PDA

View Full Version : Who starts on D this weekend?

runnercyclist
09-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Any changes?

I'd change Key for Bell

Insert Pollard and Page as well.

B_Ambuehl
09-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I'd consider giving Sims, Dalton, and perhaps even Hicks more playing time simply because they have worlds of experience going against the gimicky rush offense of the donks. Those new defensive tackles and Hali are gonna be lost.

StcChief
09-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Fox
Page

The new DTs need to keep rush down.

Speed on DE to keep Jake o Happy Feet in place.

Reaper16
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
I'd consider giving Sims, Dalton, and perhaps even Hicks more playing time simply because they have worlds of experience going against the gimicky rush offense of the donks. Those new defensive tackles and Hali are gonna be lost.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

No, really. ROFL

ChiefsCountry
09-14-2006, 12:33 AM

If you are serious you need to be taken out back and kicked in the nuts.

KCChiefsFan88
09-14-2006, 12:35 AM

Hicks has experience getting humiliated by Denver's bootleg that's about it

Sure-Oz
09-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Hicks needs to stay on the bench and keep it warm for others at all costs. I think Page and Fox should def. play more.

SPchief
09-14-2006, 12:42 AM

:spock:

Even though Hicks has experience playing denver, what has he ever shown you that he can defend the bootleg?

SLAG
09-14-2006, 12:51 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/

beer bacon
09-14-2006, 12:56 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/

Depth chart doesn't mean much. If they are planning changes, they aren't going to give them away before the game on Sunday.

SLAG
09-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Depth chart doesn't mean much. If they are planning changes, they aren't going to give them away before the game on Sunday.

Hey that is the Offical answer to his question at the current time until after the Ref's Meeting on Sun morning

ChiefaRoo
09-14-2006, 12:57 AM

oh my :(

Where's the ignore button?

Anyong Bluth
09-14-2006, 03:24 AM
5-1 odds.

Page plays more downd than Knight!

Hicks won't see more than 5 plays all night, unless he's put on special teams.

Pollard comes in and will have 1 nice ass hit.

Someone save this post... see if I'm right!

ChiefFan31
09-14-2006, 03:57 AM
If you are serious you need to be taken out back and kicked in the nuts.

LMAO LMAO

the Talking Can
09-14-2006, 06:48 AM

you'll pay for that...

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 06:55 AM

Thats good sig material right there. I wish GoChiefs had said it.

Kyle401
09-14-2006, 09:30 AM
I predict Hicks plays 5 snaps, records 3 "QB pressures", and gives up 2 bootlegs for 15 yards. PBJ

Coogs
09-14-2006, 10:39 AM
I predict Hicks plays 5 snaps, records 3 "QB pressures", and gives up 2 bootlegs for 15 yards. PBJ

Take out the 3 QB pressures, and add about 30 yards to the 2 bootleg plays, and I'm right there with you! :)

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 11:29 AM
sims pollard page and fox will all see more snaps.

maybe not start.

Mr. Laz
09-14-2006, 12:49 PM
the same people that started last week

i imagine this coaching staff will be very slow to make changes.

just my guess

runnercyclist
09-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Let's hope not

petegz28
09-14-2006, 08:22 PM

You mean worlds of experience at getting burned? Hali and the new tackles will be an improvment. Worst they can do is look like Hicks and Sims