PDA

View Full Version : Good luck on Sunday.

Taco John
09-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Just wanted to stop in to wish your team luck this week against our guys. You guys have won with Huard before and Johnson is still a threat so I'm not taking anything for granted. Of course, we're at home, so there's that. But we've got Plummer, so I'm not taking anything for granted.

Hopefully it'll be a good game with no injuries... and by good game, I mean typical Denver blow-out at home, and by no injuries I mean players on the field... Broken hearts dont count! :)

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2006, 10:16 PM
You will see a lot of Johnson, and hopefully the Donkeys get Johnson'd in the end. So your ready to admit Huard>Plummbur?

StcChief
09-15-2006, 10:16 PM
At least you didn't try the GB reverse Mojo crap.

Hali gets a meet and greet with Jake 'the fake'
which I'm looking forward to.

KcMizzou
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Long time no see, TJ. Hopefully Denver will keep it interesting.

:)

Skip Towne
09-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Where you been TJ? I've missed your BS. Did you have a kid? Did it hurt?

Taco John
09-15-2006, 10:19 PM
At least you didn't try the GB reverse Mojo crap.

I invented that. Garcia perfected the artform, however.

I am humbled by his body of work in the field. Truly a master of his craft.

boogblaster
09-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Donks lose by 10..take that to the bank..LJ LJ LJ ..

KcMizzou
09-15-2006, 10:21 PM
I invented that. He speaks truth.

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Jake will turn the ball over > Huard

BigRedChief
If we lose we have plenty of ready made excuses. You lose? OMFG your season is over.

KcMizzou
And yeah... congrats on the new baby. Hope everything's going well.

SPchief
He speaks truth.

Having a kid must have changed his look on life.

ROYC75
09-15-2006, 10:23 PM
You guys have won with Huard before

We have ? I missed that one . :eek:

ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2006, 10:24 PM
We have ? I missed that one . :eek:

ROFL

He's so drunk he thinks he's on the Dolphins board.

ROYC75
09-15-2006, 10:27 PM
I was going to tell him to pass me some of that shit he is on..........

Easy 6
09-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Skip Towne's alway's ready w/ a scathing reply :LOL:

Taco John
09-15-2006, 10:29 PM
I was going to tell him to pass me some of that shit he is on..........

It's called lack of sleep... :)

Guru
09-15-2006, 10:33 PM
There is some idiot here in Topeka that is running around saying Donkeys 31-0. I would like in on that action.

ROYC75
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
It's called lack of sleep... :)

Your whole team could be deprived of sleep and it wouldn't affect them to much on Sunday .........

big nasty kcnut
09-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Dj will crush plummers so bad he'll retire. Taco cute little guy but he need to be a chiefs fan lol.

Count Zarth
09-15-2006, 10:40 PM
The real Taco will come out to play after the game.

stevieray
09-15-2006, 11:23 PM
The real Taco will come out to play after the game.

I think the real Taco came out when his son was born.

Rausch
09-15-2006, 11:26 PM
I'd be on your BB right now talking $#it but I can't remember my password and it won't email it to me.

No idea why...

Rausch
09-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Dj will crush plummers so bad he'll retire.

That kind of ****ing talk did not serve us well week 1.

Just a thought...

Logical
09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
This thread will easily exceed 100 responses.

Ari Chi3fs
09-16-2006, 12:28 AM
NEG REP TACO!!!

http://www.damninteresting.net/content/nagasaki.jpg

GoodDaySir!
09-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Lot's of Chief fans around here predicting victory. Ballsy. Or just plain ignorant.

Sure-Oz
09-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Lot's of Chief fans around here predicting victory. Ballsy. Or just plain ignorant.
Homer goggles on!

Logical
09-16-2006, 01:15 AM

Desperation, they think if they engage in wishful thinking they will stop the nearly inevitable.

big nasty kcnut
09-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Well it's was to taunt taco beside i have faith in this team.

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2006, 01:29 AM
No. Good luck to YOU.

KcMizzou
09-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Desperation, they think if they engage in wishful thinking they will stop the nearly inevitable.Feel free to kiss my ass, Jim. You've worn out your welcome.

Easy 6
09-16-2006, 01:45 AM
Rivera Reflector, cant seem to be able to read your post's. Am convinced a conspiracy is afoot. Forgot about the n00b stuff the first day, i apparently forgot to kiss the ring............Truce???????

Logical
09-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Feel free to kiss my ass, Jim. You've worn out your welcome.Ok I will play along, first did you not see the word nearly? I mean in the last 10 years how many times exactly have we won in Denver? How many times with a backup QB have we won? How many times with a bad offensive line? Finally how was saying desperation worse than choosing ballsy or ignorant, the two choices provided?

By the way the acronym in your neg rep comment is lost on me. DIAF?

KcMizzou
09-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Ok I will play along, first did you not see the word nearly? I mean in the last 10 years how many times exactly have we won in Denver? How many times with a backup QB have we won? How many times with a bad offensive line? Finally how was saying desperation worse than choosing ballsy or ignorant, the two choices provided?

By the way the acronym in your neg rep comment is lost on me. DIAF?You're an asshole, Jim. There's really nothing cool about that.

I think you and I both know that you thrive on this reputation you've built.

Your "schtick" is to point out everything negative. Some of it's real, and some of it isn't. Personally, I'm tired of it. Your act is worn out... everyone is sick of it. It's time to let it go.

DIAF = Die In A Fire. It's something we intarweb kids do... like... GFY

Taco John
09-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Feel free to kiss my ass, Jim. You've worn out your welcome.

I'm reading a mixed message there. Do you want homoerotic stimulation from Jim, or do you want him to leave?

All I'm saying is that you can't have it both ways. :)

And good luck to YOU infinity, Psicosis!

Smed1065
09-16-2006, 03:35 AM
NEG REP TACO!!!

http://www.damninteresting.net/content/nagasaki.jpg

I call BS and am noob, WTF.

Smed1065
09-16-2006, 03:38 AM
I'd be on your BB right now talking $#it but I can't remember my password and it won't email it to me.

No idea why...

The word was cause you suck, hello. Had to ask in a forum, priceless...................

Logical
09-16-2006, 05:58 AM
You're an asshole, Jim. There's really nothing cool about that.

I think you and I both know that you thrive on this reputation you've built.

Your "schtick" is to point out everything negative. Some of it's real, and some of it isn't. Personally, I'm tired of it. Your act is worn out... everyone is sick of it. It's time to let it go.

DIAF = Die In A Fire. It's something we intarweb kids do... like... GFY

Wow you really want to someone you have never met to die. That is just sad. I still think you are cool in general but that seems a little extreme. I have heard worse though so don't sweat it.

CoMoChief
09-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Just wanted to stop in to wish your team luck this week against our guys. You guys have won with Huard before and Johnson is still a threat so I'm not taking anything for granted. Of course, we're at home, so there's that. But we've got Plummer, so I'm not taking anything for granted.

Hopefully it'll be a good game with no injuries... and by good game, I mean typical Denver blow-out at home, and by no injuries I mean players on the field... Broken hearts dont count! :)

You're so full of shit.

OldTownChief
09-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Thats a cute kid Taco.

wazu
09-16-2006, 07:05 AM

I am humbled by his body of work in the field. Truly a master of his craft.

I disagree. You were better at it than him. As I recall you actually used it when the situation was in doubt.

It's not reverse mojo when you say it every single time, regardless of how absurd it is. This week you could say whatever you want, good mojo, bad mojo. The Chiefs are going to get killed regardless.

JBucc
09-16-2006, 07:19 AM
When the hell have we won with Huard before? Until last week he hadn't thrown a pass in six years.

Chief Chief
09-16-2006, 07:59 AM
TJ, don't ever take anything for granted. Well, Clinton Portis is still your main threat..no, I mean Mike Anderson..hold on (don't ya'll hold on to any RBs?)! Well, ya gotta admit that the guaranteed most lethal weapons ya once had belonged to now ex-RB Maurice Clarett! Two things ya don't want to take when he's around: ya don't want to take your life for granted and ya don't want to take the witness stand! Yeah, we've won with Huard before: when he was daydreaming on the sideline! But you've won with Plummet before so let's not take anything for granted. Then again, you've lost with Plummet before..even at home..the most recent occasion being in January against the Squealers. For sure, don't take for granted your memories of THAT "typical Denver blow-out at home" game!

Ugly Duck
09-16-2006, 08:15 AM
How many times with a backup QB have we won?
Interesting Passer Rating stats:

Damon Huard...... 96.9

Jake Plummer..... 26.3

Looks like the game is blacked out in the Bay Area.... WTF?

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/02-CBS-L.gif

SNR
09-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Interesting Passer Rating stats:

Damon Huard...... 96.9

Jake Plummer..... 26.3

Looks like the game is blacked out in the Bay Area.... WTF?

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/02-CBS-L.gifSo where does Kerry err... Brooks... errr..... Walter fall into this?

Mr. Kotter
09-16-2006, 10:23 AM
If we lose we have plenty of ready made excuses. You lose? OMFG your season is over.
Yup. Pretty much. ROFL

Good luck, TJ.....

Next week...:)

Calcountry
09-16-2006, 11:37 AM

Hopefully it'll be a good game with no injuries... and by good game, I mean typical Denver blow-out at home, and by no injuries I mean players on the field... Broken hearts dont count! :)Congrats on the Baby.

Calcountry
09-16-2006, 11:42 AM

I am humbled by his body of work in the field. Truly a master of his craft.I am going to go ahead and call it. This game will be a colossal failure.

Ugly Duck
09-16-2006, 02:39 PM
So where does Kerry err... Brooks... errr..... Walter fall into this?They won't play in the KC-Denver game. They're in an earlier game. The Huard/Plummer showdown is of interest to us, though.... we're hoping they battle to a 0-0 tie...

Iowanian
09-16-2006, 02:54 PM
May your Child's first word be "GoChiefs"

I think its a very long shot, but I'd enjoy very few things more than the meltdown in Donkeyville if you lost at home...to the Damon HuTard, no OTs KC Chiefs.

chiefsfan987
09-16-2006, 05:22 PM
And of course the seahawks have to have a home game at the same time the chiefs play so once again we'll get jobbed on the double header in favor of infomercials. I swear we never get to see the double header on CBS out here.

Taco John
09-17-2006, 08:22 PM
That was a close game. I don't think we'll manage to beat you with only field goals if we play like that in arrowhead.

Guru
09-17-2006, 08:25 PM
That was a close game. I don't think we'll manage to beat you with only field goals if we play like that in arrowhead.

Hopefully our offense will find itself by then and you won't have to worry about that.