PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to make a revision to their record predictions?

GoHuge
09-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Our O line has the QB running for his life (7 sacks) and can't seem to run block, Huard is the QB for who knows how long. Jordan Black is still horrible. Our O-coordinator seems to have forgotten about LJ (17 carries). Parker can only make a catch if he gets separation by pushing off. He killed two drives by himself. The D seems to be playing better (gave up 243 total yards) but the above mentioned offensive problems are going to offset that. My original 9-7 seems like a big stretch at this point and we are going to Denver next week with a bye after that. I don't want to be a defeatist but everything we worried about all preseason long really are BIG problems that weren't fixed. After watching this catastrophe the only thing I take away from it is worrying about Trent and his health. That's really the only emotion I have. I'm mean I'm pissed and disappointed about our team because it was so pathetic, but that seems petty and pales in comparison to Trent. That was a vicious blow. They did say he had feeling in all his extremeties and the initial X-Rays where all negative, so that is some good news. Today isn't what I have been waiting to see for the last eight months.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 03:17 PM
You cannot blame Solari for LJ's lack of carries.

Any time you get down 20-3, your RB is gonna suffer. Not to mention that you have to have balance and with Jordan Black at RT, this team simply CANNOT pass.

GoHuge
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
You cannot blame Solari for LJ's lack of carries.

Any time you get down 20-3, your RB is gonna suffer. Not to mention that you have to have balance and with Jordan Black at RT, this team simply CANNOT pass. Actually I can because they only handed the ball off to Johnson 9 times the entire first half. They came out trying to establish the pass. On the drive we scored the FG on Johnson touched it 7 out of the nine which was our only sustained scoring drive. Look at the play by play. We moved the ball down the field when we where running the ball. The other drives where ruined by trying to pass. Either by sacks or Parker push offs. We weren't down 20-3 the entire game and you don't abandon the run when your down 7 or 14 points in the first half.

JBucc
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes, I would like to change the W vs. Cinci to a L. Other than that I'm not changing anything*

*this assumes Trent will rest the next couple weeks and be back for week 4, and that Sampson will be healthy so Black can be exectuted in the public square