PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to help out.......

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
with a few ideas for some chants/billboards you guys may want to employ in the coming weeks....

"end herms term"
"kill the kool-aid man"
"throw herm under the bus"

on a lighter note......you guys will really find his "BBq for dummies/rednecks" book quite useful.

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
with a few ideas for some chants/billboards you guys may want to employ in the coming weeks....

"end herms term"
"kill the kool-aid man"
"throw herm under the bus"

on a lighter note......you guys will really find his "BBq for dummies/rednecks" book quite useful.
and it starts...I thought you were better than this..I guess not..stop with the f*ckin trollin..grow up!!!

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
you asked for it..and here it is!!!

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1389409#post1389409

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
and it starts...I thought you were better than this..I guess not..stop with the f*ckin trollin..grow up!!!

it's just a joke. kinda like calling people crackwhor*s...y'know...funny stuff.

besides i'm just trying to help these people out. after all the kansas city area is known as the mentally challenged capital of the world...or so i've heard.

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 04:14 PM
neckdorkman pokes his twunt back around after a loss.

Get an infected dickhole, douchebag.

As for handicapped...you're obviously the product of an unsupervised corner of chucky cheese field trip by a class of tongue chewers.

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
it's just a joke. kinda like calling people crackwhor*s...y'know...funny stuff.

besides i'm just trying to help these people out. after all the kansas city area is known as the mentally challenged capital of the world...or so i've heard.
it's not a fu*kin joke..grow the f*ck up!!!
you would not like the alternate scenario..would you??

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 04:18 PM
neckdorkman pokes his twunt back around after a loss.

Get an infected dickhole, douchebag.

As for handicapped...you're obviously the product of an unsupervised corner of chucky cheese field trip by a class of tongue chewers.

uh that's "chuck e. cheese". thanks for playing........

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
You work there, I'll take your word for it, butt trencher.

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
You work there, I'll take your word for it, butt trencher.

butt trencher, that's a good one. i'll have to use that one in the future.

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm guessing you've got years, and years of experience using yourself as a cockholster.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2006, 04:26 PM
don't know why this troll ain't glowing red already

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm guessing you've got years, and years of experience using yourself as a cockholster.

so what's the over/under around these parts on thenumber of times you can bring up cock, balls, butt trenching...etc before you are a confirmed homosexual?

Phobia
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
so what's the over/under around these parts on thenumber of times you can bring up cock, balls, butt trenching...etc before you are a confirmed homosexual?
We knew after your first post.

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 04:50 PM
neckdorkman....last time you came in here running your trap, you left with your tail between your legs. your mother is a filthy pirate hooker.

alanm
09-10-2006, 04:52 PM
neckdorkman....last time you came in here running your trap, you left with your tail between your legs. your mother is a filthy pirate hooker.
A filthy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :hmmm: ROFL

Phobia
09-10-2006, 04:56 PM

ArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrArrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 05:00 PM

that's BS. i came back and took my lumps after the jets lost. but whatever....let me make the obligatory whore mother/gay joke so i can keep up to par with the level of smack around here......

your mother licks the cum off a crackheads ballsack....

wow, that's more enlightening than it looks.......

Iowanian
09-10-2006, 05:28 PM
I seriously doubt my mother knows your bio-dad.

your mother licks the cum off a crackheads ballsack.....

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Didn't this guy get all pissed off last year because someone said something like the Jets were gonna crash and burn on opening day? Funny thing, they did too. Enjoy your 5-11 season with new coach Eric Mangina.

burt
09-10-2006, 05:55 PM
that's BS. i came back and took my lumps after the jets lost. but whatever....let me make the obligatory whore mother/gay joke so i can keep up to par with the level of smack around here......

your mother licks the cum off a crackheads ballsack....

wow, that's more enlightening than it looks.......

Your daddy hits your other daddy in the mouth every time he mentions your name you f***ing ass baby. The bset part of you rad down you ddaddy 2's asshole and leg, and your ass baby sister licked it up. The load of the best part of you, lessened her IQ by 3...

ChiefsFire
09-10-2006, 06:28 PM

hey Bill....whats with ur post in that thread on the jets board about helping start shit between the boards???

youre just as much of a troll as that other douchenozzle

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM
hey Bill....whats with ur post in that thread on the jets board about helping start shit between the boards???

youre just as much of a troll as that other douchenozzle
which post is that..if you read that thread..I stuck up for this place..
and I was nowhere to be seen in that other thread started by jets babe and lester lyles..
quote me..or show a link..I have nothing to hide..

ChiefsFire
09-10-2006, 06:38 PM
which post is that..if you read that thread..I stuck up for this place..
and I was nowhere to be seen in that other thread started by jets babe and lester lyles..
quote me..or show a link..I have nothing to hide..
I am happy..but..if you guys want to start some crap with that board..I can help..
I hate herm edwards..true!!

but this thread is 100% f*cked up recruiting trolling bull****!!!

post 16

DaFace
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM

I think the funniest thing about that thread is that everyone thinks that the ChiefsPlanet thread was real. It was a joke, and it flew entirely over the heads of all the Jets trolls.

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 06:45 PM
I am happy..but..if you guys want to start some crap with that board..I can help..
I hate herm edwards..true!!

but this thread is 100% f*cked up recruiting trolling bull****!!!

post 16
I was happy for the win by the Jets.and I do hate herm edwards.you should add the quote too.(what I was asked).I have taken a liking to this place and several of CP's posters and if you read that thread you will see that I went at it with alot of people over there..you are grasping at straws..think what you want..
and I meant helping chiefsplanet if they wanted to start some crap..hahaha..not JI..IF NECKDEMON WANTED TO START CRAP HERE..

and it was 100% f*cked up recruiting bullshit on neckdemon's part

ChiefsFire
09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
I was happy for the win by the Jets.and I do hate herm edwards.you should add the quote too.(what I was asked).I have taken a liking to this place and several of CP's posters and if you read that thread you will see that I went at it with alot of people over there..you are grasping at straws..think what you want..
and I meant helping chiefsplanet if they wanted to start some crap..hahaha..not JI..IF NECKDEMON WANTED TO START CRAP HERE..

and it was 100% f*cked up recruiting bullshit on neckdemon's part
ill agree on the bs part....to me it didnt read like that,sorry for the confusion

Bill Parcells
09-10-2006, 06:52 PM
ill agree on the bs part....to me it didnt read like that,sorry for the confusion
no problem man.

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Your daddy hits your other daddy in the mouth every time he mentions your name you f***ing ass baby. The bset part of you rad down you ddaddy 2's asshole and leg, and your ass baby sister licked it up. The load of the best part of you, lessened her IQ by 3...

wow........

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess they don't let you ride the bulls anymore.

ChiefsLV
09-10-2006, 07:24 PM
The way I see it, Herm Edwards is our ticket to getting Carl Peterson out of town. If the Chiefs totally crash and burn with him, which looks very possible, methinks CP finally gets the axe.

Another question for you Jets fans... Who the **** said we wanted Herm anyway? Many of us were pissed to hear we got him. And don't you think Chiefs fans know what it's like having suffered with Marty for nine years? Your over there on your board laughing it up like we hand-picked the douchebag.

neckdemon
09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
The way I see it, Herm Edwards is our ticket to getting Carl Peterson out of town. If the Chiefs totally crash and burn with him, which looks very possible, methinks CP finally gets the axe.

Another question for you Jets fans... Who the **** said we wanted Herm anyway? Many of us were pissed to hear we got him. And don't you think Chiefs fans know what it's like having suffered with Marty for nine years? Your over there on your board laughing it up like we hand-picked the douchebag.

i think it's just that this is the proof that herm really knows how to ruin an offense. i mean when you f*ck up the leagues top offense and nullify one of the nfl's most effective home-field advantages so quickly, it really says something about your qualifications. we lived with it, alot of us were in denial. alot of you guys probably don't deserve the anguish you're likely going to suffer through this year...........but don't worry it's likely herm will be firing a coordinator or two at the end of the year....teflon hermy, i think that was one of the many names he earned.