A Boldin Ari-WR
T Glenn Dal-WR
L Johnson KC-RB
C Dillon NE-RB
A Crumpler Atl-TE
Ro Smith Den-WR
C Williams TB-RB
D Brees NO-QB
N Washington Pit-WR (just picked him up after dropping J Horn NO-WR) - Dropped Washington for A Randle El Was-WR

Kickers-
J Elam Den
N Kaeding SD - Dropped for M Stover Bal

Defense Teams-
Pittsburg
Denver

What do you think? Did I do good in the drop/add I did? Any others I should get rid of? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Brock
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Looks better than mine.

luv
09-13-2006, 01:45 PM
I didn't think I came out too bad for doing the auto-draft. I'm still researching a few players that didn't do so hot on Sunday to see if they just had an off day or something. I will learn more about football yet!

What do you think of my SD kicker?

And I benched Denver as my defense team again this week. I'm hoping they allow a lot of points. :)

Cave Johnson
09-13-2006, 01:50 PM
N Washington Pit-WR (just picked him up after dropping J Horn NO-WR)

Am I reading this correctly? You dropped Joe Horn for 'Burgh's 4th best receiver. Whoa.

Btw, no need for 2 defenses if you've got Pittsburgh. They're a good play most weeks.

luv
09-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Am I reading this correctly? You dropped Joe Horn for 'Burgh's 4th best receiver. Whoa.

Btw, no need for 2 defenses if you've got Pittsburgh. They're a good play most weeks.
He did a lot better last weekend. Wrong move? Or should I choose someone else?

Fish
09-13-2006, 01:55 PM

Except for week 4......... might want to hang on to that other D that week....

ct
09-13-2006, 02:05 PM
That was a bad move on the drop/add. Your team is pretty solid regardless.

Could use some insurance at RB. Caddy has a history of injuries, and already is having some back spasms. Dillon, even if he stays healthy, which is a shaky bet, will split time with Maroney at best. At worst, Dillon misses a game or even a half, and the rookie is gonna take over. Who's on the wire at RB?

Iowanian
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Dropping Joe horn was a bad, bad move.

Other than that....it looks like a solid team in 8, very good team in 10, and excellent team with 12 players. Never Cut a #1 player based on 1 week performance. don't let go of your Rbs. I'd also drop one of the kickers and pick up another RB if you can get Horn back for Washington. He'll not last long if you're in a league of legit players though.

Look for one of the rookies....Maroney, Lendale White, Deangelo Williams, Lundy or one of the Bell's if they're available. If a starter like
Ahman Green is there, nab him for back depth and trade bait later.

luv
09-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Dropping Joe horn was a bad, bad move.

Other than that....it looks like a solid team in 8, very good team in 10, and excellent team with 12 players.
Due to the waiver, I can't pick him back up yet. I did drop Washington and picked up Randle El. Better? I also got Stover as a kicker, dropping Kaeding..

It's 8 teams.

CoMoChief
09-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Would I recieve nuthooks if I started DEN defense this week??? :p