PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hear Deion blasting our defense on NFL network?

B_Ambuehl
09-11-2006, 12:39 PM
LOL......"I was really excited to see this defense with all these new additions....but I see this and I don't know who's in charge out there whether it's Gunther Cunningham or Herman Edwards but this is dissapointing....You still can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, and can't be a serious playoff contender."

Count Zarth
09-11-2006, 12:42 PM
He's an idiot. The defense played well.

Wallcrawler
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
When you turn the football over 4 times to an offense the caliber of the Bengals and only give up 23 points, Id say thats playing pretty good defense.

What Deion should have been talking about were the 4 virtually UNFORCED turnovers that the chiefs gave up.

Every one was preventable with a little common sense.

Dante Hall- Field the football, man. He mishandled kicks all game long. Dont know if it was the rain or what, but that needs to tighten up.

Samie Parker- When Trent Green puts the football in both of your hands, catch the damn thing. Dont bat it up for an easy INT.

Damon Huard- Kill yourself. Youve been in the league this long and you still dont know to protect the ball while stepping up into the pocket? Just have enough pride to go ahead and take your own life.

The Chiefs are wasting their time on Huard. Id much rather see Croyle get gametime and develop. Huard has been around for years, been a starter, and he sucks. He's not going to get much better than what he is. Croyle on the other hand has upside, and if Huard is going to give the ball up like that anyway, having Croyle in there is not going to hurt the team.

DMAC
09-11-2006, 12:56 PM
You should never EVAR listen to what Deion says.

And I must say this also: Sorry dude, but anyone who prints something that Deion says is just as much of an idiot.

Delete this thread and move on with your life.

jspchief
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Are we talking about what Deion Sanders said?

kc rush
09-11-2006, 01:10 PM
I thought they played pretty well. Still not enough pressure up the middle.

The only defensive play that really dissapointed me was the long TD run by Rudy Johnson.

HemiEd
09-11-2006, 01:10 PM
He should be worm food. Why anyone is paying that ignorant c**ks**ker to run his stupid ****ing mouth is beyond me. DS stands for Dip Shit!

ChiefsfaninPA
09-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Damon Huard- Kill yourself. Youve been in the league this long and you still dont know to protect the ball while stepping up into the pocket? Just have enough pride to go ahead and take your own life.

I know statements like these come out of frustration and a little kidding, but I have seen a lot of stupid statements like this. I never understood the humor in it. We can all be a little pissed with a guys play but come this is not funny at all. Maybe it is just me though.

Dave Lane
09-11-2006, 01:29 PM

See my response to Ask Herm. I'd be there for Damon as well...

Dave

Hog Farmer
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Look at the stats dumbass (refering to Deion). If we have those stats the next 15 games we'll have the #1 passing Defense in the NFL.

Wallcrawler
09-11-2006, 02:14 PM
I know statements like these come out of frustration and a little kidding, but I have seen a lot of stupid statements like this. I never understood the humor in it. We can all be a little pissed with a guys play but come this is not funny at all. Maybe it is just me though.

:rolleyes:

StcChief
09-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Neon primetime Deion runs his mouth without thinking or checking stats...He likely can't read or comprehend what he reads. Stats and basic math skills are likely missing too.

just Ignore the talking head.

bkkcoh
09-11-2006, 02:25 PM
When you turn the football over 4 times to an offense the caliber of the Bengals and only give up 23 points, Id say thats playing pretty good defense....

NO TD passes to the leading TD passer from last year. that is quite an improvement, i think.

Braincase
09-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Pickup the video tape, "Deion Sander's Greatest Open Field Tackles". Should take all of 3 seconds to watch, and that's with the credits.

StcChief
09-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Pickup the video tape, "Deion Sander's Greatest Open Field Tackles". Should take all of 3 seconds to watch, and that's with the credits.Mr push out of bounds himself, or run away.