PDA

View Full Version : I realize Jordan Black was terrible...

Short Leash Hootie
09-11-2006, 04:13 PM
yesterday, BUT, why has no one mentioned the fact Turley was ****ing manhandled and pushed around like a little girl the whole game?

Reaper16
09-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Mecca has almost constantly, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot with various posts.

Short Leash Hootie
09-11-2006, 04:49 PM
I swear to God that, if we don't come out next week running the ball 85% of the time playing EVEN more conservative than martyball, I'll jump on the 'fire Herm Edwards' bandwagon.

unlurking
09-11-2006, 06:14 PM
I've sported the same opinion in a couple threads, but nobody seem to be able to talk about anything but Black or Geather (or the occasional I told you so from Jet trolls and Logical).

jspchief
09-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Watching highlights, it's pretty clear that Black isn't the only problem at tackle. Turley was unimpressive tosay the least.

Coach
09-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Watching highlights, it's pretty clear that Black isn't the only problem at tackle. Turley was unimpressive tosay the least.

This I can agree. However, to be fair, Turley hasn't played for almost 2 years. I'll cut him a little slack for now.

However, Black has sucked, is sucking, and if the pattern continues, he'll continue to suck. And I have not seen any improvement since he's been here. JMHO.

eazyb81
09-11-2006, 07:18 PM
This I can agree. However, to be fair, Turley hasn't played for almost 2 years. I'll cut him a little slack for now.

However, Black has sucked, is sucking, and if the pattern continues, he'll continue to suck. And I have not seen any improvement since he's been here. JMHO.

Exactly, this was Turley's first game in over 2 years and he was playing LT while Black was playing RT. Black has been awful for awhile now, there is really no hope that he will ever get any better. At least there is hope Turley will improve as the season goes on.

Fruit Ninja
09-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Turley will get better as he gets stronger and get in "game shape" i bet the guy cant even move today hes in so much pain. He will get better,, Black on the other hand 4 years and hasnt shown any signs of getting better.