PDA

View Full Version : AFCW teams to all start new QBs?

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 08:10 PM
The Dischargers are starting Philip Rivers. Oakland is starting Brooks. The Chiefs will start Huard. Plummer looked like stanky dog poo... will Ratboy put in Cutler? This AFCW might be going topsy-turvy - down is up and up is down. The Chiefs defense rocked. The Donks offense sucked. Chiefs offense was #1 last year but ain't no mo. If the Monday night matchup don't go as billed.... this whole division might be in turmoil. Up for grabs by reconstituted teams that are yet to be categorized.

Count Zarth
09-10-2006, 08:11 PM
No, you aren't winning the division.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:12 PM
No, you aren't winning the division.ROFL

Damn. You nipped that in the bud.

Guru
09-10-2006, 08:13 PM
The universe will be very out of sync if the Raiders are all alone in 1st place after tomorrow night.

JBucc
09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
If Phillip Rivers is any good at all SD may run away with it

KcMizzou
The universe will be very out of sync if the Raiders are all alone in 1st place after tomorrow night.I'll be rooting for them... because I think the chargers are much more of a threat.

Hoover
The Chiefs just need better play calling. things looked good in the first quarter, but once we got in to the red zone we went conservative, why we ran it on 3rd and five is beyond me.

The Chiefs will be fine if we mix up our play calling to keep defenses honest, but we need to run the ball more than we did today.

Guru
09-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I'll be rooting for them... because I think the chargers are much more of a threat.
That is one tall order. root for the raiders. :Lin:

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:17 PM
That is one tall order. root for the raiders. :Lin:No doubt.

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 08:34 PM
No, you aren't winning the division.Whoa! Even I am not that optimistic.... but I'll take the fact that you even considered it as a vote demonstrating more confidence than I have. Very kind of you!

Seriously, though.... Sandy Eggo & Denver were the favs going into Week One. Plummer stank up TV sets across the nation. There was plenty of stuff that turned out opposite of what was expected on the Chiefs & the Donks. What if that trend extends to the other two AFCW teams? What if Rivers sucks as bad as Plummer tomorrow? There just might be a bit of shuffling in this here division.....

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:37 PM
No, you aren't winning the division.

That was my thought as well.

Raiderhader
09-10-2006, 08:39 PM
I'll be rooting for them... because I think the chargers are much more of a threat.

It's only week 1; I'll reserve pulling for the retarded devil children until it is really neccesary.