he does games. If he thinks you aren't very good or thinks a player isn't good he's not shy about pointing it out.

I just want to see you make one post about him while Randys nut sack isn't bouncing off your chin while he's resting his beer on your head.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I just want to see you make one post about him while Randys nut sack isn't bouncing off your chin while he's resting his beer on your head.

WTF.......is this screw with people who don't fall in line day? Seriously what the **** do you guys want? The Chiefs looked like complete pieces of shit today. The announcer isn't going to speak well of the team getting raped that's just how it is. You want respect from the announcer play well period.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 08:23 PM
WTF.......is this screw with people who don't fall in line day? Seriously what the **** do you guys want? The Chiefs looked like complete pieces of shit today. The announcer isn't going to speak well of the team getting raped that's just how it is. You want respect from the announcer play well period.

Cross has a history running his yap about this team. What pissed me off the most was his cracks while Trent was laying on the field out cold. The clown is a complete waste of skin.

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:26 PM

Maybe that's why she is a Chiefs' fan.....

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:31 PM

I have to say, it's almost like you are trying to be contrary to the PPL tonight. I don't think anyone disagrees that we played like shit today, and I don't see anyone using any of these side issues as excuses for that play. I see people discussing side issues, while you are still looking at the over all picture.

As for Cross: he shows the Chiefs no respect even when they are playing well. He just doesn't; you might as well accept that fact.

KS Smitty
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I had to work today and recorded the game for later viewing. Randy Crosss is a tool. He babbles on incessantly and really doesn't make a lot of sense or is redundant most of the time. Not sure what his credentials are other than the fact that he played with the 40-whiners and Joe Montana.
But Randy Cross gets on my nerves and I imagine if he were a Chiefs Homer he still would.
I bet I said "Randy Cross shut up" at least 8 times during the game and that was with Pink Floyd playing the half.

OldTownChief
09-10-2006, 08:35 PM
As for Cross: he shows the Chiefs no respect even when they are playing well. He just doesn't; you might as well accept that fact.

I remember a few years back when he was covering a Chiefs preseason game where he was talking about how ugly our uni's are. Pop Warner kind of talk.

Bob Dole
09-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Bob Dole still stands behind the big "**** you" to Randy Cross. It was NOT a good call.

The RULE doesn't address the intent. The RULE addresses hitting a QB who has gone into a slide. It doesn't have "outs" written into it. The RULE says the QB is off-limits. The RULE is there to prevent EXACTLY what happened from happening. The RULE is THE ENTIRE REASON WHY Trent was in a vulnerable position and now in the hospital. If not for the RULE, Trent would have either gone OOB or been prepared for the hit. And the official's claim that he didn't flag it because of Kennison is complete and total bullshit after the fact.

ANY time you see a QB hit while sliding, the official's first reaction should be to reach for the hanky. You can pick it up after the fact if it is determined that the defender was pushed. As others have already mentioned, if that had been a Manning or a Palmer laying motionless on the turf, you can bet your sweet ass the field would have been littered with little yellow flags. As it should have been...because it's the ****ing RULE.

There wasn't any confusion whether Trent was sliding because they quickly ruled he was down and it was not a fumble per the RULE. Too bad they didn't enforce the rest of the RULE and tack on another 15 yards.

The RULE was not enforced. And Randy Cross is a complete jackass for stating--as a QB lay motionless on the field of play--that it was.

PastorMikH
09-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Seriously the Bob, if that is the way you feel, why did you vote that it was a legal hit?

I was a bit puzzled when I saw your vote in the no side after seeing this thread yesterday.

(If you would, could you please edit that poll and take the "/cheap shot" out of the wording? I was actually going for the opinions of the legality of the hit and the wording could be confusing.)

Bob Dole
09-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Seriously the Bob, if that is the way you feel, why did you vote that it was a legal hit?

Bob Dole was still on the first cup of coffee and read the poll incorrectly.

PastorMikH
09-11-2006, 07:29 AM
Bob Dole was still on the first cup of coffee and read the poll incorrectly.

ROFLROFL

kepp
09-11-2006, 07:56 AM
If you look closely at the replay Kennison pushed that guy even harder at Trent. He was out of control by the time he hit Green.

Should have been a penalty by all means, but any injury to Green has Kennison as partial blame IMO.

Sorry...not true at all. Anyone who has taken even an entry-level physics class could calculate fairly accurately what effect Kennison's tiny shove had on Geathers. In fact, from what I saw, the shove was the reason Geathers hit Green with his shoulder rather than the top of his helmet which was what he was going for.

PastorMikH
09-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Sorry...not true at all. Anyone who has taken even an entry-level physics class could calculate fairly accurately what effect Kennison's tiny shove had on Geathers. In fact, from what I saw, the shove was the reason Geathers hit Green with his shoulder rather than the top of his helmet which was what he was going for.

Yep. In watching the replay, it was pretty clear that Kennison pretty much wiffed on Geathers like our DBs of two years ago wiffed on WRs. Had Kennison made good contact with Geathers, Trent wouldn't have been hit. Had Kennison missed completely, Trent would have been in far worse shape.

grandllamajr
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Cross is a Douchebag

StcChief
09-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Jury is back...we lose Green.

Let's see how many more QBs get hit.

boogblaster
09-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Randy Cross is dumb-f*ck center from a fag team from california that got his employment from sucking dick.... BOOG....

Bwana
09-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Cross is a Douchebag

Yes, yes he is.

scott free
09-14-2006, 07:40 PM
( in best Marv Levy voice )......" Who made that call..? Cross..? oh' c'mon that guy? The guy , he's an IDIOT the guy................"

Bob Dole
01-05-2007, 08:12 AM
Update:

Randy Cross still hates the Chiefs. On the drive to work, he was hungover (on Jack Daniels) on Sirius stating that KC doesn't belong in the playoffs.

Reerun_KC
01-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Update:

Randy Cross still hates the Chiefs. On the drive to work, he was hungover (on Jack Daniels) on Sirius stating that KC doesn't belong in the playoffs.

he also went along and said that we have a great chance of beating Indy, That we have good recievers and dont take them lightly...

Cross said he wouldnt be surprised to see us advance...

What time was you listening? I was listening around 7:00 and that was the first thing they talked about this morning...

morphius
01-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Update:

He is of course right, we should be the ONLY TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD SITTING AT HOME WHILE an 8-8 team makes it in the NFC... Sure, dumbass.

Frazod
01-05-2007, 08:46 AM
He is of course right, we should be the ONLY TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD SITTING AT HOME WHILE an 8-8 team makes it in the NFC... Sure, dumbass.

This year, that's Denver's job. And they're welcome to it. :thumb:

Dartgod
01-05-2007, 09:09 AM
This year, that's Denver's job. And they're welcome to it. :thumb:I let out a little chuckle every time I hear it. So here is is again:

Denver is the only team in the NFL with a winnning record that IS NOT in the playoffs.

Hehehe...

boogblaster
01-05-2007, 09:13 AM
F Dungver F Cross F Jack Daniels F Indy

StcChief
01-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I let out a little chuckle every time I hear it. So here is is again:

Denver is the only team in the NFL with a winnning record that IS NOT in the playoffs.

Hehehe...

Cross is still a POS.

Sounds like sour grapes.... where was he last year as we finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs.

morphius
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
This year, that's Denver's job. And they're welcome to it. :thumb:
Yup, my thought exactly.