PDA

View Full Version : Which teams are worse than the Chiefs?

whoman69
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I know this is hard to believe, but there are teams out there that suck ass worse than the Chiefs do right now. Unfortunately not many of them are on our schedule.

In no particular order:
Jets
49ers
Browns
Raiders
Saints
Packers
Vikings
Titans
Bills
Texans
Lions

Going into this I didn't realize just how many totally crap teams there are in the league and how many faced off against each other in week 1.

LesterLyles
09-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Too early to tell. As Peter King said in today's column, one thing that is certain is that the way teams played and finished last year is not necessarily an indication of how they are this year.

Douche Baggins
09-11-2006, 06:40 PM
I hate week 1. I think it takes 4 games before you really know what kind of football team you have.

mac58
09-11-2006, 06:40 PM
im not sure any are at this point. . .

Stinger
09-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Well half the NFL has the same record as we do so we will find out next week where we stand.

cdcox
09-11-2006, 07:01 PM
I hate week 1. I think it takes 4 games before you really know what kind of football team you have.

This agrees with my experience with playoff predictions. Four games is the bear minimum, six games is better.

noa
09-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't think the Vikings are particularly better than us, but they play in an easier division and have a better chance of making the playoffs than we do.

BucEyedPea
09-11-2006, 08:59 PM
The Bucs...right now their record is worse than the Saints!

Sperm Edwards
09-12-2006, 03:57 AM
I know this is hard to believe, but there are teams out there that suck ass worse than the Chiefs do right now. Unfortunately not many of them are on our schedule.

In no particular order:
Jets
49ers
Browns
Raiders
Saints
Packers
Vikings
Titans
Bills
Texans
Lions

Going into this I didn't realize just how many totally crap teams there are in the league and how many faced off against each other in week 1.

Yes, but how many of those teams were as un-prepared as your Chiefs?? The Chiefs may be more talented than the teams you have listed, but they are only better than a few.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 03:59 AM
Yes, but how many of those teams were as un-prepared as your Chiefs?? The Chiefs may be more talented than the teams you have listed, but they are only better than a few.

Including the Jets.

And wipe your lips. It's dripping.

Elwaysux
09-12-2006, 05:40 AM
The NY media is loving Herm Edwards (The Quarterback Killer) misfortune. Watching the Raiders last night I only wish we could play them more than twice. Finally, I found our running game. Unfortunately it was in Washington and dressed in Purple and White. (T-Rich and and upgraded offensive line.)

TNTEICHER
09-12-2006, 05:44 AM
It's way too early to tell but I wouldn't put the Vikings or Lions in that category.

Sperm Edwards
09-12-2006, 06:00 AM
Including the Jets.

And wipe your lips. It's dripping.

Agreed. The Chiefs are more talented than the Jets -- BY FAR. However, your entire team is OLD and talented -- ours is young with potential. So this year KC might be better-- but they will have some rebuilding years ahead.

Oh yeah -- and your head coach is the biggest F@#%ing moron in the league.

NaptownChief
09-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Teams that appear to be worse after week 1:

Packers
Browns
Texans
Raiders
Titans

A couple teams looked similar like the Saints, Buffalo and Tampa.....

NaptownChief
09-12-2006, 06:24 AM
It's way too early to tell but I wouldn't put the Vikings or Lions in that category.

The Lions D looked awesome against a very good Seahawk offense...

jidar
09-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Me and Napoleon Dynamite tagged your mom. That was a terrible team.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 07:13 AM
The NY media is loving Herm Edwards (The Quarterback Killer) misfortune. Watching the Raiders last night I only wish we could play them more than twice. Finally, I found our running game. Unfortunately it was in Washington and dressed in Purple and White. (T-Rich and and upgraded offensive line.)

Did Richardson even suit up?

Dude was invisible.

greg63
09-12-2006, 07:28 AM

In no particular order:
Jets
49ers
Browns
Raiders
Saints
Packers
Vikings
Titans
Bills
Texans
Lions

Too bad the Bengals didn't make the list.

Brock
09-12-2006, 07:30 AM
There are more than a couple of teams on that list that would probably beat KC right now.

oldandslow
09-12-2006, 07:31 AM
I just saw the Vikes beat a pretty good Redskins team, away, on Monday Night.

I think that takes them off the list.

Al Bundy
09-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Include the Buccaneers in that list.