PDA

View Full Version : The big F#CK YOU thread!

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
FU NFL refs for letting one of our players take a hit helmet to helmet without throwing a flag for the 2nd year in a row-F#CK YOU!!

Please feel free to vent all your F U's.

JBucc
09-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I've only seen it once so I won't comment, but I will say FU Jordan Black

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 04:26 PM
F U Jordan Black-You suck ballz!!!

4th and Long
09-10-2006, 04:29 PM
FU NFL refs for letting one of our players take a hit helmet to helmet without throwing a flag for the 2nd year in a row-F#CK YOU!!

Please feel free to vent all your F U's.
Here.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3010/refereeblindmdwhtyd8.gif

Save it. Use it as needed but for now, let it go. It serves no useful purpose.

HC_Chief
09-10-2006, 04:29 PM
BIG FU to Jordan Black and Cheapshot Geathers.

FWIW it wasn't a helmet-to-helmet. Geathers launched his shoulderpad into Trent's face as he slid.

arrowheadnation
09-10-2006, 04:30 PM
F-U Jumpy Geathers for having sex with that toothless hooker on that cold grey Chicago morn in the ghetto way back when which then ultimately lead to the injury of the one and only quarterback capable of running our offense.

banyon
09-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Geathers was shoved from behind and it wasn't helmet to helmet.

Jordan Black is teh Ghey.

PunkinDrublic
09-10-2006, 04:31 PM
How about those bogus push off calls on Parker. WTF?

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 04:35 PM
BIG FU to Jordan Black and Cheapshot Geathers.

FWIW it wasn't a helmet-to-helmet. Geathers launched his shoulderpad into Trent's face as he slid.

Yeah that makes it better-FU Geathers-I hope you get your leg broken in 20 places on a cheapshot-that is what you deserve.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 04:35 PM
F U Jordan Black

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 04:37 PM
A big FU to Mike Solari-that play calling made me miss Jimmy Ray.

YOU SUCK!!!!

4th and Long
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5915/71841918vh2.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/7208/71841909hb0.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8/71841908zd4.jpg

Bill Parcells
that was fu*kin lame!!!
there should have been a flag on that play!!! :cuss:

Otter
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
FU Carl Peterson for wasting one of the best defenses in the NFL and now one of the best offenses.

Get the **** out of Arrowhead, I'll fly out and help you pack.

And if someone gives he "he tried" to upgrade well 17 ****ing years of "I tried" is more than a fair shot.

BamMorris
09-10-2006, 04:42 PM
f*ck that cheap ass jumpy bitchmade n i g g e r

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
FU Carl Peterson for wasting one of the best defenses in the NFL and now one of the best offenses.

And if someone gives he "he tried" to upgrade well 17 ****ing years of "I tried" is more than a fair shot.And to this, I must Reply that chit runs downhill. I don't care how beloved he is, Lamar has allowed this tool to run our show for 17 years and what have we got? The only time we made any kind of move in the playoffs is when we grabbed a couple of great players in FA that were past their prime.

arrowheadnation
09-10-2006, 04:45 PM
BamMorris is headed for BannedCamp.

Mosbonian
09-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Geathers was shoved from behind and it wasn't helmet to helmet..

He wasn't pushed that hard....it was at best a glancing blow. He was going after Green....there's no candy-coating that POS hit. The only revenge (Karma based) is to see someone do that to Geathers.

mmaddog

banyon
09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
He wasn't pushed that hard....it was at best a glancing blow. He was going after Green....there's no candy-coating that POS hit. The only revenge (Karma based) is to see someone do that to Geathers.

mmaddog

I agree, but the shove negates the penalty (as well as the shoulder-to-head contact).

i would like to see Geathers crushed into a juicy pulp on the asphalt as much as anyone else though.

Dunit35
09-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Geathers was shoved from behind and it wasn't helmet to helmet.

Jordan Black is teh Ghey.

Pay attention to the play and you'll realize that EK didn't hit Geathers and completely missed him.

chief52
09-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I personally do not think it was a late or cheap shot. Hate to see Green go down, but it was just one hell of a hit IMO.

Dunit35
09-10-2006, 05:02 PM

mmaddog

It didn't look like EK even blocked him...he missed just like all the lineman do.

Nati Ice
09-10-2006, 07:57 PM
f*ck that cheap ass jumpy bitchmade n i g g e rreal quality fanbase you guys got here.

geathers would ****ing rape you, you cowardly piece of ****.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:01 PM
real quality fanbase you guys got here.
We don't claim him.

He wont be around long. (hopefully) The Racial slurs seem to get handled pretty quickly.

milkman
09-10-2006, 08:02 PM

We don't condone his behavior, and he's already been banned.

JimNasium
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM
FU Willie Roaf.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 08:09 PM
**** You Cinci and Jet trolls.

OldTownChief
09-10-2006, 08:11 PM
FU Willie Roaf.

No shit, the lying sack of shit. Shields should burn his house down. FU Black.

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:13 PM

This is in no way in defense of the asshole, but you might want to see what some of your fanbase has been saying about the hit on this board, after what happened to your very own QB just last season...

Guru
09-10-2006, 08:15 PM
FU Willie Roaf.
YEP!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

Nati Ice
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
This is in no way in defense of the asshole, but you might want to see what some of your fanbase has been saying about the hit on this board, after what happened to your very own QB just last season...
what, that it wasnt a cheap shot?

oh my

its not like i dont think there arnt dumb***es in every fanbase, but come on. you cannot seriously compare anything our fanbase has said about this game, to this.

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:34 PM
what, that it wasnt a cheap shot?

oh my

its not like i dont think there arnt dumb***es in every fanbase, but come on. you cannot seriously compare anything our fanbase has said about this game, to this.

I was not trying to compare the two. I'm saying that between the hit itself, and the response of many Cinci fans that have shown up and made snide remarks about it after your own QB had the same thing happen to him only months ago on OUR board, it's kind of a bitch thing for you to mouth off about our fanbase with out giving the mods a few minutes to handle the situation.

If he had been left unchecked for any length of time your comment could be considered justified. But to just jump on our fanbase like that? Get over yourself.

JBucc
09-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh and FU Kevin Sampson you injured bastard

GoHuge
09-10-2006, 08:42 PM
A big FU to Mike Solari-that play calling made me miss Jimmy Ray.

YOU SUCK!!!!Couldn't agree more. Some on here have said they didn't see anything wrong with the playcalling. We passed twice as much as we ran giving LJ 17 carries. On the series Trent got his head bonked there where six plays. All where pass plays but one, which was LJ running for 8. Two of them the pocket collapsed and Trent had to run and actually got the first down. Obviously at this point where having some serious pass protection issues. Solari decides what the hell and "tries" to pass again and figures Trent is doing a pretty good job of running the ball when the pocket collapses. Well just like the two plays before the pocket collapses and Trent has to take off. He did get positive yards but also got carried off on a stretcher. It's gonna be a long season if we throw twice as many times as we run. Especially when there's no pass protection, dominant recievers, or eight man fronts that are scared of LJ. We only give it to him 15-20 times a game. Whats to be scared of?

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Couldn't agree more. Some on here have said they didn't see anything wrong with the playcalling. We passed twice as much as we ran giving LJ 17 carries. On the series Trent got his head bonked there where six plays. All where pass plays but one, which was LJ running for 8. Two of them the pocket collapsed and Trent had to run and actually got the first down. Obviously at this point where having some serious pass protection issues. Solari decides what the hell and "tries" to pass again and figures Trent is doing a pretty good job of running the ball when the pocket collapses. Well just like the two plays before the pocket collapses and Trent has to take off. He did get positive yards but also got carried off on a stretcher.That sequence of plays was set up by a holding call that put us at 1st and 20... hence the passing.

I'm not making excuses, just trying to explain the logic behind it. I'd have been pissed with two runs and an incomplete pass on 3rd and 13.

Hind sight is 20/20.

Bowser
09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
**** you, Plummer, and the bootleg you rode in on!*

*first in!

Nati Ice
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I was not trying to compare the two. I'm saying that between the hit itself, and the response of many Cinci fans that have shown up and made snide remarks about it after your own QB had the same thing happen to him only months ago on OUR board, it's kind of a bitch thing for you to mouth off about our fanbase with out giving the mods a few minutes to handle the situation.

If he had been left unchecked for any length of time your comment could be considered justified. But to just jump on our fanbase like that? Get over yourself.
ok, so you moderate your racism.

CONGRATS!

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:56 PM

CONGRATS!You read one comment made by a douchebag who joined last month and had 8 posts. C'mon now...

RedandGold
09-10-2006, 08:58 PM
FU Jordan Black for doing your best turnstile impression and allowing Trent to get abused.

FU Mike Solari for forgetting LJ and not showing any sense of urgency until there were five minutes left in the fourth quarter.

FU officials for a piss poor outing all together.

Bowser
09-10-2006, 08:58 PM

CONGRATS!

He got booted whenever he mouthed off. What the hell else do you want? A ten page essay on the evils of rascism?

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
He got booted whenever he mouthed off. What the hell else do you want? A ten page essay on the evils of rascism?

No shit.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 09:07 PM

He wants to be a drama queen, and he's great at it. Somone show the douche bag where the DC is.

chiefs4me
09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
**** you, Plummer, and the bootleg you rode in on!*

*first in!

ROFL

the Talking Can
09-10-2006, 09:15 PM
That sequence of plays was set up by a holding call that put us at 1st and 20... hence the passing.

I'm not making excuses, just trying to explain the logic behind it. I'd have been pissed with two runs and an incomplete pass on 3rd and 13.

Hind sight is 20/20.

we had 2-3 drive killing penalties (plus LJ's fumble on the second play of the game)...each a 10 yarder after a big gain...it gets lost in the stats but it explains a lot of our uh discombobulation(?)...

cookster50
09-10-2006, 09:18 PM
And to this, I must Reply that chit runs downhill. I don't care how beloved he is, Lamar has allowed this tool to run our show for 17 years and what have we got? The only time we made any kind of move in the playoffs is when we grabbed a couple of great players in FA that were past their prime.

Lamar has millions of more dollar bills. He happy with CP.

Logical
09-10-2006, 09:20 PM
FU Carl for not quitting.

FU Lamar for not firing Carl

FU Carl for hiring Herm

FU Herm for not firing Gun

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
09-10-2006, 09:24 PM

And if someone gives he "he tried" to upgrade well 17 ****ing years of "I tried" is more than a fair shot.

that pretty much sums it up

milkman
09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
FU Jack Staedman for not resigning as GM before Carl became available, leaving us stuck with him and his 5 year plan for 17 years, going on 21. :cuss:

big nasty kcnut
09-10-2006, 10:36 PM
fu you brain for making me work on chiefs sunday you skinny ass bitch.

Simplex3
09-10-2006, 10:41 PM

I'll help. Tonight, when King Carl is out eating and laughing it up on the Plaza, we can pull up a U-Haul and fix the biggest problem the Chiefs have.

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 10:48 PM

CONGRATS!

FU and all the other Bunghole fans.

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
FU Jordan Black for doing your best turnstile impression and allowing Trent to get abused.

FU Mike Solari for forgetting LJ and not showing any sense of urgency until there were five minutes left in the fourth quarter.

FU officials for a piss poor outing all together.

Couldn't agree more.

And a BIG FU to the Chiefs for raising the parking and then taking out two thirds of the Johny on the Spots. Cheap Bastards.

And a bigger FU for charginng $8.00 for a f#cking cup of beer.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Halfcan is like the Jinx.....

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2006, 10:58 PM
**** YOU TODD COLLINS! **** YOU!

Guru
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Couldn't agree more.

And a BIG FU to the Chiefs for raising the parking and then taking out two thirds of the Johny on the Spots. Cheap Bastards.

And a bigger FU for charginng $8.00 for a f#cking cup of beer.
8 bucks now?

Damn, that is half a case.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
**** YOU TODD COLLINS! **** YOU!

ROFL No kidding.

Rain Man
09-10-2006, 11:00 PM
F**k you, Woodrow Wilson, for proposing the League of Nations and then not bully pulpiting Congress into joining it. F**K YOU!

Halfcan
09-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Halfcan is like the Jinx.....

Yep, it was all my fault-FU-you jinxed us with all your negative talk all week.

Bowser
09-10-2006, 11:36 PM
F**k you, Woodrow Wilson, for proposing the League of Nations and then not bully pulpiting Congress into joining it. F**K YOU!

Awesome.

Work it out, Kev....

Halfcan
09-17-2006, 01:18 AM
FU Jake the fake!

FU Rat Shanahan!

FU cheatin DONKS and all you inbred Donk fans!!

FU Refs for screwing us another game-I would love to kick you all in the nuts you stoopid blind FUggers!

FU TV announcers for slobbering all over the Donks and only mentioning the Chiefs if they made a bad play.

FU Damon Hutard-YOU SUCK!

FU Gun-its called a Freakin BOOTLEG-are you retarded????

FU Herm and your mumbling ebonics that only make sense to your mamma and Shannon Sharpe.

Thought I would beat the post game rush.

big nasty kcnut
09-17-2006, 01:23 AM
FU to my boss for making me work another chiefs sunday you heartless loser.