PDA

View Full Version : Wishing T. Green a Full Recovery

vailpass
09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Here's hoping T. Green did not incur any serious damage as a result of his head injury. Sorry to see your guys' QB go down like that. May he be up and at 'em again as soon as possible.

Kinda' puts a damper on Broncos-Chiefs game week.

Hog Farmer
09-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Yeah. But we still have hope because you still have Plummer.

vailpass
09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah. But we still have hope because you still have Plummer.

That's the spirit.

SBK
09-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Here's hoping T. Green did not incur any serious damage as a result of his head injury. Sorry to see your guys' QB go down like that. May he be up and at 'em again as soon as possible.

Kinda' puts a damper on Broncos-Chiefs game week.

Yeah, it's taken the excitement away from the game big time.

Here's to hoping Plumber can do his part to add some excitment to it. :)

Warrior5
09-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Thanks VP,
I sincerely appreciate your concern and very sportsmanlike message. You're right: it does put quite a damper on the upcoming game. Chiefs haven't won in Pile High with Green in recent memory; it's quite a tall order to expect us to do it with Huard at the helm, especially considering how poorly our once-proud O line is currently performing.

Thanks again for the kind words. It says alot about what a class act you are...

unlike that loathesome, cheating, cut-blocking, bird-flipping, XFL uniform wearing team you swear allegiance to, and that I loathe with every fiber of my being.

dirk digler
09-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks Vali.

IMVHO this is the mortal lock of the week. Chiefs will beat Denver 50-2.

:)

StcChief
09-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks Vali.

IMVHO this is the mortal lock of the week. Chiefs will beat Denver 50-2.

:)

And the 2 points will come at the very end of game when Huard is trying to take a knee in Endzone and line man falls over him taking him out.

We will then see Croyle/Printers on the squad.

The Dude Abides
09-11-2006, 04:02 PM
That is very classy, vail. Lets hope for the best for Trent. If nothing else, he will be there for Thanksgiving to show up the Donks.