PDA

View Full Version : The DOG goes down...

boogblaster
09-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Dog Chapman the BOUNTY HUNTER goes to jail..kidnapping the MAX FACTOR heir in Mexico..Stepped on the wrong toes Dog..that should test his toughness..mexican jails separates the men from the boys....

JBucc
09-14-2006, 05:00 PM
link?

KcMizzou
09-14-2006, 05:01 PM
BOOG OUT

AZORChiefFan
09-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Yahoonews (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060914/ap_en_tv/bounty_hunter_arrest)

Demonpenz
09-14-2006, 05:42 PM
those long blond locks look aweful good in prison

Rain Man
09-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Given the choice between a Hawaiian jail and a Mexican jail, I'd pick Hawaii.

Demonpenz
09-14-2006, 05:59 PM
I would pick no jail but the family of the victim always have a different idea

Hydrae
09-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Let me get this straight. Heir is convicted of raping 3 women here in the US, runs to Mexico, is found by Dog but Dog is bringing 'em back and doesn't turn rapist over to local federales who most likely would have taken a C-note to let him "get away" again and now we want to send Dog to Mexico for prosecution?

Wow.

Just, wow.

Lzen
09-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Let me get this straight. Heir is convicted of raping 3 women here in the US, runs to Mexico, is found by Dog but Dog is bringing 'em back and doesn't turn rapist over to local federales who most likely would have taken a C-note to let him "get away" again and now we want to send Dog to Mexico for prosecution?

Wow.

Just, wow.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. And also some folks on this thread appear to be happy about it. WTF?

HolmeZz
09-14-2006, 06:20 PM

Wow.

Just, wow.

Says a lot about this country, eh?

Hydrae
09-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh, this gets even better but not in the way you may think. Check out Luster's website.

link (http://www.andrewluster.net/home.html)

A lot of irregularities in the trial and amongst the witnesses. 2 of them had relationships that went way beyond a single night of "rape." I also have to agree with one thing I was reading on there, how do you get 86 charges against you from 3 incidents? Yikes

Not sure what to think at this point, this is kinda interesting.

HolmeZz
09-14-2006, 06:39 PM
I also have to agree with one thing I was reading on there, how do you get 86 charges against you from 3 incidents? Yikes

The rape also counted as breaking and entering. ;)

chief2000
09-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Bounty hunting in Mexico is illegal.

SO our gov SELLS OUT to a foreign government !

This guy actually catches criminals so what does our gov do ? We storm his house and ship him to Mexico.

Something is suspicious here. I bet some high level people made a trade for something.

What bull****.

www.Tmz.com

scott free
09-14-2006, 07:09 PM
That Luster sure sound's like a prick, class1-A , and i hope he get's what's coming , but i knew that sooner or later that blowhard "dog" would step on his dick.His newfound fame caused his ego to grow at an exponential rate and he got reckless IMO.

chief2000
09-14-2006, 07:12 PM
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14839076/

Mexico is trying to get him because they were protecting their millionaire with gov ties. I have no doubts.

This is really criminal on our governments part.

HolmeZz
09-14-2006, 07:16 PM
That Luster sure sound's like a prick, class1-A , and i hope he get's what's coming , but i knew that sooner or later that blowhard "dog" would step on his dick.His newfound fame caused his ego to grow at an exponential rate and he got reckless IMO.

He went to Mexico and got this guy before he was famous, dumbass.

Cochise
09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Bounty hunting in Mexico is illegal.

SO our gov SELLS OUT to a foreign government !

Well, if we expect them to take part in extraditions for our criminals we have to be willing to reciprocate.

HolmeZz
09-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, if we expect them to take part in extraditions for our criminals we have to be willing to reciprocate.

But storming their house at 6 AM and holding them at gunpoint? Really?

He was doing this country and this world a favor by getting that scumbag. For the country to treat him like it has is criminal in itself.

Cochise
09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
But storming their house at 6 AM and holding them at gunpoint? Really?

He was doing this country and this world a favor by getting that scumbag. For the country to treat him like it has is criminal in itself.

The guy has done time for murder before. Should they have not been cautious in apprehending him?

scott free
09-14-2006, 07:31 PM
I,ll take the foot in mouth on that one HolmeZz , still think that dog's a self important douche regardless............. :p

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 07:38 PM
He went to Mexico and got this guy before he was famous, dumbass.

He was well known and a reg. on a lot of talk shows before he got the guy. He got his own show after.

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 07:44 PM
It isn't like this is some big conspiracy, his court date was set when they let him bond out. He didn't show up.

Cochise
09-14-2006, 07:49 PM
It isn't like this is some big conspiracy, his court date was set when they let him bond out. He didn't show up.

It's kind of ironic that a bounty hunter got picked up for skipping his court date.

CHENZ A!
09-14-2006, 07:50 PM
They should have shipped that annoying bitch of a wife he has to Mexico.

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 07:56 PM
They should have shipped that annoying bitch of a wife he has to Mexico.

No shit! He probably set it up for himself just to get far away from her.

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 07:57 PM
It's kind of ironic that a bounty hunter got picked up for skipping his court date.

Thats exactly what I thought when I heard it. I hope his camara crew was there.

Over-Head
09-14-2006, 07:59 PM
No shit! He probably set it up for himself just to get far away from her.Thatís a no sh*tter.I mean while Dog ainít never gonna win any male beauty pageants, the only reason I can see he stays with Blonde is heís too lazy to wack off.

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Thatís a no sh*tter.I mean while Dog ainít never gonna win any male beauty pageants, the only reason I can see he stays with Blonde is heís too lazy to wack off.

She would beat the **** out of him if he tried to leave her.

Mecca
09-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Money>Law

Skip Towne
09-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I heard this on the radio. They said this happened in 2003, long before his "new found fame".

OldTownChief
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
I heard this on the radio. They said this happened in 2003, long before his "new found fame".

It was before his TV show but he was a well known bounty hunter for years before that. He was a guest on court TV almost daily.

booger
09-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Gol Damn Siavii :cuss:

He might be our best DT my arse.

HolmeZz
09-14-2006, 11:18 PM
It was before his TV show but he was a well known bounty hunter for years before that. He was a guest on court TV almost daily.

I really doubt Court TV made "fame go to his head", the point Scott was trying to make.

booger
09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
On second thought Junior was Sumoan, not Hawiian, my bad.

The Dude Abides
09-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Mexico signed a treaty with the U.S. for extradition of felons and so forth. How many Mexican nationals have come here, murdered our citizens, then went back to Mexico to hide? Hundereds, if not thousands. How many have they extradited? Big fat zero. Oh, but we will turn over ours, no problem. When will our politicians grow some testicles and stop letting the little corrupt country to the south dictate what we do?

Immaculate
09-15-2006, 02:27 AM
I bet he gets a better piece of ass in jail than he does from that thing he calls a wife.

Tactical Funky
09-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Mexico signed a treaty with the U.S. for extradition of felons and so forth. How many Mexican nationals have come here, murdered our citizens, then went back to Mexico to hide? Hundereds, if not thousands. How many have they extradited? Big fat zero. Oh, but we will turn over ours, no problem. When will our politicians grow some testicles and stop letting the little corrupt country to the south dictate what we do?
**** the Mexican Government; most - if not all - of their officials need to be replaced in a fiery revolution, lest change will never happen in that nation and they will continue to ship their problems over our border. :mad:

OldTownChief
09-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Mexico signed a treaty with the U.S. for extradition of felons and so forth. How many Mexican nationals have come here, murdered our citizens, then went back to Mexico to hide? Hundereds, if not thousands. How many have they extradited? Big fat zero. Oh, but we will turn over ours, no problem.

Link?

Brock
09-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Link?

It's a problem, to say the least.

http://domenici.senate.gov/news/topicrecord.cfm?id=214872&code=BorderImm

KingPriest2
09-15-2006, 08:59 AM

Bounty hunter may collect four-year jail term in Mexico
By Marcus Warren
June 22 2003
The Sun-Herald

THE self-styled "greatest bounty hunter in the world" was told yesterday that he and his crew will face charges that carry maximum sentences of four years in prison over their attempt to capture the Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster.

Duane "Dog" Chapman, 50, who claims to have tracked down and captured thousands of fugitives, was arrested in Mexico this week after handcuffing Luster in a resort.

A Mexican prosecutor, Marco Roberto Juarez, said he would charge Chapman, his two fellow bounty hunters, a reality television producer and an actor with criminal association and illegal deprivation of liberty.

Both charges carry a maximum term of four years.

Mexican officials argue that Chapman and his crew should have gone to the police instead of trying to grab Luster and earn a reward.

advertisement

advertisement

Mr Juarez said: "These people carried out the detention here without any support or collaboration from any Mexican authority."

The five were being transferred to a state penitentiary and court house in Puerto Vallarta, where the charges will be presented to a judge.

Luster, the great-grandson of the founder of the Max Factor make-up empire, was starting a 124-year sentence for rape in California, having been flown back to the United States by the FBI.

Chapman, the convicted murderer and born-again Christian who grabbed Luster near a taco stand this week, was meanwhile suffering the humiliation of being paraded in public as a prisoner himself. He refused to answer questions about his hunt for Luster.

Videotape of the arrest showed Mr Chapman and his partners being hustled into the back of a pick-up truck by armed police, with the man they had hoped to take home with them.

Both images inflicted embarrassing damage on the Chapman mystique, built on his fearsome past, wild hairstyle and reputation for always getting his man.

"Dogisms", aphorisms that sum up his attitude to life, and a penchant for quoting the Bible, have enhanced his reputation as a good guy who succeeds in capturing the bad guys where the police and FBI fail.

His nickname "Dog" is variously explained as "God" backwards, or a tribute to his bloodhound tenacity in sniffing out and hunting down his prey. "Dogisms" include: "Gangsta versus bounty hunter. Bounty hunter wins." Another is: "If you're on the run, Dog is gonna get you."

Bounty hunters can receive 10 per cent or more of the sum forfeited when a suspect jumps bail, in the case of Luster almost $150,000. But the authorities in Mexico are less indulgent of the practice than those north of the border.

Chapman's wife blamed the FBI, not the Mexicans, for her husband's predicament. "He did a good deed and he ended up getting screwed by the Feds in the end," Bett Smith said.

The Dude Abides
09-15-2006, 12:36 PM
It's a problem, to say the least.

http://domenici.senate.gov/news/topicrecord.cfm?id=214872&code=BorderImm
Thanks for the link, Brock!

KC-TBB
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
:bang: let me introduce you to my liddle friend!
I never thought they could take the dog alive. :deevee: