PDA

View Full Version : FFL..who to start???

KCChiefsMan
09-17-2006, 03:34 AM
I know there are countless threads about this, but if I didn't start a new one it wouldn't get any attention.

So... here is what I'm going with this week:

QB: Byron Leftwich against Pitt
RB: Willie Parker @ Pitt
RB: Steven Jackson @ SF
WR: Plaxico Burress @ PHI
WR: Darrell Jackson against ARI
TE: Antonio Gates against TEN
W/R: Jamal Lewis against OAK
K: Jay Feely @ PHI
DEF: New England @ NYJ
Bench: Frank Gore against STL
bench:Ronnie Brown against buffalo
benchMatt Jones against PITT
bench: Antonio Bryant against STL
Bench: Ben Roethlesburger @ JAC
bench: Keyshawn Johnson @ MIN

am I making any mistakes? Ronnie Brown is supposed to carry the load with his backup. Lewis plays the Raiders...so I think that is good, Darrell Jackson could be in a shootout against Arizona, so I kind of want to play him, and Frank Gore could be good, but they are playing the Rams which could be a passing game andI think Lewis could do better this week. So whatcha think?????????????????

KCChiefsMan
09-17-2006, 03:35 AM
correction...I'm drunk and that is Willie Parker against JAC

ChiefsLV
09-17-2006, 03:52 AM
Put Brown or Gore in over Parker at Jax. My pick would be Brown, he should tear it up at home against the Bills. Parker at Jax is a bad matchup in my opinion, plus Brown is probably "start every week" material.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2006, 04:10 AM
YOu should definately play Gore. They are going to feed him the ball alot this year.

NJ Chief Fan
09-17-2006, 04:32 AM
id start bryant and gore, i have a feeling that is going to be a high scoring game

DJay23
09-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Put Brown or Gore in over Parker at Jax. My pick would be Brown, he should tear it up at home against the Bills. Parker at Jax is a bad matchup in my opinion, plus Brown is probably "start every week" material.
I agree

CHENZ A!
09-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I would start Willie P, because the Jax D is banged up, and he had a hell of a game last week against a very tough Dolphins D. As for the other, it is tough to not start Brown, as he was probably your first rd pick, but I like Gore's matchup alot.

So, I'll say that you should start FWP, and Gore. that's it, they'll get you the most pts.