PDA

View Full Version : New News on Trent and according to CP were not looking for a QB

mac58
09-11-2006, 03:55 PM
A source close to Trent Green told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the Chiefs quarterback will likely miss at least the team's next two games due to a concussion.
A CAT scan and MRI were both negative, but Green remains hospitalized. Green likely will be released on Tuesday.

Chiefs president Carl Peterson said that Green has a severe concussion, and is "extremely questionable" for this weekend's game at Denver. Peterson also said the team is not in the market for a quarterback.

KCChiefsFan88
09-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Repost

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147465&page=2

TEX
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Good. I half expected the Chiefs to sign Testeverde.

Bob Dole
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Holy ****. This might be the threepeat we've been waiting for.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
How many columns before Whitlock mentions Jeff George??

chiefqueen
09-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Was Mort aware that Week 3 is our bye week?

Rausch
09-11-2006, 10:42 PM
A source close to Trent Green told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the Chiefs quarterback will likely miss at least the team's next two games due to a concussion.
A CAT scan and MRI were both negative, but Green remains hospitalized. Green likely will be released on Tuesday.

Chiefs president Carl Peterson said that Green has a severe concussion, and is "extremely questionable" for this weekend's game at Denver. Peterson also said the team is not in the market for a quarterback.

Sounds like the serious hits Aikman/Young/Montana had that lead to retirement.

Yeah, might as well start the young guy if Green is one ugly shot from done...

Logical
09-11-2006, 10:45 PM

With this god awful line that is a sure way to end Croyle's career.:shake:

Mecca
09-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Was Mort aware that Week 3 is our bye week?

Like I said.......I think you people that think Trent Green is just going to be magically find in a week aren't quite aware of what happened to him. I don't think he's going to play till November that is a serious injury. It's not like he broke his hand or something it's his head, they'll be extremely cautious with him.

Guru
09-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Like I said.......I think you people that think Trent Green is just going to be magically find in a week aren't quite aware of what happened to him. I don't think he's going to play till November that is a serious injury. It's not like he broke his hand or something it's his head, they'll be extremely cautious with him.

Afraid I have to agree with that. I am sure his family has already mentioned the R word to him too.

Matter of fact, that may be why Roaf is here, to tell him how great it is.

dtebbe
09-11-2006, 10:53 PM

They had multiple concussions before it became a problem. From what I hear this is Trent's first one.

DT

jab0450
09-12-2006, 12:00 AM
ESPN says green to miss at least 2 games. Not including bye week. Two actual games. We'll see. Man this sucks

blueballs
09-12-2006, 12:08 AM
during MNF Vermeil said he had spoken to Julie Green. It didn't look that serious and Trent should only miss a game or two. Vermeil sounded very upbeat.