PDA

View Full Version : Here's what pisses me off.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
This team has never been about Trent Green.

Trent has NEVER won a game for us single handedly. It's always been about his comebacks consisting of dump-offs to RB's or something and them doing all of the work.

This entire game before he got hurt I'm thinking... OK we're throwing too much, we need to play some smash mouth to wear them down for the 4th qtr. When it started raining, I was thinking... surely now we're gonna run the freaking ball and play smash mouth.

I'll be damned... I see Trent drop back to pass the ball prolly 75% of the time. What do yaknow... Trent tries to make things happen and we know he's not the best QB in the world to improvise. He get blasted by a Bungle player.

What's worse they threw more in the rain than when it was dry. What's even more stupid is not only they start throwing but they throw knowing that the WR's are suspect at best. Sammie Parker has never been able to play to me and I'm still wondering why he is a starting WR... he's never been able to catch the ball let alone a wet ball.

(While I'm at the game) The entire time, I'm thinking... This is all Solari's fault. I'm also thinking, I bet LJ is gonna speak his mind after the game about the offense being too cute again.

Not that we deserve the injured QB but we kinda do due to the stupid play calling.

This one's on Solari.
Flame away.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Bueller?

Demonpenz
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
No shit seriously.

Demonpenz
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
I agree thats what happens when you get cute and you have a 55 year old QB.

LIGHTS OUT!

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Here is what pisses me off. Dumbasses like you.

Green is the best QB we have had since Len Dawson.

He is a top 10 QB and a dumb shit like you posts this kind of shit after he gets hurt.

You are freaking moron. Start cheering for another team ignoramous.

Go get your GED dumbass.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:06 PM
One more thing. Your user name should be "wataretard"

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:08 PM

He is a top 10 QB and a dumb shit like you posts this kind of shit after he gets hurt.

Go get your GED dumbass.

Top 10 QB that's a product of his environment.
He's not a QB to take over a game.
You're just too freaking homerish to understand.

Name a game where Trent actually did it without the dump-off or RB doing a majority of the game.

I'll name one... a couple of years ago we had to play a sorry Oakland team the last game of the season and Priest was out... We win we're in the playoffs... we lose and we're out. Guess what we did?

Fuggin n00b.

BigRock
09-10-2006, 04:08 PM
I agree totally. Well, about the playcalling, not about deserving an injured QB.

But LJ officially had 9 carries in the first half (his first, where he lost the toss, apparently being ruled a fumble on Trent). NINE carries. Even counting two reverses we ran, they threw more than they ran in the first half.

There's people crapping their pants with the OH NOES HERM KILLED THE OFFENSE routine. Were they not watching what was being called? I was having Saunders flashbacks, sitting there thinking "RUN THE BALL" while Trent dropped back over and over again.

Valiant
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
I dont know, he won us that green bay game a few years ago...

As for the game, it rests on the head of the coaching staff...

The telegraphed playcalling after the first series and the end of the first series where we martyed it three straight runs..

The lack of playaction during the game.. Not using the draws more effectively throughout the game..

Now on Defense, after the first series we were not hiding our schemes... we paid to get two stud CB's and do not even use Man with them when blitzing...

Oh and the BS noncall on the Trent hit, the ****er was already diving at trent when he was hit from behind.. Kennison did not do shit to effect that guys ability to stop or let up on Trent...

Trent was just doing what any other good QB does and give his all to win the game... HOw frustrated he must have been after seeing his WR drop adn ball and turn it into an int...

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:15 PM
I dont know, he won us that green bay game a few years ago...

You mean the play that was setup by the previous 9 straight Priest runs in OT?

I do see your point.

I'm not saying that he deserved to get hurt but I'm sitting there at the game thinking... You have go to be freaking kidding me. It seemed as the harder it rained, the more pass plays he called.

I understand WHY he got hurt and it's because of the numerous pass plays when in the past we'd still stick to our game plan of run the balll & RB dump-offs instead of always trying to go for it no matter how late it was and no amtter how many pts we were down by.

(catching breath after the run-on sentence).

TrickyNicky
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
What pisses me off is that if it had been Carson Palmer going into a slide and getting his head bounced off the field, we would have seen a penalty flag immediately and possibly an ejection.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:17 PM

Name a game where Trent actually did it without the dump-off or RB doing a majority of the game.

I'll name one... a couple of years ago we had to play a sorry Oakland team the last game of the season and Priest was out... We win we're in the playoffs... we lose and we're out. Guess what we did?

Fuggin n00b.

So you think we would have done just as well with Collins or Huard?

Green is playing in a system that fits him,I agree, but that doesn't mean his talent has not helped carry the team.

Brady is playing a "system" that fits him. Would he be overated if he gets hurt?

You don't pass for 4,000 yards 3 years straight just dumping off to the RB.If that was the case we would have had a 4,000 yard passer the whole time Marty was here coaching and we were throwing swing passes to Kimble Anders.

Fuggin "veteran"

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:18 PM

Go get your GED dumbass.

Hey dumbass... I'll put it to you like this... Trent wouldn't be my top 10 choice to be the starter of the Titans.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
What's worse they threw more in the rain than when it was dry. Being down 14-17 points in the second half will do that to you.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Being down 14-17 points in the second half will do that to you.

We've been down by that much before and still stuck to our gameplan. Remember the Jets game a couple of year ago when Trent threw the dump-off pass to Priest for the winning TD?

I've never seena game where we went all out attack through the air mode even if down by that much in the 2nd half.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey dumbass... I'll put it to you like this... Trent wouldn't be my top 10 choice to be the starter of the Titans.

I don't think it is a stretch to say there are 32 GM's and coaches in the league that would say you are wrong,they would take Trent to be in the top 10 to start for the Titans (what an inane comparison anyway). That makes you the DUMBASS.

Are you a closet Titans fan disturbed over their loss to the Jets?

Valiant
09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
You mean the play that was setup by the previous 9 straight Priest runs in OT?

I do see your point.

I'm not saying that he deserved to get hurt but I'm sitting there at the game thinking... You have go to be freaking kidding me. It seemed as the harder it rained, the more pass plays he called.

I understand WHY he got hurt and it's because of the numerous pass plays when in the past we'd still stick to our game plan of run the balll & RB dump-offs instead of always trying to go for it no matter how late it was and no amtter how many pts we were down by.

(catching breath after the run-on sentence).

No he made money passes that whole game..

Count Alex's Losses
09-10-2006, 04:29 PM
The lack of play action was disconcerting.

Also, we got DICKED by the refs on those two offensive PIs.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
The lack of play action was disconcerting.

Also, we got DICKED by the refs on those two offensive PIs.

I totally agree. To pick this time to dis on Green is classless and tasteless.
The play calling sucked, that's not Green's fault. To say he never carried this team,basically saying he is not a key player is insane.

I guess we will get to see.

1adam1238
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
What happened to the damn running game? That's what ****ing pisses me off the most. Oh, we thought the running game included using our OB for rushing yards.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I don't think it is a stretch to say there are 32 GM's and coaches in the league that would say you are wrong,they would take Trent to be in the top 10 to start for the Titans (what an inane comparison anyway). That makes you the DUMBASS.

Are you a closet Titans fan disturbed over their loss to the Jets?

Trent wouldn't unseat...
Manning 1
Manning 2
McNabb
Brees
Favre
Hasselback
Palmer
Roethlisberger
Brady
Bulger
Delhomme
Vick
& possible Culpepper & McNair

Your 32 went to about 18 really quick.
Why am I even replying to you?
Get the point dumbass?
He's not a top 10 QB without an above average supporting cast.
Excellent RB & avg WR's.

Count Alex's Losses
09-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Who cares? Trent isn't the problem.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I totally agree. To pick this time to dis on Green is classless and tasteless.
The play calling sucked, that's not Green's fault. To say he never carried this team,basically saying he is not a key player is insane.

I guess we will get to see.

Did I say that the reason we sucked today is because of Green? If you were able to comprehend the thread topic instead of jumping to conclusions, you'd see that the main point of my thread was to attack Solari and blame him for the reason Trent got hurt today.

Futhermore, the RB's & Oline has always "carried" this team. Not the other was around.

Trent's an average QB. He's just not a top 10 and someone that can be depended on to win games by himself such as a Manning, Vick or Brady.

Not saying that he isn't servicable... I'm just blaming Solari for trying to rely on our weakest aspect of our offense (QB & WR's and the sorry Olines pass protection). The game plan should've been around LJ and LJ only. Just like it's been around Priest and Priest only in the past.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM

Just trying to show him I'm right & he's wrong... That's all.
What would this place be if it wasn't for n00bs.

Coach
09-10-2006, 04:46 PM

Exactly. The O-Line and the playcalling are the major issues right now.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Trent wouldn't unseat...
Manning 1
Manning 2
McNabb
Brees
Favre
Hasselback
Palmer
Roethlisberger
Brady
Bulger
Delhomme
Vick

Your 32 went to about 18 really quick.
Why am I even replying to you?
Get the point dumbass?
He's not a top 10 QB without an above average supporting cast.
Excellent RB & avg WR's.

So he has thrown for 4,00 yards 3 years in a row, he is only behind Manning for yards and TD's in those years and you say he has done this only because he has had an above average supporting cast?

A pro bowl tight end and running back make a weak passer great huh? That's why Kyle Boller and Eli Manning are considered great I guess.

You are the dumbass.

If you would take Favre, Eli,Bulger, Delholmme, Brees,or McNair right now over Green (pre today's injury), you are the idiot.

Do you watch football?

ILChief
09-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I wanted Terry Shea to be the OC when Saunders left. The only reason Solari got it was because they didn't want him to leave. I understand that but i don't think he's OC material. He may be the best OL coach but not OC

wutamess
09-10-2006, 05:00 PM
If you would take Favre, Eli,Bulger, Delholmme, Brees,or McNair right now over Green (pre today's injury), you are the idiot.

Do you watch football?

I'd take them all except Favre & possibly McNair (as I feel he's overrated).

If you didn't notice last year Boller caught wind of the offense and had the best last 3 weeks of any QB at the end of last year and that's without a running game.

And I'd say Eli is equal or better than Trent is at this point.
His upside makes it a no brainer as to whom I'd take if I had to choose.

Dumbass. (this is fun)

wutamess
09-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I wanted Terry Shea to be the OC when Saunders left. The only reason Solari got it was because they didn't want him to leave. I understand that but i don't think he's OC material. He may be the best OL coach but not OC

I wanted Solari. It's only his first game so hopefully he learned his lesson. The jury is still out so I'll reserve judgement. Saunders had an adustment period too his 1st year as OC. It took until week 5 (I think) when we played Washington when things started to click.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 05:19 PM
I wonder how much football some of you actually watch.

This offense - hell, offense in general - requires balance.

Why did we not run the ball more?

Because you CAN'T RUN THE BALL ON 2ND AND 30.

Too many sacks, penalties, and mistakes in the passing game = no running game.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Did I say that the reason we sucked today is because of Green? If you were able to comprehend the thread topic instead of jumping to conclusions, you'd see that the main point of my thread was to attack Solari and blame him for the reason Trent got hurt today.

Futhermore, the RB's & Oline has always "carried" this team. Not the other was around.

Trent's an average QB. He's just not a top 10 and someone that can be depended on to win games by himself such as a Manning, Vick or Brady.

Not saying that he isn't servicable... I'm just blaming Solari for trying to rely on our weakest aspect of our offense (QB & WR's and the sorry Olines pass protection). The game plan should've been around LJ and LJ only. Just like it's been around Priest and Priest only in the past.

Call me a n00b if you like. I really don't mind it. I was a member of the KC Star board and have been here for years. I don't post 25 times a day. So what? You have thousands of post. That doesn't mean you know more about football than me or any average Joe from the street.
Weren't you a n00b once? Probably not. You were born to post. Rep for you and your mamma.

If your topic point is that we aren't totally doomed without Green for a few weeks, I can agree. If you think we can win without him for an extended period of time, your wrong.
We can make the playoffs with him, we can't without him. That proves his talent and value.

If you can't see that you are one stupid SOB and should start rooting for Aaron Brooks and the Faiders.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 05:23 PM
You were born to post. Rep for you and your mamma.

If you can't see that you are one stupid SOB and should start rooting for Aaron Brooks and the Faiders.

yada yada yada... nice talking to ya n00b.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 05:25 PM

There was TONs of those situations. :rolleyes:

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 05:26 PM

This offense - hell, offense in general - requires balance.

Too many sacks, penalties, and mistakes in the passing game = no running game.

Yeah well you forgot about 1st down.

LJ carries breakdown

1st quarter - 7
2nd quarter - 2
3rd quarter - 5
4th quarter - 3

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 05:28 PM
yada yada yada... nice talking to ya n00b.

You give up to a n00b?

splatbass
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Trent wouldn't unseat...
Manning 1
Manning 2
McNabb
Brees
Favre
Hasselback
Palmer
Roethlisberger
Brady
Bulger
Delhomme
Vick

I would take Green over McNabb, Brees, Farve (at this point in his career), Hasselback, Bulger, Delhomme, Vick, Culpepper and McNair. He is easily a top 10 QB.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 05:35 PM
There was TONs of those situations. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I imagined that Samie Parker had 2 PI penalties. I imagined that LJ fumbled a pitch 7 yards in the backfield.

I imagined the SEVEN sacks.

And I even imagined we were down 17-3 at halftime.

I can understand wanting to bitch after a game like that. But I'd suggest asking somebody who knows a little bit about football what you should bitch about next time...

Mecca
I would take Green over McNabb, Brees, Farve (at this point in his career), Hasselback, Bulger, Delhomme, Vick, Culpepper and McNair. He is easily a top 10 QB.

Trent Green isn't better than Hasselbeck is.....and even if they are comporable Hasselbeck is a good deal younger I doubt many people would take Trent over him.

Marcellus
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah well you forgot about 1st down.

LJ carries breakdown

1st quarter - 7
2nd quarter - 2
3rd quarter - 5
4th quarter - 3

Yeah, well you forgot about being down 17-3 at halftime.

I guaran-damn-tee you that if Solari had run the ball more, all we'd hear right now is that the offense was too damn conservative when they were behind. Some people here will bitch no matter what happens.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 05:40 PM

I guaran-damn-tee you that if Solari had run the ball more, all we'd hear right now is that the offense was too damn conservative when they were behind. Some people here will bitch no matter what happens.

I agree. The game went bad. For several reasons. None of them were that Green is an average QB.

This was worst case all the way.

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Some people here will bitch no matter what happens.
No shit? I hadn't noticed that.

KC Kings
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Call me a n00b if you like.

It is not fair to call you n00b. It doesn't matter how long you have been on the board or how long you you have been watching football if you are a fricking retard.

"Green is the best QB we have had since Len Dawson." Green also has the best supporting cast since Dawson

"You don't pass for 4,000 yards 3 years straight just dumping off to the RB.If that was the case we would have had a 4,000 yard passer the whole time Marty was here coaching and we were throwing swing passes to Kimble Anders." Anders averaged 341 receiving yards when after he became a starter and only 2260 rushing yards total over 6 years. He was never top-ten in any catagory and if he had even half of the yards or TD's that Priest had, things would have been very different.

"I don't think it is a stretch to say there are 32 GM's and coaches in the league that would say you are wrong,they would take Trent to be in the top 10 to start for the Titans " The problem here, is that you started thinking.

"A pro bowl tight end and running back make a weak passer great huh?" The Chiefs only had 2 pro-browlers on offense?

wutamess
09-10-2006, 06:00 PM
It is not fair to call you n00b. It doesn't matter how long you have been on the board or how long you you have been watching football if you are a fricking retard.

"Green is the best QB we have had since Len Dawson." Green also has the best supporting cast since Dawson

"You don't pass for 4,000 yards 3 years straight just dumping off to the RB.If that was the case we would have had a 4,000 yard passer the whole time Marty was here coaching and we were throwing swing passes to Kimble Anders." Anders averaged 341 receiving yards when after he became a starter and only 2260 rushing yards total over 6 years. He was never top-ten in any catagory and if he had even half of the yards or TD's that Priest had, things would have been very different.

"I don't think it is a stretch to say there are 32 GM's and coaches in the league that would say you are wrong,they would take Trent to be in the top 10 to start for the Titans " The problem here, is that you started thinking.

"A pro bowl tight end and running back make a weak passer great huh?" The Chiefs only had 2 pro-browlers on offense?

:hmmm:
Was this supposed to mean something?

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 06:05 PM
:hmmm:
Was this supposed to mean something?

I don't understand the point of that post either and I think he was siding with you.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Here we are al fighting and calling names, pointing the finger. DAMMIT CARL!

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Dammit dumbass!

KC Kings
09-10-2006, 06:24 PM
I don't understand the point of that post either and I think he was siding with you.
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I do not believe that the seniority of the poster has any bearing on the relativity of his post.

It doesn't matter if Marcellus had been here 2 days or 10 years. The list of ridiculous posts/points that I provided in my original post, should nullify seniority.

If Austin Chief made a bunch of incorrect remarks and Marcellus rebuted with a bunch of incorrect remarks, seniority would be the tie breaker. If only Austin Chief made ignorant remarks he would remain incorrect regardless of CP seniority.

Unless Wutamess tries to counter with ignorance such as comparing Anders to Holmes or only including Holmes and Gonzo in or list or pro-bowler support cast, there is no reason to use a tiebreaker.

Mosbonian
09-10-2006, 06:24 PM
wutamess:

I was with you until you started with the "Green is an OK QB" mantra......

They were saying the same thing about Lenny Dawson before he won his Super Bowl...

IMO, Green is among the Top 10 QB's in the league, and I would take him over many of the list that you had. Is he better than Manning1, Brady, Favre (in his best years), and maybe Hasselback. The rest of your list contains a lot of iffy people...

Delhomme-Sat on the bench behind Brooks at NO and is a "product" of the Coach's system

Roethlisberger, Palmer, and Brees need to show more than 1 year of good ball before I anoint them anything.....

Vick is too careless and more of an RB than a QB...and is prone to injury.

McNabb, Culpepper and McNair haven't had any better stats than Green....in fact Culpepper looked really pathetic the other night against the Steelers.

mmaddog

wutamess
09-10-2006, 06:35 PM
wutamess:

I was with you until you started with the "Green is an OK QB" mantra......

They were saying the same thing about Lenny Dawson before he won his Super Bowl...

IMO, Green is among the Top 10 QB's in the league, and I would take him over many of the list that you had. Is he better than Manning1, Brady, Favre (in his best years), and maybe Hasselback. The rest of your list contains a lot of iffy people...

Delhomme-Sat on the bench behind Brooks at NO and is a "product" of the Coach's system

Roethlisberger, Palmer, and Brees need to show more than 1 year of good ball before I anoint them anything.....

Vick is too careless and more of an RB than a QB...and is prone to injury.

McNabb, Culpepper and McNair haven't had any better stats than Green....in fact Culpepper looked really pathetic the other night against the Steelers.

mmaddog

Trent is a servicable QB.
He's not horrible... he's not a great QB.
He has 4000 yd seasons but most of that was YAC I'm willing to bet.

A couple of QB's could've been reaches my point was that Trent is a middle of the pack QB that has a great supporting cast. If I was building my team around a QB... Trent prolly wouldn't be in my top 10.

Besides didn't Dawson have 2 HoF WR's and a helluva RB? I'm too young to know so I don't know and it's merely a ?.

For instance... Warner wasn't nothing in NY now he's surrounded by 2 of the best WR's in the game he's throwing up 300 yd games. Trent is the same way... dump pass here & there turns into big gainers and pads his stats.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I do not believe that the seniority of the poster has any bearing on the relativity of his post.

It doesn't matter if Marcellus had been here 2 days or 10 years. The list of ridiculous posts/points that I provided in my original post, should nullify seniority.

If Austin Chief made a bunch of incorrect remarks and Marcellus rebuted with a bunch of incorrect remarks, seniority would be the tie breaker. If only Austin Chief made ignorant remarks he would remain incorrect regardless of CP seniority.

Unless Wutamess tries to counter with ignorance such as comparing Anders to Holmes or only including Holmes and Gonzo in or list or pro-bowler support cast, there is no reason to use a tiebreaker.

Alright. Now I understand.

I was not comparing Kimble to Priest. Watamess' point was Green has only done well because he has dumped off to running backs and has a superior supporting cast.
Granted Holmes/Johnson are better than Anders by a huge margin. The point I was making is, it takes more than that to pass for 4,000 yards for 3 years straight.
Elvis had a pro bowl reiciving fullback Anders, a pro bowl reciever in Rison (arguably later in Alexander), Gonzalez and Will Shields and others for a solid line.

He didn't put up numbers like Green has. Why,Green is a superior, above average, top 10 QB.

I don't think in defending Green I have made any incorrect remarks. Green is as crucial as LJ or Gonzo to winning. That's my point, plain and simple.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 06:38 PM
He has 4000 yd seasons but most of that was YAC I'm willing to bet.

A couple of QB's could've been reaches my point was that Trent is a middle of the pack QB that has a great supporting cast. If I was building my team around a QB... Trent prolly wouldn't be in my top 10.

Besides didn't Dawson have 2 HoF WR's and a helluva RB? I'm too young to know so I don't know and it's merely a ?.

For instance... Warner wasn't nothing in NY now he's surrounded by 2 of the best WR's in the game he's throwing up 300 yd games. Trent is the same way... dump pass here & there turns into big gainers and pads his stats.

Chiefs ranked toward the bottom of the leauge in YAC last year.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 06:39 PM

17-3 is a 2 score game with a full half to play. That is not insurmontable(sp)

We should be balanced on O but it seemed from series to series we went from 1 extreme to another. 1 series in the 2nd quarter we threw 3 straight times and we went 3 and out. Then on another series we ran LJ 5-6 times in a row.

I will cut Solari some slack since this was his first game as OC but Herm is a veteran HC so he needs to help Solari with some of this.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Chiefs ranked toward the bottom of the leauge in YAC last year.

I was wrong.

OldTownChief
09-10-2006, 06:51 PM
The first sign of retarded play calling happened before we were down 17-3 besides the 3rd and 5 run into the meat of the D in the red zone.

At the time we were down 10-3 with 5:05 in the half.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-10-2006, 06:52 PM
17-3 is a 2 score game with a full half to play. That is not insurmontable(sp)

We should be balanced on O but it seemed from series to series we went from 1 extreme to another. 1 series in the 2nd quarter we threw 3 straight times and we went 3 and out. Then on another series we ran LJ 5-6 times in a row.

I will cut Solari some slack since this was his first game as OC but Herm is a veteran HC so he needs to help Solari with some of this.

Herm is an idiot and knows nothing aside from coaching a secondary (and even then I'm not absolutely sure of his knowledge). Having Herm chip in his thoughts on offensive gameplanning is like having a three fingered retard perform brain surgery on your wife with a jackhammer.

Regarding the QB debate in this thread: McNabb is wildly overrated, he's generally thrown up all over himself (literally and figuratively) in big games. Delhomme is a solid but unspectactular QB, McNair is always hurt, Favre is abysmal, Culpepper is absolutely laughable without Randy Moss (the black Jake Plummer), Brees had one good year, Roethlisberger's team won the Super Bowl *in spite* of him, not because of him. Eli Manning looked like shit the last half of last year.

wutamess
09-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Elvis had a pro bowl reiciving fullback Anders, a pro bowl reciever in Rison (arguably later in Alexander), Gonzalez and Will Shields and others for a solid line.

Actually, Elvis' last year he had a 4000 yard season and lots of TD's.
Point 2 proven.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Herm is an idiot and knows nothing aside from coaching a secondary (and even then I'm not absolutely sure of his knowledge). Having Herm chip in his thoughts on offensive gameplanning is like having a three fingered retard perform brain surgery on your wife with a jackhammer.

ROFL

Probaby true.

ROFL

beer bacon
09-10-2006, 06:56 PM
I was wrong.

Trent had 4014 yards passing last season.

beavis
09-10-2006, 06:56 PM

Watching what happened after he was injured today pretty much ends all credibility for your side of the argument, IMO.

Marcellus
09-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I was wrong.

Your first intelligent post of the day. Column 7 are the 2005 teams recievers YAC by player. Who impresses you there?

Eddie Kennison 16 68 1102 68.9 16.2 55 5.5 47 5 1 1
Tony Gonzalez 16 78 905 56.6 11.6 39 4.1 45 2 0 0
Samie Parker 12 36 533 44.4 14.8 49 2.5 28 3 2 2
Dante Hall 16 34 436 27.3 12.8 52 4.4 19 3 0 0
Larry Johnson 16 33 343 21.4 10.4 36 11.4 13 1 5 4
Priest Holmes 7 21 197 28.1 9.4 60 11.1 7 1 1 0
Chris Horn 14 18 187 13.4 10.4 50 3.1 7 0 0 0
Marc Boerigter 10 8 119 11.9 14.9 38 6.3 5 0 0 0
Tony Richardson 16 9 68 4.3 7.6 22 5.9 3 1 0 0
Jason Dunn 16 5 53 3.3 10.6 24 7.2 2 0 0 0
Kris Wilson 14 3 33 2.4 11.0 16 7.3 3 0 0 0
Dee Brown 8 3 23 2.9 7.7 9 5.3 2 1 0 0
Ronnie Cruz 14 1 15 1.1 15.0 15 11.0 1 0 0 0

According to your logic, Green threw 300 passes to the running backs to get 4,000yards.

Lbedrock1
09-10-2006, 07:18 PM

Fuggin n00b.
Homerish? The numbers speak for themselves. I don't care if you throw a hundred yard pass or a two yard pass as long as the results are the same. Trent is one of the best QB's out there and he has made the right plays to give us a chance for those wins. There are plenty of games trent took over it just that it was not your idea of taking over the game. There are a lot of QB's that get in situations and miss the right guy to pass it to. If you say he was a product of environment you could also say that about Peyton Manning because he didn't pass the ball and catch it he had some pretty good players around him.

wutamess
12-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Bump for Brock

doomy3
12-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Why do you insist on filling the front page with all your old threads?

Brock
12-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Is this supposed to mean something? Green just made you look like a 'tard.

wutamess
12-31-2006, 02:25 PM
Is this supposed to mean something? Green just made you look like a 'tard.

Am I still looking like a " 'tard" now?

wutamess
02-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Another gem...
Bump by request.

wutamess
08-13-2007, 10:43 AM
NOW everyone wants to bitch when I've been saying it all along.

Dicky McElephant
08-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Are you going to keep bringing up your old topics? If so...let me know and I'll stop looking at the planet until you're done.

wutamess
08-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Are you going to keep bringing up your old topics? If so...let me know and I'll stop looking at the planet until you're done.

Shaddap... I'm done!

wutamess
08-13-2007, 11:00 AM

I can't help but bring this post back up.
I can't believe these freaking n00bs.

Where are they now?

Planetman
08-13-2007, 11:06 AM
I can't help but bring this post back up.
Actually, you can, you simply choose not to use any adult restraint.

Inspector
08-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Isn't this the part where Marcellus comes and argues with wutamess?

Am I not understanding how this is supposed to work?

wutamess
08-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Actually, you can, you simply choose not to use any adult restraint.

You're right.
I'm so immature. You know it takes us men/boys longer to develop than you women.

I'm truly sorry.
Now you can proceed to GFY!

Planetman
08-13-2007, 11:20 AM
You're right.
I'm so immature. You know it takes us men/boys longer to develop than you women.

I'm truly sorry.
Now you can proceed to GFY!
Outstanding!

Tell me Jethro, how's it feel to be perpetually trapped in 3rd grade?

wutamess
08-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Outstanding!

Tell me Jethro, how's it feel to be perpetually trapped in 3rd grade?

Well... I don't really know (never got there).
I'll tell you when that time comes.

In the meanwhile, could you please leave me alone.
I'm feeling a little sensitive (or bored) right now and I don't like the harassment.

That's all I got.

Planetman
08-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Try the ignore feature, Einstein.

wutamess
08-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Try the ignore feature, Einstein.

But then I might miss something.

Planetman
08-13-2007, 11:26 AM
But then I might miss something.
Fret not, Mr. Bodeine. Someone here will quote everything for you. :p

KcMizzou
08-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Fret not, Mr. Bodeine. Someone here will quote everything for you. :pJust in case...

Planetman
08-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Just in case...
LMAO ROFL