PDA

View Full Version : Keep Dreaming

DT4everaChief
09-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Willie Roaf knew this team would suck. He figured that out in OTAs and that is why he retired. Chiefs fans you need to wake up and realize this team is no good. Herm has a proven track record of not being a winning coach and as soon as Carl hired him the team was doomed for failure. That was proven today in the years that Vermail was here Trent and the offense never looked as lost as they did today.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks for dropping by and setting us straight.

(****in' beakers)

Dunit35
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
They should've hired DT4everaChief....he would have gotten the job job.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Herm has a proven track record of not being a winning coach

Amazing that 3 of his 5 years with the Jets they went to the playoffs and he had more playoff wins than the Chiefs have had since 1993.

TrickyNicky
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
He's 41-44! OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!1 WHY OH WHY d iD whe hiar this a$$ clown?!1

greg63
09-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Willie Roaf knew this team would suck. He figured that out in OTAs and that is why he retired. Chiefs fans you need to wake up and realize this team is no good. Herm has a proven track record of not being a winning coach and as soon as Carl hired him the team was doomed for failure. That was proven today in the years that Vermail was here Trent and the offense never looked as lost as they did today.

:shake:

Dunit35
09-10-2006, 11:08 PM
:shake:

How ya been Greg?

Guru
09-10-2006, 11:09 PM

No. He just made his decision late. I am very angry with him for that. He basically pulled a Ricky Williams on us. The only thing in his favor is the fact that his age supports his decision. I just wish he would have made it in April when we may have actually done something about it in the draft and free agency.

noa
09-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Roaf missed six games last year due to injury. That's a lot in the NFL. If he felt his body wasn't up to it, I believe him. The guy is tough, but you know his health is deteriorating when he misses six games in a season after being such a workhorse. At least he gave a little time to prepare for his absence, which is more than we would have had if he was on the roster but went down in the first game due to a pulled hammy.

Saggysack
09-10-2006, 11:22 PM
He's 41-44! OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!1 WHY OH WHY d iD whe hiar this a$$ clown?!1

41-45, thank you very much. And never more than a 10 win season. Edwards has assembled teams that weren't much better than mediocre throughout his coaching career. He has never put together a truly outstanding team, never.

Saying that, Herman Edwarsd isn't the sole reason I really can't put my faith in this team, he is just a small part of it. Carl Peterson holds that title.

greg63
09-10-2006, 11:24 PM
How ya been Greg?

Pretty good my friend, and yourself??

Dunit35
09-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Pretty good my friend, and yourself??

Stayin busy with school and work, living in a new town in Oklahoma now. Just thought I'd actually post a couple times before I went to bed. Take it easy buddy.

Guru
09-10-2006, 11:28 PM
welcome back dunit

greg63
09-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Stayin busy with school and work, living in a new town in Oklahoma now. Just thought I'd actually post a couple times before I went to bed. Take it easy buddy.

You too bud; don't be a stranger, and good luck in Oklahoma. :D