PDA

View Full Version : After week 1 who wants to tell the O-line is not a concern?

Logical
09-11-2006, 02:51 PM
And that our offense is not going to drop to the middle of the pack because of it?

morphius
09-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Black at tackle was always an issue, we knew this going in...

What was your point again?

DMAC
09-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm still trying to understand the thread title.

Fish
09-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Just what this party needed...... the warm uplifting optimism of Logical...... :thumb:

Bwana
09-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Has this ever been in dispute after Willie left?

htismaqe
09-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Who here told you that JORDAN BLACK wasn't a concern?

morphius
09-11-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm still trying to understand the thread title.
It was logical being humble and not trying to say, "I was right and all of you idiots out there should bow to my superior knowledge now!!! Bwhahahahaha."

of something like that :D

Baby Lee
09-11-2006, 03:11 PM
A little algrebra for you.

where x=News of Roaf's retirement broke.
x+.005 second=We're Fooked.

TEX
09-11-2006, 03:17 PM
IMO, just having Sampson at RT will improve things especially on the running plays. However, the offense needs to adjust and throw out the plays that require long -developing pass patterns.

There's really not a good reason why the Chiefs are in this mess as they had more time that last year to do something about it. We saw a prelude to this last year when we were without Welbourn, and Roaf went down, as the offense with DV/A.S. at the helm was very innefective. To expect Herm/Solari to have better outcome is unrealistic It all starts with accurate evaluation of talent, or lack thereof, on the roster. Anyone that couldn't see this mess coming is either blind or stupid or both...

ChiefFan31
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Black at tackle was always an issue, we knew this going in...

What was your point again?

To provide us with...

Just what this party needed...... the warm uplifting optimism of Logical...... :thumb:

Logical
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Who here told you that JORDAN BLACK wasn't a concern?

You are kidding youself if you think all those sacks and pressure only came from the right side.

Logical
09-11-2006, 05:16 PM
It was logical being humble and not trying to say, "I was right and all of you idiots out there should bow to my superior knowledge now!!! Bwhahahahaha."

of something like that :D:clap: for proper interpretation of the title.

banyon
09-11-2006, 05:19 PM
People who posted in this thread blasting me, particularly GoChiefs should be happy to reply.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145819

Adept Havelock
09-11-2006, 06:08 PM
After week 1 who wants to tell the O-line is not a concern?

Believe me, I really really want to be able to say that. However, reality dictates that I can't. ;)

runnercyclist
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
And that our offense is not going to drop to the middle of the pack because of it?

Du wat?

unlurking
09-11-2006, 06:19 PM
People who posted in this thread blasting me, particularly GoChiefs should be happy to reply.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145819
hahahaha

Yeah, GC is a true hypocrite blasting people for being negative about a position of concern when for a month or more the only time he ever took his hands off his cock was to trash Herm even befor the draft or preseason.

htismaqe
09-11-2006, 06:21 PM
You are kidding youself if you think all those sacks and pressure only came from the right side.

All of them? Of course not. I'll take what Turley gave us, it wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't bad.

Logical
09-11-2006, 07:19 PM
All of them? Of course not. I'll take what Turley gave us, it wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't bad.I really don't recall you being one of the people saying we had nothing to worry about. So I see no point in arguing with you. Turley is not really adequate but he is better than what we have on the right side. He would be good on the right side IMO.