PDA

View Full Version : Troubled neighbor...

boogblaster
09-15-2006, 10:13 AM
While trying to enjoy my morning coffee a knock at the door the neighbor came calling..seems he had a bone-to-pick with ole Boog..claims my terrier broke into his house whipped his male dog..tore the screen door and bred his poodle..asked me what I thought..told him ole Bennie(named after Bennie Thompson a old special-teams star that played for the Chiefs)was pleading insanity..insanity he said..yep insanity I replied.. cause ole Bennie is crazy about that sh*t...

Donger
09-15-2006, 10:15 AM
While trying to enjoy my morning coffee a knock at the door the neighbor came calling..seems he had a bone-to-pick with ole Boog..claims my terrier broke into his house whipped his male dog..tore the screen door and bred his poodle..asked me what I thought..told him ole Bennie(named after Bennie Thompson a old special-teams star that played for the Chiefs)was pleading insanity..insanity he said..yep insanity I replied.. cause ole Bennie is crazy about that sh*t...

Bennie can hold a whip?

Predarat
09-15-2006, 11:02 AM
This ones easy, put out a bowl of antifreeze to kill both his dogs.

Saulbadguy
09-15-2006, 11:04 AM
BOOG OUT.

luv
09-15-2006, 11:11 AM
This ones easy, put out a bowl of antifreeze to kill both his dogs.
I thought everyone around here saved the antifreeze for the cats.

Predarat
09-15-2006, 11:39 AM
I thought everyone around here saved the antifreeze for the cats.
One of them is a poodle and a poodle isn't much different then a cat. But Antifreeze is cheap and plentiful and if it were a scarcer resource I wouldn't want to waste it on dogs when there are plenty of cats to use it on.

picasso
09-15-2006, 11:54 AM
I had a neighbor recently whose kids took it upon themselves to shoot at my 10 year old step son with a plastic shot air rifle and also put a ding in my truck in the process.
Of course the neighbor kids chose to do that to the wrong family when myself, my 17 year old and my 13 year old (all trained in firearms came walking down the street with our 177 calibur pellet guns like we were the good, they were the bad and it was about to get ugly. I never seen kids scatter like that in my life. Bastards!!

KcMizzou
09-15-2006, 11:56 AM
I thought everyone around here saved the antifreeze for the cats.Antifreeze is a solution for most anything.

Bwana
09-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Hornets Nest Projectile
Five Rounds Per Box
DESCRIPTION: A direct fire 12 gauge round which fires 21 each, .308 diameter, 55 durometer rubber projectiles. This round is designed for single or multiple target engagement allowing escalation of force from a distance prior to use of lethal means. The HORNETS NEST accommodates tactical situations from 10 to 30 feet.
INCAPACITATION MECHANISM: The HORNETS NEST fires 21 each, .308 diameter, rubber projectiles, producing excruciating pain thur transfer of 4 foot pounds of energy by each projectile for a total of 84 foot pounds when all projectiles strike a target. The stinging effect caused is designed to result in behavior modifications or retreat away from officers or immediate response to issued commands.
PHYSICAL DATA: Size: Length = 2.5 inch, 12 gauge Weight: 389 grains.

SNR
09-15-2006, 12:42 PM
BOOG SUED..

Dave Lane
09-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Bennie can hold a whip?

Can he play LT?

Dave

Phobia
09-15-2006, 01:47 PM
You think your neighbor is bad, my neighbor broke into my house and used my treadmill. Then when confronted on the situation offered me some sweaty shirt he wore at work. No thanks.

Mecca
09-15-2006, 01:48 PM
You think your neighbor is bad, my neighbor broke into my house and used my treadmill. Then when confronted on the situation offered me some sweaty shirt he wore at work. No thanks.

Is your neighbor Larry Johnson?

morphius
09-15-2006, 01:51 PM
When did Pink start going by treadmill?

Phobia
09-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Hey, my wife has never been alone on a boat with 4,000 men.

Lzen
09-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Sounds like you need to learn to keep your dog in your yard or house. If I were your neighbor, I would wait until your dog breaks out again and then pump him full of hollow points. :fire:

Ok, seriously. I don't know if you're trying to get our sympathy or what. But it appears you are in the wrong here and your neighbor had every right to complain. If I were your neighbor, I would probably start by calling the police dog catcher.

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Good Dog, stay down