PDA

View Full Version : I believe all you Huard haters have some crow to eat

Pages : 1 [2]

Phobia
09-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Not half as ridiculous as the below statement...

That's fair, too.

Skip Towne
09-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Come on, skip. I still piss my pants! Don't give me too much credit.

And as the movie Grandma's Boy would say, 'YOUR SHIT'S WEAK!'
You're a litle pussy just like Gochiefs. Neither one of you has ever played a down of football. You just pretend to know about it so people think you did. Very transparent . Both of you little pussys.

Skip Towne
09-18-2006, 11:48 PM
man, skip is a huge douche. People don't actually like him around here, do they?
Well, you ignorant little prick, I have been around here for more than five years. How about you? Do you think anybody here actually likes you? Name them.

luv
09-18-2006, 11:52 PM
I still think GoChiefs and Hootie are the same person. They attempt to pick on the same people about the same things. Just an observation. Carry on.....

Logical
09-18-2006, 11:55 PM
man, skip is a huge douche. People don't actually like him around here, do they?You are wrong plain and simple.

greg63
09-18-2006, 11:58 PM
That is exactly why it irritates me when anyone defends Carl because he brought winning football to KC. We may have had winning football but we were ALWAYS lopsided. If we could just find some balance, we would be deadly.

Agreed. :clap:

Douche Baggins
09-19-2006, 03:40 AM
I still think GoChiefs and Hootie are the same person.

You're wrong.

Frankie
09-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Croyle = guaranteed loss.
I totally disagree with that. From the guts and poise he showed us in the preseason I think he can actually do a better job than Huard. I'm on the side that defends Huard and I think he did his job well, given the circumstances. But Croyle has the poise and the presence of a future pro QB. That said, I don't want him thrown to the wolves untill he gets some bulk on that thin and fragile body. Unless it's an absolute emergency.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 05:42 PM
mmaddogg? skip? Who knows what they're talking about?

Douche Baggins
10-01-2006, 05:44 PM
WE WILL OVERCOME

burt
10-01-2006, 05:47 PM
09-17-2006, 07:25 PM

I'll step up and eat some crow! After watching Huard in the preseason, I stated that he wasn't good enough to start for a college team. I stand corrected. He could start for a college team! Just kidding GoChiefs. I thought, given the fact that he hasn't started since, what, 2000, he did an exceptional job. Sure, the plays called were all "safe", but that can't be put on Huard. The Coaches played to NOT LOSE...unfortanately, that only sent it to overtime. Herm-ball,or the fact that Herm put no confidence in Huard, is not Huards fault.

Look, Herm kept Huard as our back up. He was the one that showed confidence by keeping him, then showed a lack of confidence by having only "safe" plays called. Herm's decision making is just like a virginal school girl at home comming. He showed that he would do it, then crossed his legs, by having an anemic game called on offence. If the coaches had called a 70% 'safe" game we might have won, instead, we called a 98% "safe" game.

The players, including Huard, played well. Sure some mistakes were made, but they played well. Give a big ole rasberry to the coaching staff.

GoChiefs you were right in your analysis that the Chiefs should keep Huard as our back up. I was wrong. Crow eaten? Because I really want to go back to thinking that your and idiot! ;)

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 05:52 PM
And any guy who believes that a guy who hasn't started a game in 3 years and done nothing but hold a clipboard for all that time is better than getting a more seasoned QB to start for this team has absolutely no f*cking idea what he is talking about....football experience or not.

mmaddog
???

mlyonsd
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm a Huard basher and I admit he looked great today.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm a Huard basher and I admit he looked great today.
Gee, I bet that was tough to admit.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 05:56 PM
mmaddogg? skip? Who knows what they're talking about?

Sorry I don't spend all my time here.....unlike you, my life consists of family first, especially after a day away watching football.

But, I'll bite on your pathetic attempt to call me out.....

Huard had a good day leading the Chiefs to this victory, and I will give him props for that. It seems that Herm and Solari let out the leash and for today he played a good game.

BUT....if you are going to try and convince everyone that Huard is "the man" after only one good game,(against the Niner's at home no less) then it truly shows your complete lack of football knowledge. This league is filled with "one-game wonders", who fall back to mediocrity the next game.

I am all for giving guys there due when they play well, and he did today. But all you have really done is show your football ineptitude by trying to base your belief on one good game.

What's even more funny.....I called this to one of my buddies I was watching the game with. I told him you would drag this out to try and prove your point.

Thanks for proving me right in so many ways.

mmaddog

BTW.....if you are going to call me out at least know how to spell my handle.....it's 1 "g" not 2.

You're and idiot..(for your edification the "and" is a deliberate ChiefsPlanet faux pas)

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 06:03 PM
you were talking about me during the game?! Cute.

One game wonder?! After three games the dude has a QB rating of 109. The guy is efficient and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

I don't think he's great by any means...I think he's one of the top backups in the league, however.

I give as much credit to Edwards/Solari as I do to Huard.

EAT YOUR CROW MMADDOGG, BOTH G'S NECESSARY

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM

One game wonder?! After three games the dude has a QB rating of 109. The guy is efficient and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

I don't think he's great by any means...I think he's one of the top backups in the league, however.

C'mon Hootie....you can do better than that. This is a response I would expect out of a n00b....not a seasoned football God like you seem to deem yourself.

Until then....I sit here with my steak, laughing at you trying to find the crow.

mmaddog

Logical
10-01-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought he was put on a leash and was therefore unimpressed. This week was impressive.

luv
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM

Like catching his own pass to fumble it, resulting in a turnover, instead of batting it down for an incomplete pass?

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Like catching his own pass to fumble it, resulting in a turnover, instead of batting it down for an incomplete pass?
Hey, Michael Irvin, when the game is coming at you 100 MPH you react. I said that was the play that pretty much changed the entire game for the Chiefs against Denver, yet, Damon had ONE turnonver, AT Denver. He's efficient. And solid.

Seriously though, I have a GREAT website for you.

Here you go!!! (http://www.adultfriendfinder.com)

banyon
11-12-2006, 02:07 PM
http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/memphis/phpbb/images/smiles/05-bump.gif

Douche Baggins
11-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Pass that crow across the table.......

PastorMikH
11-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Huard - 15 of 38 for a whopping 39% completion percentage.

Trent Green has NEVER had that low of a completion percentage in any game where he threw at least 2 passes.

Frankie
11-12-2006, 03:15 PM
While Huard didn't have a great game he didn't have an awful one either. He had to hurry his passes all day because the O-line wasn't giving him any protection whatsoever.

Crashride
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Huard didnt turn it over....he did well considering he had 2 seconds to throw the ball EVERY PLAY OF THE GAME

Flustrated
11-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Huard didnt turn it over....he did well considering he had 2 seconds to throw the ball EVERY PLAY OF THE GAME

Agreed, and he completed a couple passes under intense pressure. The comeback route to Gonzo comes to mind as 1. I dont really think it matters who the QB is for the remainder of the year as long as they protect the ball and make smart throws. LJ is the lifeblood of the offense in Herms scheme, as long as we have good run production and we can get good play action fakes Trent or Huard will be successful.

I think what really hurt today was the patchwork O'line, losing yet another probowler hurts tremendously.

OldTownChief
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
We saw the real Huard today, now all the Green vs Huard talk can stop.

Sure-Oz
11-12-2006, 04:49 PM
The Oline killed us today, but this should shutup the huard guys for now, i wish huard was successful but he didn't play well at all. It'll be an interesting week.

unlurking
11-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Huard - 15 of 38 for a whopping 39% completion percentage.

Trent Green has NEVER had that low of a completion percentage in any game where he threw at least 2 passes.
Yeah, but it's not Huard's fault! Trent Green being on the sideline made him feel uncomfortable! Cut TG!!!!!

KCBOSS1
11-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I think that most of us are ready for Trent to come back. But, Isn't it nice to have a great back up...not to be on edge afraid for him to go down because there's a (gulp) "Collins in the wings." This is a very good problem to have. But give Trent his due. I didn't know about the planet when Trent first came to Kansas City, but the press had him for lunch at first so Trent basically cut them off and said "I'll talk to you on Thursdays, that's it". He fought through that and has earned everybody's respect. WECOME BACK TRENT! Good job Damon, don't go far.

greg63
11-12-2006, 09:55 PM

Hey we lost today, and all of us that thought we would win are eating crow right along with ya as served up by the Phins.

burt
11-12-2006, 10:01 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

burt
11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
bump