PDA

View Full Version : Chief's will be a great spoiler team this year.........

chiefsfan1963
09-17-2006, 05:31 PM
that's what we have to look forward to this year. I see the light ahead of the tunnel 3 more years until the end of CP era!

Missing DV and AS!!

Spicy McHaggis
09-17-2006, 05:39 PM
that's what we have to look forward to this year. I see the light ahead of the tunnel 3 more years until the end of CP era!

Missing DV and AS!!

If DV and AS were still here we would have lost 45-17. Is what we seem to have now better than our high flying offense? Maybe. Maybe not.

Losing 6-9 sucks, but honestly going into Mile High with a back-up QB and holding the Donkey's to three field goals is quite impressive. Hopefully the coaching staff can find a way to start putting it in the endzone.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 05:44 PM
This felt like a ****ing Royals game. You know the bullpen is goign to blow it in the end.

I have zero confidence in this coaching staff to close out games. None.

chiefsfan1963
09-17-2006, 06:04 PM
If DV and AS were still here we would have lost 45-17. Is what we seem to have now better than our high flying offense? Maybe. Maybe not.

Losing 6-9 sucks, but honestly going into Mile High with a back-up QB and holding the Donkey's to three field goals is quite impressive. Hopefully the coaching staff can find a way to start putting it in the endzone.

With this D and DV/AS at the helm Denver would have been blown out 42-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Rausch
09-17-2006, 06:09 PM

Missing DV and AS!!

It's like Return of the Tards tonight.

Slow, lumbering morons clawing up through the mud after slumbering underground, forcing themselves upwards towards the fresh air with a lust for.............DUMB...

|Zach|
09-17-2006, 06:12 PM
With this D and DV/AS at the helm Denver would have been blown out 42-0!!!!!!!!!!!
1963, stupid as always...

He thinks this D could play like this under DV.

Guru
09-17-2006, 06:16 PM
It's like Return of the Tards tonight.

Slow, lumbering morons clawing up through the mud after slumbering underground, forcing themselves upwards towards the fresh air with a lust for.............DUMB...

Outstanding post Rausch.

Mecca
09-17-2006, 06:18 PM
I'd love to see DV and AS working with this offensive personel......it would be one of the ugliest things we've ever seen.

Sure-Oz
09-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Wow, some people need to stfu and not post after a loss, don't watch teh rest of the season if we're spoilers, pussies!

Short Leash Hootie
09-17-2006, 06:23 PM
I can't believe Chiefs fans aren't optimistic after today's game. We ****ing went to Denver, and took them into OT, and we were missing out starting QB who just so happens to be a two time pro bowler.

Get a ****ing clue.

Otter
09-17-2006, 06:24 PM
1963, stupid as always...

He thinks this D could play like this under DV.

You criticize people who write their feelings for not knowing the answers and assuming which makes them an ass but when it's convenient for you, you know them.

Expalin how you know what the defense would be playing like under Gunther for a consecutive year.

Just curious.

|Zach|
09-17-2006, 06:26 PM
You criticize people who write their feelings for not knowing the answers and assuming which makes them an ass but when it's convenient for you, you know them.

Expalin how you know what the defense would be playing like under Gunther again for another year.
Heh, Otter aligning himself with one of the biggest ass clown's on this whole board to try and stir shit up with me again.

If you think this defense would be playing like this under DV then best of luck with all the things you do the decisions you make in life. You will need all of it.

The personnel moves made and the play of the field on the defensive side speaks for itself.

Otter
09-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Heh, Otter aligning himself with one of the biggest ass clown's on this whole board to try and stir shit up with me again.

If you think this defense would be playing like this under DV then best of luck with all the things you do the decisions you make in life. You will need all of it.

The personnel moves made and the play of the field on the defensive side speaks for itself.

Thanks for answering my question and not dodging the question Zack.

Yup, me and 1963 are exchanging PMs right now on how to take down the pompous fat kid.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I can't believe Chiefs fans aren't optimistic after today's game. We ****ing went to Denver, and took them into OT, and we were missing out starting QB who just so happens to be a two time pro bowler.

Get a ****ing clue.
So you think, with Trent back, that we can make the playoffs?

|Zach|
09-17-2006, 06:34 PM

Yup, me and 1963 are exchanging PMs right now on how to take down the pompus fat kid.
I don't have to prove anything, its all been on the field...

Under Herm = Good Defense

Under DV = Bad Defense

Short Leash Hootie
09-17-2006, 06:35 PM
We have a dreadful schedule, but yes, I do.

We're going to win against San Fran using Huard week 4, Trent comes back week 5 and we have a tough game @ pittsburgh...if we can win that, USING THIS GAMEPLAN WITH GREEN, we'll win the west.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 06:40 PM
We have a dreadful schedule, but yes, I do.

We're going to win against San Fran using Huard week 4, Trent comes back week 5 and we have a tough game @ pittsburgh...if we can win that, USING THIS GAMEPLAN WITH GREEN, we'll win the west.
That's our only shot, yeah. We have to build off of this defensive performance, claw back to .500, and pull out a win in Pittsburgh. If we can win that one, than we have a good chance at any game remaining on the schedule. It's a looooong shot, but I suppose we still have a chance if we can build upon today.

Spott
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM
We are not winning at Pittsburgh, even with Green.

Short Leash Hootie
09-17-2006, 06:48 PM
We are not winning at Pittsburgh, even with Green.
please. Much too early to tell.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 06:49 PM

If we quit turning the ball over, yes.

If we didn't turn the ball over twice today we WIN AT DENVER.

Period...

Short Leash Hootie
09-17-2006, 06:50 PM
If we quit turning the ball over, yes.

If we didn't turn the ball over twice today we WIN AT DENVER.

Period...
Absolutely, but I'll do you one better...

If Huard didn't lose that fumble, WE WIN AT DENVER. That was the killer, right there. Sucked the life and the momentum right out of us.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Agree about the turnovers. They've made the difference in both games.
I do wonder how much better offensively we can get even with Trent. Because even if the defense we saw today is the real Chiefs defense, they can't be expected to hold opponents to 10 or less every week.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Absolutely, but I'll do you one better...

If Huard didn't lose that fumble, WE WIN AT DENVER. That was the killer, right there. Sucked the life and the momentum right out of us.
I think that's probably true. Same with Dante's fumble last week.

ChiefaRoo
09-17-2006, 07:41 PM

Yup, me and 1963 are exchanging PMs right now on how to take down the pompous fat kid.

He's not fat he's big boned. :)

Otter
09-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Not getting into this at this point...forget it.

Adept Havelock
09-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I'd love to see DV and AS working with this offensive personel......it would be one of the ugliest things we've ever seen.

No thank you. One 2001 season was sufficent.

Spott
10-15-2006, 03:19 PM
please. Much too early to tell.

Is it still too early to tell?