PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cross

Gravedigger
09-10-2006, 03:22 PM
I've always hated him and his sportscasting even more so than Witlock but honestly today how ****ing dumb do you have to be to say the shit he was saying while our quarterback, for all we knew, could've been paralyzed on the ground. While I'm watching a lifeless body of one of our city's most lovable people this jackass says shit like ,"Well that was a perfectly legitamate hit the ref's did a good job not throwing the flag on that one." then after trent is carted off the field still lifeless he just kisses the bengals ass as if they did nothing wrong. Have some respect for the injured you bastard and shut your trap while it's inside Marvin Lewis' ass. I want to write CBS and tell them to fire this guy he never has anything positive to say and in that kind of a moment with what happened to trent most sportscasters would've been considerate of a hurt individual but he just flaps his gaping mouth about how great the bengals are and that there was nothing wrong with what happened. The other sportscaster was smart and said thoughtful things if anything but not Randy Cross he constantly bashes the Chiefs and sucks up to the other team and he has always annoyed me in the years past and today he crossed the line. Maybe its just my opinion but that's my two cents about what I found most frustrating today. :cuss: Oh and the fact that Herm is stupid enough to put Huard in instead of Croyle and then after Huard fumbled twice for not getting the hell out of the pocket Croyle still doesnt come in. ANDDDDDDDD Herm also said Huard is the started next week against the Donks..... damn you Herm

the Talking Can
09-10-2006, 03:24 PM
according to mecca Cross is ahead of the curve in ignoring life threating injuries...and Chiefs fans are assholes for caring about their QB....

Gravedigger
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Well call me an asshole and Randy Cross a damn good sportscaster! =P

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh and the fact that Herm is stupid enough to put Huard in instead of Croyle and then after Huard fumbled twice for not getting the hell out of the pocket Croyle still doesnt come in. ANDDDDDDDD Herm also said Huard is the started next week against the Donks..... damn you Herm

Croyle was inactive and can't come in unless Huard is injured.

Gravedigger
09-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Well thank you for the clarification Bob I'm a little less peeved now than I was .... BUT STILL Huard sucks.