PDA

View Full Version : This NFL Replay is pretty cool

runnercyclist
09-16-2006, 11:07 AM
They cut out all the crap and down time and just run the plays. The only thing about it I don't like is the same 3 commercials all day long.

If I have to hear that stupid Snickers "Satisfaction" song again I'm gonna kill something.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
I agree. its a great way to catch a game you might have missed without all the extraneous garbage.

Scorp
09-16-2006, 12:42 PM
DirecTV superfan shortcuts is better every game in 30 minutes or less. No commercials, no bs.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Happy Peanuts soar,
over chocolate covered mountain tops,
and waterfalls of carrrammeelll.

Prancing nugent in the meadow,
sings a song of satisfaction,

tooooo thhheee woooorrrllld.

THE WORLD!

ChiefsfaninPA
09-16-2006, 01:02 PM
DirecTV superfan shortcuts is better every game in 30 minutes or less. No commercials, no bs.

Do those shortcuts play all day. I have superfan and there is nothing on my shortcuts channel.

Bill Parcells
09-16-2006, 01:04 PM
It's very cool!!!

NFL Network is awesome!!! :)

Scorp
09-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Do those shortcuts play all day. I have superfan and there is nothing on my shortcuts channel.

They start on Monday and run I think until late Wednesday.

The Dude Abides
09-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Happy Peanuts soar,

THE WORLD!
:rockon:

ExtremeChief
09-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Happy Peanuts soar,

Prancing TED?? nugent in the meadow,

THE WORLD!

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Speaking of DirecTV shortcuts, does anyone know the torrent site that posts all of those? I downloaded a bunch last year.

TinyEvel
09-16-2006, 05:34 PM
NFL Replay is decent. Except for the commercials for it.

NFL REPLAAAY! ON WEDNESDAAAAY!

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2006, 05:35 PM
NFL Replay is decent. Except for the commercials for it.

NFL REPLAAAY! ON WEDNESDAAAAY!

GOOOOOOOOOOD FRIEND! GOOD FRIEND!

:shake:

TinyEvel
09-16-2006, 05:56 PM
You guys just reminded my I have the Superfan. So I checked my tiVo que and it picked up the Chiefs/Bengals shortcut. I'm watching it now.
It's a pretty good feature to quickly blow through a gmae you're not really into.
I'd compare it to reading the "Game stats" on NLF.com. It only shows form snap to whistle blow and no slo-mo replays or other camera angle replays, except once ina while on key plays (the Dante punt fumble). It doesn;t even show you the down/yds to go in the top of the screen. So you really have to know some stuff about football to know what's going on. You don't get any chance to see the formation lineup beofre each play, so it does take a lot of the game-enhancing information out. But for a VERY quick way to see all the plays of a game, it's cool.

TinyEvel
09-16-2006, 06:39 PM
You know, after looking at the 21-minute replay version of our game I am feeling better about our team, overall.
Our D held the Bengals to 236 yards. They got the ball on our side of the field after a bad punt from our endzone and two turnovers. After our touchdown, we made them go three and out, then again after the fumble, but they were so close already, they got the FG.
I think #18 and #65 are the two most responsible players for our loss. Parker's two interference penalties shifted us twice from what would have been 1st & 10, to 2nd or 3rd and hella long. He also missed a pass that resulted in an INT.
Black was just Black at tackle. I think we had a lot of gains and good stops on D but the mistakes killed us, obviously. Remove one of those turnovers, and continue our drive and that's a 14-point swing and we won by a point.
Classic Monday morning quarterback "coulda woulda shoulda" type statements, but if we make a lot of these errors this week, not good. If we can clean it up and give ourselves a chance, we win. We lost our own game last week. I don't think we got beat or clobbered.
Sorry for rambling, old news, I know, but it gives me some hope in Dungver. You know, if we can get our sh!t together.

ARROW2
09-16-2006, 08:32 PM
They cut out all the crap and down time and just run the plays. The only thing about it I don't like is the same 3 commercials all day long.

If I have to hear that stupid Snickers "Satisfaction" song again I'm gonna kill something.

That commercial is gay. The brotha starts looking up at him like some phaggot or something, swaying back and forth....I hate that phukkin commercial............

milkman
09-16-2006, 08:47 PM
That commercial is gay. The brotha starts looking up at him like some phaggot or something, swaying back and forth....I hate that phukkin commercial............

I agree.

NTTATWWT.

GoTrav
09-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Not sure if anyone is using DISH but what I stumbled on today was pretty cool. They were playing the Colorado game and they had a 6 camera feed where you could jump to any camera view you wanted, low end zone, high end zone, 50 yard line, etc. It seemed pretty cool to me and I never knew it was there before. It was labled TBS on channel 100 but I'm not sure if it's something they have for more games or not. Pretty neat though.

runnercyclist
09-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Happy Peanuts soar,

THE WORLD!

Can I help you enjoy that Snickers bar?