PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Logic

eChief
09-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Cowboy Logic

Cowboy logic. There is no arguing with cowboy logic.

The Sierra Club and the US Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population.

It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males castrated and let loose again and the population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's Association by the Sierra Club and the USFS. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea (http://thenflforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22571#) for a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the in the back stood up, tipped his hat (http://thenflforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22571#) back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem.

Those coyotes ain't f**kin' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em."

redbrian
09-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Cowboy Logic

Cowboy logic. There is no arguing with cowboy logic.

The Sierra Club and the US Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population.

It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males castrated and let loose again and the population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's Association by the Sierra Club and the USFS. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea (http://thenflforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22571#) for a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the in the back stood up, tipped his hat (http://thenflforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22571#) back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem.

Those coyotes ain't f**kin' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em."

ROFL

boogblaster
09-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Sheep pokein is a Wyoming outdoor sport isnt it???

Simplex3
09-14-2006, 09:42 PM
"Son, I don't think you understand the problem.

Those coyotes ain't f**kin' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em. We're the ones f**kin' 'em."
I finished that quote for you.

The Dude Abides
09-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Some things just shouldnt be uttered :shake:

Thig Lyfe
09-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Hasn't eChief essentially posted all of the forwards from his inbox on the site tonight?

eChief
09-15-2006, 04:12 AM
Hasn't eChief essentially posted all of the forwards from his inbox on the site tonight?

Just in case you aren't really that much of an asshole, the stuff was shared from other bulletin boards from the jokes forums.

I don't post from my emails.

MGRS13
09-15-2006, 05:11 AM
Those lazy ****s in Wyoming are to stupid to do anything. Trust me I know first hand, all that "cowboy" crap is a load of shit.

OldTownChief
09-15-2006, 05:33 AM
I finished that quote for you.

ROFL

StcChief
09-15-2006, 07:40 AM
Screw the tree huggers at Sierra club instead.

Coyotes are nothing but a problem anywhere.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-15-2006, 11:04 AM
simple solution, the Wyoming Department of Conservation needs to introduce a foreign species: the roadrunner

KcMizzou
09-15-2006, 11:12 AM
simple solution, the Wyoming Department of Conservation needs to introduce a foreign species: the roadrunnerYou just want those other coyotes to share in the misery.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-15-2006, 11:15 AM
I can't be the only one with an Advil addiction

Monty
09-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Those lazy ****s in Wyoming are to stupid to do anything. Trust me I know first hand, all that "cowboy" crap is a load of shit.

ROFL

You must know the same "cowboys" that I do. :D

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by eChief
"Son, I don't think you understand the problem.

Those coyotes ain't f**kin' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em. We're the ones f**kin' 'em."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just helping it over the fence honest.

ChiefsCountry
09-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Easy solution 30.06 will do the trick.

Braincase
09-15-2006, 05:29 PM

What makes you think he has anything other than penis enlargement spam in his inbox?

eChief
09-15-2006, 11:05 PM
What makes you think he has anything other than penis enlargement spam in his inbox?

My firewall is a little better than that, I guess yours isn't. For $50 I'll give you the secret to stop those spam emails.