09-16-2006, 05:58 PM
I believe we can. Make Plummer beat us is the key

CupidStunt
09-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Not getting my hopes up.

But maybe.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2006, 06:48 PM
The jury is still out. I mentioned it in another thread that yes our D was improved last week, but the run defense still broke down at key times on the 2 Cinci TD runs. My expectations are set way low for this game.

KCTitus
09-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Im no genious (chiefsplanet spelling), just a mere fan, but I would think if you played tight man against Walker and Smith and stacked the box and run blitzed, it would force Plummer to throw the ball more and hopefully, KC could do what STL did.

I just want one...just one...big time hit on Plummer as he rolls out to do a bootleg as he turns to bootleg, DJ meets him face to face and levels him.

Halfcan
09-16-2006, 09:39 PM
I doubt I will even watch the game-what a waste of 3 hours.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-16-2006, 09:40 PM

Oh you'll watch. Don't be so silly.

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Wow - what a wonderful fan. I live here in Donco country and have to listen to the homers talk about what a great team they have - I will be at the game tomorrow - headdress on and face painted rooting on the CHIEFS!

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Im no genious (chiefsplanet spelling), just a mere fan, but I would think if you played tight man against Walker and Smith and stacked the box and run blitzed, it would force Plummer to throw the ball more and hopefully, KC could do what STL did.

I just want one...just one...big time hit on Plummer as he rolls out to do a bootleg as he turns to bootleg, DJ meets him face to face and levels him.
I agree - maybe on a "late" slide - he can turn his body to avoid contact and drill his shoulder into his chest and crush him on the field - that would stop the bootleg.

Halfcan
09-16-2006, 09:51 PM
Oh you'll watch. Don't be so silly.

I know-the Chiefs are like a big car crash-you can't help to look.

I just hate the cheatin Donks so bad-and I hate the Chiefs even more when they go to Denver-they play like a bunch of puzzys with their heads up their ass-kinda like the first game.

KC fumbles, throws pics, gets faked endlessly by the same High School, boot leg, Surtain will drop two sure INT/TD's, Law will be so far back on his guy-giving 10 yard cushion on every play, Gun will have DJ trying to cover WR's instead of pass rushing, we will forget how to tackle, and Damon Hutard will show the world why he is a career backup-as he throws high, low and behind our guys in triple coverage.

I wonder if the Chiefs will show us a new way to choke away a game, or stick to their same old methods of disgraceful football.

Sorry, but the Chiefs are a joke this year. :banghead: