PDA

View Full Version : RedRum_69... Clear your smokes.

wutamess
09-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Tried PMing ya. Your inbox is full.

luv
09-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Tried PMing ya. Your inbox is full.
I didn't think he could do the PM thing. Damn. I need to answer his marriage proposal.

CHIEF4EVER
09-17-2006, 01:10 AM
RedRum_69... Clear your smokes.

RedRum_69.....go **** yourself. Thanks in advance. :p

wutamess
09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
I didn't think he could do the PM thing. Damn. I need to answer his marriage proposal.

Well how in the hell is someone to get in touch with him?
Is it one of those things... "you don't? (He'll contact you)"?
This guy is growing into a mythical poster without ever posting. :hmmm:

chiefs4me
09-17-2006, 09:57 AM
the real RED can't send or receive pm's......parker disabled it...so Red, if you read this thread, remember the rep comment you left for me......well I can't find it...so you use mine!!!!!!!

wutamess
09-17-2006, 10:23 AM
OK. Red send me rep with some contact info. Email addy will do.

wutamess
09-18-2006, 08:43 PM
bump...

Phil... er Redrum,
Contact me you prick.

wutamess
09-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Bump

runnercyclist
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
grind

wutamess
09-20-2006, 10:39 AM
PM me some contact info.

Predarat
09-20-2006, 10:53 AM

That should be an easy yes for you! Hopefully he doesn't live to far from Springfield.

wutamess
09-20-2006, 11:22 AM
I meant Rep me some contact info.

luv
09-20-2006, 11:24 AM
That should be an easy yes for you! Hopefully he doesn't live to far from Springfield.
:spock:

burt
09-20-2006, 11:29 AM
RedRum will only rep our Mother's his contact info!!!!!!!!!!!

Braincase
09-20-2006, 11:49 AM
RedRum will only rep our Mother's his contact info!!!!!!!!!!!

His mother's inbox is full, too... I'm betting a DP, resulting in a full outbox as well.

wutamess
09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Dammit... this is like teaching alebra to monkeys.

Red Rep me your contact info.
The guy has repped me twice with everything BUT what I'm requesting.

htismaqe
09-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Why do you need his contact info?

You do realize he's a grade A nutjob, right?

htismaqe
09-20-2006, 01:15 PM
His mother's inbox is full, too... I'm betting a DP, resulting in a full outbox as well.

ROFL

BucEyedPea
09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
My Mom got a proposal too! :hmmm:

wutamess
09-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Why do you need his contact info?

You do realize he's a grade A nutjob, right?

Because he expressed interest in something (other than my mom for once) and I want to know if it was genuine or not.

BucEyedPea
09-20-2006, 02:14 PM
My Mom got a proposal too! :hmmm:

Ohhhh! Forgit 'dat now....I want him. I want him really, really bad!
I always want what I can't have in men. I am soooo jealous of you luv...he's even gonna buy a house for you.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Redrum,

If you want your PM capabilities back, POST.

Sorry, but YOU are the one that's chosen to exist solely through rep comments.

The simple fact is that you send people PM's and they CANNOT READ THEM. They fill their quota but they can't delete them.

So no, your PM capability won't be restored, no matter how many nasty rep comments you send me.

Phobia
09-25-2006, 10:52 AM
You know how to fix that?

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 10:55 AM
You know how to fix that?

I don't.

Not sure I really care either.

luv
09-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Just a question....

If you put someone on ignore, do you still get rep comments from them? Just wonderin'.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Just a question....

If you put someone on ignore, do you still get rep comments from them? Just wonderin'.

Nope. The only time you'll ever see a thing from someone on your ignore list is if somebody you don't have on ignore quotes them.

wutamess
09-25-2006, 11:05 AM
So instead of posting, all he has to do is fill everyones Inbox to capacity?

Why not just let allow him PM's, God, er... Mod?

Iowanian
09-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Redrum's mama is alot like a hot roast. Once sufficiently hot, they just put the pig on the table so everyone can get their fill of the buns and shreaded loose meat.

Many go through the line a couple of times.

BucEyedPea
09-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Redrum,

If you want your PM capabilities back, POST.

Sorry, but YOU are the one that's chosen to exist solely through rep comments.

The simple fact is that you send people PM's and they CANNOT READ THEM. They fill their quota but they can't delete them.

So no, your PM capability won't be restored, no matter how many nasty rep comments you send me.
Just how does one answer it's questions in it's reps?

Guess this is as good as ever a place to post it:

Redrum...the latter of the two is the answer.

luv
09-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Nope. The only time you'll ever see a thing from someone on your ignore list is if somebody you don't have on ignore quotes them.
Thank you. That solves my problems.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:18 AM
So instead of posting, all he has to do is fill everyones Inbox to capacity?

Why not just let allow him PM's, God, er... Mod?

Maybe you should spend more time reading and less time dreaming up conspiracy theories about how the Mod is keeping you down...

Redrum was DOING PRECISELY THAT - sending out "invisible" PM's that were filling up inboxes but couldn't be deleted. It was for THAT reason that his PM capability was revoked in the first place.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Just how does one answer it's questions in it's reps?

Guess this is as good as ever a place to post it:

Redrum...the latter of the two is the answer.

It's pretty simple:

Asking and answering questions is part of the basic functionality of POSTING here.

Redrum chooses to FORFEIT that basic functionality by not posting. That's the life he's chosen.

BucEyedPea
09-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Thank you. That solves my problems.
well, it told me last that he was going to marry you and buy you a house.
Why would a gal wanna ignore that?

luv
09-25-2006, 11:21 AM
well, it told me last that he was going to marry you and buy you a house.
Why would a gal wanna ignore that?
It's constant. He wants me to meet him in Branson, he wants to do this, he wants to do that. His wife wants me to marry him too, because she wants a harem of women just like he does. It's getting really old.

wutamess
09-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Maybe you should spend more time reading and less time dreaming up conspiracy theories about how the Mod is keeping you down...

Redrum was DOING PRECISELY THAT - sending out "invisible" PM's that were filling up inboxes but couldn't be deleted. It was for THAT reason that his PM capability was revoked in the first place.

Hey!

We're all victims here.

I stand corrected. I didn't know he was doing that.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey!

We're all victims here.

I stand corrected. I didn't know he was doing that.

We're all victims of Redrum. :D

Iowanian
09-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Redrum's mama is alot like walking into a strip mall Buffett at closing time.

Cheap, you can eat there, but alot of others have stirred around in the tubs all day, the floor hasn't been washed for hours and its likely to give you diarhea, so its not a good idea.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:40 AM
I have to post to have my messages restored? LOL. if i post they will get reinstated, but you say "it wont be restored." Your weak jedi mind tricks dont fool me, young punkass, tell your mom her sauce is spicy and to use some better douche.

Let me lay this out ONCE AGAIN, since it's apparently beyond your feeble intellectual grasp:

When you send a PM to someone, THEY CANNOT READ IT. It doesn't show up. It says they have a PM in their inbox but it's not there and they can't even delete it, so it counts against their quota. THAT is why your PM capability has been revoked. Until your PM's can actually be seen, you won't be allowed to send them. And your PM's won't be able to be seen until you post.

Ok, fine I'll post, then you can ban me, thats what you want. I was trying to get together with some people on here, hang out, drink some beer, watch some Chiefs games, but all you think about is that I want to stir trouble. Time to make a new name

Paranoid much? When did ANYONE ever say they were going to ban you. Do a search, I've said MANY TIMES that I wasn't about to ban you, you haven't done anything wrong. Strange? Yeah. But not against the rules.

BucEyedPea
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Rules? There are RULES on this board?

All I ever saw was under the link when I Googled one day, was to not be afraid to jump in, while discouraging lurking.

Where are the RULES?

Lzen
09-25-2006, 11:56 AM
RedRum is GoChiefs.

BucEyedPea
09-25-2006, 12:00 PM
I understand wed wum. My sympathies.

Lzen
09-25-2006, 12:00 PM
RedRum is GoChiefs.

Of course, I could be wrong. That has happened once or twice. :D

Seriously, I want to take him up on his offer. He sent me this rep from the football in Raytown thread.

If I ever get invited to these things, I'll supply the liquor because I have connections. The amount of alcohol I would bring would guarantee me status in the Chiefs planet hall of fame.

Sounds good to me. :)

Lzen
09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Welcome to our newest member, leothedog69

luv
09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
If I don't marry him, I wonder if he'll still buy me a house?

Sorry, Redrum, I'm not mormon. I don't believe a man should have more than one wife.

wutamess
09-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Of course, I could be wrong. That has happened once or twice. :D

Seriously, I want to take him up on his offer. He sent me this rep from the football in Raytown thread.

Sounds good to me. :)

That was the entire reason for posting this.
I wanted to know if he was geniunely wanting to play with us and I would've kept it discreet if he decided to show.

Apperantly he thinks a lot of people want to kick his ass. Only person I remember that may want to kick his ass is the guy that mom's just died before receiving rep from him.

Other than that... I think you're in the clear.

The games are open to anyone that wants to play. No invitation needed.

luv
09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
RedRum -

For the record, I really don't like Gatorade. I only drink it when I'm sick to my stomach. I don't know why, but it helps.

I know when you started repping me regularly, and that's why I think it's a joke. The timing, and the several references. Although it's popular belief, I'm not as dumb as I appear.

Predarat
09-25-2006, 12:40 PM
RedRum -

For the record, I really don't like Gatorade. I only drink it when I'm sick to my stomach. I don't know why, but it helps.

Maybe because dehydration is part of what can cause an upset stomache and gatorade can help that.

luv
09-25-2006, 12:44 PM
RedRum-

I would really like to reply to more of your rep comments, but I do not want to do so in public. If you want, you can send me a message through my myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/luv_2_rite

luv
09-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Maybe because dehydration is part of what can cause an upset stomache and gatorade can help that.
Probably.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't think anybody wants to kick his ass.

I think most people find it funny.

And FYI to redrum, you're ALREADY in the CP Hall of Fame...

Nzoner
09-25-2006, 12:53 PM
I wanted to know if he was geniunely wanting to play with us and I would've kept it discreet if he decided to show.

Apperantly he thinks a lot of people want to kick his ass. Only person I remember that may want to kick his ass is the guy that mom's just died before receiving rep from him.

I called him out for a mother rep he sent me that just happened to be on the same day my mom found out she had to have surgery for cancer so I was a little more sensitive than normal.

He recently sent me a rep wanting to know if the Planet bash and fundraiser was open to all and if he's reading this the answer is yes and as far as I'm concerned our little spat is in the past as I explained above.

Personally,I've enjoyed meeting alot of Planeteers over the last couple of years and I'm sure redrum would be no different.

FAX
09-25-2006, 12:54 PM
My mom can't wait to meet him.

FAX

Iowanian
09-25-2006, 06:43 PM
redrum's mother is alot like a Jiffylube.

Its cheap, uneducated, but you can drive up, and get your undercarraige serviced without getting out of the car.

stumppy
09-25-2006, 06:52 PM
redrum's mother is alot like a Jiffylube.

Its cheap, uneducated, but you can drive up, and get your undercarraige serviced without getting out of the car.

For $19.95

Lzen
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM

He thinks people would want to kick his ass? ROFL I think most of us here have thick enough skin to not take his stuff personally. Actually, I think a lot of people feel that he can be pretty funny at times.

CHIEF4EVER
09-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Your mom is like a song...her face is like a gravel road...he curvacious body is like a dead end road down the side of an undiscovered mountainside...when she speaks her angelic voice sounds like two weasels bickering at each other..

ROFL

He's nothing if not hilariously original.

burt
09-27-2006, 09:01 AM
ROFL

He's nothing if not hilariously original.

Absolutely!!! I can barely believe there are people here that would be insulted by someone they don't know and probably never will. I have to care about your opinion before anything you say can offend me. He just keeps hurling insults....and they are FUNNY!!