PDA

View Full Version : ONE GOOD REASON

scott free
09-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Here's one good reason to be a CHIEFS fan , CHARACTER. I've been a fan since 81' and a big part of that has been the relative good character of our team's through the year's.Sure there have been spasm's , Spithood and Warfield's 2 DUI's are 2 easy recent example's, and a smattering of other incident's i've forgotten about.But nothin' close to the travail's of so many other team's.I cant think of 1 Ray"I didnt kill no muthaf**kin' lion" Lewis or a Foley or a "throw the book at'em" farce like the bungle's or a Carruth.For all of a guy like Hick's cinderblock footed prowess,we atleast know he'll be there,not in the clink for whoopin' one of his 6 "baby mama's".An elite soldier? no , present and accounted for atleast? check.Despite all of Carl's shortcoming's, he does seem to put a premium on good citizenship IMO , i do very much appreciate that.Icant be a fan of a team full of thug's n' dirtbag's.Win or no , i want to be able to relate to my guy's. Thought's,bitch's, gripe's or complaint's anyone????????

Rain Man
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM
As far as I know, not a single Chief was involved in the planning or execution of 9/11.

JimNasium
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Phobia in the press booth?

scott free
09-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Ha!!! That's where your wrong Rain Man , we all know the prez viewed a memo stating " CHIEFS intent on attacking major U.S. city ". But my thread kinda' goes back to my bitchin' about why does the N.F.L seem to have such a stiffy for the CHIEFS. Our guy's arent out givin' the league a bad rep like so many others.

Moo
09-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Ha!!! That's where your wrong Rain Man , we all know the prez viewed a memo stating " CHIEFS intent on attacking major U.S. city ". But my thread kinda' goes back to my bitchin' about why does the N.F.L seem to have such a stiffy for the CHIEFS. Our guy's arent out givin' the league a bad rep like so many others.

Maybe many Chiefs Players cheat on their girlfriends of 5 years. That would be very bad, expecially with the access to Gatorade.

Moo

JimNasium
09-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Bam Morris? Vanover? Welborne?

JBucc
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
All the good food is another reason

Rain Man
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry. I wasn't aware of that memo.

Bugeater
09-14-2006, 06:30 PM
The Arrowhead logo is pretty cool.http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/chieflogo.gif

dilligaf
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
I wasn't real proud after the "Monday Night Meltdown."

Adept Havelock
09-14-2006, 06:37 PM
As far as I know, not a single Chief was involved in the planning or execution of 9/11.

Agreed. However, there were several on the grassy knoll. It's one of the reasons they left Dallas...

scott free
09-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I kinda' think w/ all that go's on anymore that Welbourne's trouble's are relatively minor , Tamarick " George Jung " Vanover , i gotta give ya' that one. Man, how great could that guy have been ? He had superstar potential & apparently pissed it all away , just fell off the map post-haste. Now Bam Morris , i had to pull up a few file's from the wayback machine on him. He never did excite me to much , felt he was pretty well washed up when he got here.

scott free
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
crickets....................

leviw
09-14-2006, 07:36 PM
crickets....................

Did you expect a response?

scott free
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
I actually got a better response than i wuz expecting , it was certainly no grand piece of work , just an honest testimony for my team.Thanx for stoppin' by.

Boise_Chief
09-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Avoid giant run-on sentences and people will have a better likelyhood of reading your topics. Paragraphs are nice also.

leviw
09-14-2006, 07:53 PM
I actually got a better response than i wuz expecting , it was certainly no grand piece of work , just an honest testimony for my team.Thanx for stoppin' by.

Dude, the initial post was fine. But when a thread dies, it dies. No need for the "crickets........." to bump it up. Not like you asked a question in your last post.

Also, why spaces after each comma and none after periods? Curious.

Smed1065
09-14-2006, 08:08 PM
English would be nice in the USA! Ok some structure at least.

Frazod
09-14-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm from Kansas City and I'm f#cking stuck with them. That's about the only reason I can think of right now. I'm already thinking about our goddamn draft position and its only week two.

:cuss:

scott free
09-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Boise Chief n' leviw , i couldnt agree more. My skill's at the keyboard are dicey at best. I do know what a paragraph is. As far as bumping my thread all i can say is i am still learning the protocol here at the Planet , next time i get one that dies , i'll leave it dead til' somebody else revives it.

thurman merman
09-14-2006, 08:17 PM
ummm if the team wins the super bowl, i don't care if they are all thugs. if i was looking for role models, i would watch spelling bees on tv.

scott free
09-14-2006, 08:21 PM
I know the feelin' frazod, it's to late now.