PDA

View Full Version : Karma, let's hope it exists: Woman boils puppy

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 02:33 PM
I have to believe it exists and that horrible people like this will meet with a similiar suffering fate someday, somewhere...

Story not for the feint hearted:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006420388,00.html

http://www.k9magazine.com/viewarticle.php?sid=15&aid=1526&vid=0&npage=

siberian khatru
09-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Replay shows Kennison pushed the pup into the pot.

Saulbadguy
09-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Was it a pit bull?

Cochise
09-14-2006, 02:37 PM
This is horrible. But it's funny to think about what things provoke outrage and what do not in this context.

Pitt Gorilla
09-14-2006, 02:37 PM
That really makes me sick. I can't think of a fate cruel enough for her.

JBucc
09-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm kind of ashamed to say I got a little laugh out of the title of this thread.

Cochise
09-14-2006, 02:42 PM
This is a tragedy.

Everyone knows you are supposed to BROIL puppies.

What an idiot.

(too early in the thread for off-color humor?)

JimNasium
09-14-2006, 02:46 PM
How's the old indian saying go?

Dig deep, the puppy's at the bottom of the pot.

beavis
09-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Maybe she just misunderstood when the kids said they wanted hot dogs for dinner?

StcChief
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
That is bad....

Making Puppy stew...?

but so is partial birth abortion.

siberian khatru
09-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Maybe she just misunderstood when the kids said they wanted hot dogs for dinner?

I think we've found a wiener, folks!

Monty
09-14-2006, 02:57 PM

The puppy could have averted the pot at the last moment, so it's the puppy's fault.

Inspector
09-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Don't knock it until you tried it.

And don't forget the A1.

beavis
09-14-2006, 03:02 PM
I think we've found a wiener, folks!
The 7:30 show is completely different from the 9:30 show, enjoy the meal!

ck_IN
09-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Perfect proof of why I tend to prefer animals to people. I hope this biatch finds a suitable fate. She completely deserves it.

Iowanian
09-14-2006, 03:08 PM
I never have tried Korean or Vietcong food.

JBucc
09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
What ever happened to putting them in a box and leaving them on the side of the road?

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I never have tried Korean or Vietcong food.

Ding. Ding. Dinners ready.

morphius
09-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Dead puppies aren't much fun
They won't roll over,
they won't play ball
They'll play dead, that's all...

Fat Elvis
09-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Cool. Under Karma, the entire Pacific Rim and Asian Sub-Continent is gonna get boiled.

JBucc
09-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Cool. Under Karma, the entire Pacific Rim and Asian Sub-Continent is gonna get boiled.remember the tsunami?

Iowanian
09-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Dense, no fan of Gen-row tao chikun....flied lice.

Ru rant clab wangooon?

Demonpenz
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
hot dog

beavis
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
I tend to prefer animals to people.
You can go to jail for that too, ya know.

listopencil
09-14-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm not going to open the link because I don't want to get all pissed off. I'll just go with the generic, "It's wrong to boil puppies" comment.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Perfect proof of why I tend to prefer animals to people. I hope this biatch finds a suitable fate. She completely deserves it.

I hope she finds a suitable fate as well. As far as prefering animals to people, I am not there yet but I can completely see why some people are.

The sad thing is there are people out there like this woman. Perhaps they don't act to this extreme but they are heartless as she is. People wanting to put their animals to sleep because they peed in the house or because they have a new baby...

:shake:

listopencil
"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last 6 days, 6 wks. I doubt 6 months." Rumsfeld 2/7/03

So are you trying to say that Rumsfield is the anti-christ? Or are you pointing out the irony of a "war" that appears to be heading towards 6 years?

memyselfI
You can go to jail for that too, ya know.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ohmygawd, I should not be laughing at the immoral and heartless hijacking of my thread...

Donger
09-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Well, let's hope that this woman can get the help that she needs. She's obviously insane, but shouldn't suffer the same fate as her victim.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, let's hope that this woman can get the help that she needs. She's obviously insane, but shouldn't suffer the same fate as her victim.

Five or six visits to a psychologists should more than compensate for the unfortunate harm she's done. I mean, the lady as you say is obviously mentally disturbed and we should demonostrate compassion and understanding toward her suffering.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 04:02 PM
That really makes me sick. I can't think of a fate cruel enough for her.
I'd say execution....

but if Andrea Yates didn't get that....a harsh scolding from the judge should probably suffice. :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla
09-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I'd say execution....

but if Andrea Yates didn't get that....a harsh scolding from the judge should probably suffice. :hmmm:Put them in the chair together.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM

I actually think she's just an evil, heartless, cheap b*tch. But if she has a list of shrinks that have treated her for being something else then by all means she should present her case.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 04:22 PM
I actually think she's just an evil, heartless, cheap b*tch. But if she has a list of shrinks that have treated her for being something else then by all means she should present her case.
So you are saying that.....that all a murderer really has to do...is have the foresight to bamboozel a few shrinks (which can be a piece of cake for a person of average intelligence,) during "treatment" for some ambiguous mental "disorder".....and then present evidence of that "treatment" during the trial.....and then hire a couple of decent lawyers, pay a few "expert" witnesses to "testify"....and, Whammo!

...you'd give 'em a pass on the murder rap, eh? Interesting. :hmmm:

Donger
09-14-2006, 04:25 PM
I actually think she's just an evil, heartless, cheap b*tch.

Because she killed a puppy? I can only imagine what you must think of someone who drowns, say, humans. Maybe even humans of their own loins.

Simplex3
09-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Five or six visits to a psychologists should more than compensate for the unfortunate harm she's done. I mean, the lady as you say is obviously mentally disturbed and we should demonostrate compassion and understanding toward her suffering.
I think it's the fault of the dog who had the puppy in the first place. Everyone knew this poor woman wasn't capable of handling more dogs.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 04:27 PM
I think it's the fault of the dog who had the puppy in the first place. Everyone knew this poor woman wasn't capable of handling more dogs.

Excellent point, I over-looked. Execute the real (dog) bitch. Yes.

Simplex3
09-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Ok, for my real post. I'm thinking we should boil this bitch, then leave her in a field to die. When she's dead we can chain her the Yate's leg and dump them both in the ocean.

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 04:30 PM
id like to know who here has culled a puppy.
anyone?

what of a woman?
doesnt mean she is any crazier or heartless than those who have untold litters and let them die.
either through the hands of the aspca/hsus/peta or there own stupidity.

in her ignorant mind a boiling pot was probably more 'humane' than a hammer.

Simplex3
09-14-2006, 04:35 PM
id like to know who here has culled a puppy.
anyone?

what of a woman?
doesnt mean she is any crazier or heartless than those who have untold litters and let them die.
either through the hands of the aspca/hsus/peta or there own stupidity.

in her ignorant mind a boiling pot was probably more 'humane' than a hammer.
So if you're ever given the death penalty boiling then leaving you in a field for a week to die of starvation/thirst is an Ok substitute for lethal injection?

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Because she killed a puppy? I can only imagine what you must think of someone who drowns, say, humans. Maybe even humans of their own loins.

If she'd previously been determined to be mentally ill, I'd say she is a sick human being who never deserves to walk the streets free again and needed to be confined to a place that would prevent her from hurting anyone else ever again.

You are comparing apples and oranges, or boiled vs. drowned, but the cases are different and as such they should be treated as such.

And FTR, if Karma sees fit to serve it's version of justice to Ms. Yates somewhere, someplace, then I wouldn't shed a tear.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 04:36 PM
So you are saying that.....that all a murderer really has to do...is have the foresight to bamboozel a few shrinks (which can be a piece of cake for a person of average intelligence,) during "treatment" for some ambiguous mental "disorder".....and then present evidence of that "treatment" during the trial.....and then hire a couple of decent lawyers, pay a few "expert" witnesses to "testify"....and, Whammo!

...you'd give 'em a pass on the murder rap, eh? Interesting. :hmmm:

I'd like to know where I said any of this. Don't expect me to defend or even explain your distortions or dementia.

kepp
09-14-2006, 04:37 PM
The puppy could have averted the pot at the last moment, so it's the puppy's fault.
Executives of Oscar Meyer said, "After extensive review, we have absolved the puppy of any wrong-doing."

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 04:40 PM
So if you're ever given the death penalty boiling then leaving you in a field for a week to die of starvation/thirst is an Ok substitute for lethal injection?

dont give me that.

im saying its not easy to kill a puppy(or atleast shouldnt be) and w/ women being emotional creatures i can see how in her mind a death by scalding would be less hands on than a hammer.

noone likes to do the dirty work and do it correctly.

except the hsus.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 04:42 PM
dont give me that.

im saying its not easy to kill a puppy(or atleast shouldnt be) and w/ women being emotional creatures i can see how in her mind a death by scalding would be less hands on than a hammer.

noone likes to do the dirty work and do it correctly.

except the hsus.

She didn't have to kill the dog. That is the point. She just didn't want to bother with trying to dispose of it properly.

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 04:44 PM
She didn't have to kill the dog. That is the point. She just didn't want to bother with trying to dispose of it properly.

by giving it to someone else to kill?

define -dispose of it properly-

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 04:48 PM

By giving it to someone else. Sheesh by driving out to one of those lovely farms in the English hills and setting it free. Anything that would require some creative thought and a heart.

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 04:49 PM

:spock:

Having it killed quickly so it didn't suffer needlessly, if unable to find a decent home for it.

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 04:51 PM
By giving it to someone else. Sheesh by driving out to one of those lovely farms in the English hills and setting it free. Anything that would require some creative thought and a heart.

so turning it feral or making it some farmers problem is a solution?

MOhillbilly
09-14-2006, 04:51 PM
:spock:

Having it killed quickly so it didn't suffer needlessly, if unable to find a decent home for it.

i wasnt asking you.

Cochise
09-14-2006, 04:58 PM
this woman kills a puppy and we get new thread-worthy levels of outrage.

had she gone into a market in tel-aviv and blown some schoolchildren up with a backpack full of nails... eh... who can say what's really wrong?

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 04:58 PM
i wasnt asking you.

So what? Since when is this board's standard "speak when spoken to"?

It'd be pretty freakin boring if it was.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2006, 04:59 PM
good stuff man...

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 05:02 PM
I'd like to know where I said any of this. Don't expect me to defend or even explain your distortions or dementia.

You supported Andrea Yate's conviction being over-turned and her being "committed" to a "mental hospital."

Enough said. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
....had she gone into a market in tel-aviv and blown some schoolchildren up with a backpack full of nails... eh... who can say what's really wrong?

Why, THAT.....THAT, by Allah, is not only understandable---it is justifiable! :cuss:

;)

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
You supported Andrea Yate's conviction being over-turned and her being "committed" to a "mental hospital."

Enough said. :shrug:

Your statement here is NOT what you originally said. And, FTR, having her committed to a mental hospital for life is not getting a pass. Neither is overturning the illegal verdict that was based on falsified testimony. You might not like it but being denied your freedom in a mental hospital is still punishment. And you might not like it but it is illegal to falsify testimony and such testimony becomes a legal basis for reversal of a conviction...it's the law.

Now, I've allowed you to hijack this thread enough. If you want to talk about this case or animal abuse then I'll respond.

PastorMikH
09-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Do it to a lobster and you are a chef, do it to a puppy and you're a convict.

WHO'S PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF THE LOBSTERS!?!?!??!?!

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Your statement here is NOT what you originally said. And, FTR, having her committed to a mental hospital for life is not getting a pass. Neither is overturning the illegal verdict that was based on falsified testimony. You might not like it but being denied your freedom in a mental hospital is still punishment. And you might not like it but it is illegal to falsify testimony and such testimony becomes a legal basis for reversal of a conviction...it's the law.

Now, I've allowed you to hijack this thread enough. If you want to talk about this case or animal abuse then I'll respond.

Nah. You've made it abundantly clear, that you have more compassion for boiled puppies, than for murdered children. Nuff said on the subject, I guess.

:)

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Do it to a lobster and you are a chef, do it to a puppy and you're a convict.

WHO'S PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF THE LOBSTERS!?!?!??!?!

I don't eat lobster for the same reason. Lamb either...

though they are not boiled.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Nah. You've made it abundantly clear, that you have more compassion for boiled puppies, than for murdered children. Nuff said on the subject, I guess.

:)

I actually find both reprehensible. As I do you for trying to make the repulsive comparison.

CinciFan
09-14-2006, 05:48 PM
She should reap what she sews: **** her let her scald and starve/die after a week.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2006, 05:55 PM
jesus, just take it to the pound, how fu_cking hard is that? stupid rednecks

JBucc
09-14-2006, 06:11 PM
stupid rednecksYou do know it's in Britain don't you?

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
You do know it's in Britain don't you?

Fine. Stupid Unionjacknecks.

Why do I suddenly feel hungry for Lobster and Lamb Chops?

Donger
09-14-2006, 06:51 PM
You do know it's in Britain don't you?

Trust me, there are plenty of 'rednecks' in England.

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Trust me, there are plenty of 'rednecks' in England.

Ah, I see you've been to Wales, then.

Donger
09-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Ah, I see you've been to Wales, then.

There's no need. There are plenty in England.

BucEyedPea
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
There are plenty in England.
That's true.

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
There's no need. There are plenty in England.
True enough. Some would say too many.

Bwana
09-14-2006, 07:39 PM

C-Mac
09-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Where's the love for Lenny?

MOhillbilly
09-15-2006, 09:11 AM
So what? Since when is this board's standard "speak when spoken to"?

It'd be pretty freakin boring if it was.

dont be a bitch-