PDA

View Full Version : Kris Wilson

el borracho
09-15-2006, 03:49 PM
I wonder if Kris Wilson will finally make an appearance this week. The Chiefs will need extra blockers and Wilson can actually catch if he gets open. Seems like a good opportunity to confuse the D with our secret weapon. I would like to see him finally get some time on the field as a second TE or even as the #3 receiver.

JimNasium
09-15-2006, 03:50 PM
http://myspace-930.vo.llnwd.net/00594/03/92/594952930_l.jpg

Deberg_1990
09-15-2006, 03:51 PM
BUST Its time to move on.....next question...

el borracho
09-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey! Isn't that Lyle Alzedo with the six million dollar man?

jiveturkey
09-15-2006, 03:55 PM
BUST Its time to move on.....next question...
I agree. We need a better option as our 3rd TE. :rolleyes:

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Who is Kris Wilson?

scott free
09-15-2006, 03:57 PM
JimNasium, those are my favorite Bionic Man episode's, plus the one's w/ the unstoppable "tank" that looked like a mocked up VW. just loved that show, had all the toy's, lab, Oscar Goldman.......................

HemiEd
09-15-2006, 04:31 PM
I wonder if Kris Wilson will finally make an appearance this week. The Chiefs will need extra blockers and Wilson can actually catch if he gets open. Seems like a good opportunity to confuse the D with our secret weapon. I would like to see him finally get some time on the field as a second TE or even as the #3 receiver.

Good Post, I agree. I can't wait for him to get a chance to make some of these haters love him.

NJ Chief Fan
09-15-2006, 04:49 PM
yea lets throw 3 TE's set at the donx all day long

Cochise
09-15-2006, 04:50 PM
There was talk of how he could play fullback at one time. I wonder why we've never tried that. It's not like Cruz is some seasoned veteran.

SNR
09-15-2006, 04:55 PM
There was talk of how he could play fullback at one time. I wonder why we've never tried that. It's not like Cruz is some seasoned veteran.Because he's JUST talented enough to use him as everything Al wanted him to be, yet not talented enough to succeed at any of those positions

PastorMikH
09-15-2006, 05:17 PM
yea lets throw 3 TE's set at the donx all day long

Probably would be more productive than having Parker or any of the WRs under him out there.

buddha
09-15-2006, 06:02 PM
For somebody who was destined to revolutionize the position, he has been strangely absent. Now what position was that again...?

MGRS13
09-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Probably would be more productive than having Parker or any of the WRs under him out there.
Parker is by far the better player to say otherwise is just stupid. How many touchdowns does Wilson have in his career? Does he even have as many catches as Parker has TD's?

Deberg_1990
09-15-2006, 08:54 PM
JimNasium, those are my favorite Bionic Man episode's, plus the one's w/ the unstoppable "tank" that looked like a mocked up VW. just loved that show, had all the toy's, lab, Oscar Goldman.......................

Ive found a few of those episodes on Youtube. I wonder why they are not on DVD yet??

scott free
09-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Deberg_1990, That's a good question. Every other kind of dreck n' drivel has gotten a dvd release. Not to mention the 100's of old show's still being shown in syndication, you'd think Bionic Man would get in there somewhere, yet i havent seen that show in a very long time. I'd bet there's a ton of 30 something's out there who would tune in religiously for some feel good nostalgia.

Deberg_1990
09-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Deberg_1990, That's a good question. Every other kind of dreck n' drivel has gotten a dvd release. Not to mention the 100's of old show's still being shown in syndication, you'd think Bionic Man would get in there somewhere, yet i havent seen that show in a very long time. I'd bet there's a ton of 30 something's out there who would tune in religiously for some feel good nostalgia.

The last known broadcast i know of was on the Sci-Fi channel a few years back. They used to run old reruns of it and the Bionic Women. That was probably like the late 90's or early 2000's. Your right, those of us from like 30-45 years old would eat it up if the DVD's were released.

HemiEd
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Parker is by far the better player to say otherwise is just stupid. How many touchdowns does Wilson have in his career? Does he even have as many catches as Parker has TD's?

He has had four passes thrown to him and caught three. He has never had a penalty called against him, let alone two drive killing penalties in one game. Do you even watch this team?

scott free
09-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Wished i would have caught those Sci-Fi re-run's for sure, your right to bout' those 40 somethin's, i was a pre-teen but i'm sure the teenager's loved it to. That pic JimNasium posted just made my day, all kind's o' golden childhood memory's. Was even in the "official" Steve Austin fan club, ( as O'Connor and Stapleton sing along )......Those were the daayyy's..........................

jspchief
09-16-2006, 05:31 AM
Expecting Wilson to be a factor is like expecting Webb to be a factor.

Neither has given any reason to expect them to do a thing. I'd like to see Wilson get on the field more than twice a game before I start making threads about how he's going to be the difference in the game.

NaptownChief
09-16-2006, 08:23 AM

It is hard to say Parker is "by far the better player". Wilson has proven absolutely nothing...Parker has proven next to nothing.

MGRS13
09-16-2006, 09:18 AM
He has had four passes thrown to him and caught three. He has never had a penalty called against him, let alone two drive killing penalties in one game. Do you even watch this team?
Parker Has played in 16 games (nine starts), catching 45 passes for 670 yards (14.9 avg.) with four touchdowns.
Wilson Has played in 17 games (one start), catching three passes for 33 yards Also has one carry for six yards and four special teams tackles.
I watch the games....you on the other hand sit around making excuses for bust like Wilson. Now I never said Parker was a world beater just that he was better then Wilson and pointed out that he has more TDs then Wilson has catches. If you want to pretend Wilson is the better player go right ahead and I'm sorry I used a little thing like real facts to point out how wrong you are.

bringbackmarty
09-16-2006, 09:33 AM
yeah and rod gardner wouldn't get more separation than wilson, or hold onto the ball better. jeez we need to line up svitek as tackle eligible in first down. every once in a while throw a screen or run a reverse. on third and long gonzo, lj draw play. third and short, dante in the slot on a slant, kennison on a slant, perimeter run play.

JimNasium
09-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Wished i would have caught those Sci-Fi re-run's for sure, your right to bout' those 40 somethin's, i was a pre-teen but i'm sure the teenager's loved it to. That pic JimNasium posted just made my day, all kind's o' golden childhood memory's. Was even in the "official" Steve Austin fan club, ( as O'Connor and Stapleton sing along )......Those were the daayyy's..........................
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Z8KF-2RpNQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Z8KF-2RpNQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

bishop_74
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
It's funny watching this now. When I was young, he seemed really cool. Now it just seems his super power is slow motion with a terrible sound effect.

scott free
09-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Thank's a mill' Jim Nasium, isnt it cool to have a Kris Wilson AND Bionic Man thread wrapped into one!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

StcChief
09-16-2006, 11:27 AM
If the secret weapon Kris Wilson does something good

maybe he can start to redeem his rep.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2006, 11:32 AM
It's funny watching this now. When I was young, he seemed really cool. Now it just seems his super power is slow motion with a terrible sound effect.

"Can you understand me? Are you a Man?"

hahaha.....so godawful its good.....

el borracho
09-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Expecting Wilson to be a factor is like expecting Webb to be a factor.

Neither has given any reason to expect them to do a thing. I'd like to see Wilson get on the field more than twice a game before I start making threads about how he's going to be the difference in the game.Maybe you misunderstood. :shrug:
"I would like to see him finally get some time on the field" is not the same thing as saying that I expect him to be a factor nor is it the same thing as saying Wilson is going to be the difference in the game.

Deberg_1990
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Two games in and still no where in site.....

Paging Wilson......Kris Wilson....

scott free
09-18-2006, 07:55 PM
I hope and prey that this thread never die's.

Deberg_1990
09-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Did anyone even notice if he ever made it in as a blocker at all yesterday?? I think he has the potential to be the most deadly decoy in all the NFL. : )

scott free
09-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Indeed......

chief2000
09-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Jimnasium.

Damn.

Where are those 6million dollar man reruns ?

Also the Kungfu reruns.

el borracho
09-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Wilson actually did play. I definitely saw him in motion on the delay of game penalty play. Ha!

JakeT
09-19-2006, 07:43 AM

After watching Steve Austin run I was reminded of Kendrell Bell. If Kris Wilson is bigfoot Kendrell Bell may be the 6 million dollar man. What was his contract worth anyone?