PDA

View Full Version : Rosenfels from Iowa St., Could be a steal in the draft.

Coogs
12-28-2000, 07:31 PM
More to come on this in a couple of days from me.

NaptownChief
12-28-2000, 07:41 PM
Coogs,

I'm with you on this...He really looked like a big time passer tonight...Good arm and mechanics...I was very impressed with what I saw.

Iowanian
12-29-2000, 07:39 AM
I think I said something similar to this a month ago...No one knows who he is because ISU has been bad for so long...but his kid is big, has a good arm, and seems to make good decisions....and actually can scramble pretty good for a white boy.

NaptownChief
12-29-2000, 07:43 AM
Only problem was that he looked too good on national TV last night...Probably moved from the 4th round or 5th round up to the 2nd round with that performance. I would like to get a guy like this but I would not want to spend a 1st or 2nd rounder on a QB at this point.

Hoover
12-29-2000, 09:32 AM
HE was great in high school. he played just a few miles from where I live. I think he will still be a 3rd or 4th round pick. I think the Chiefs should go for him, he would be a good project, he reminds me of Elvis.

Hoover

ct
12-29-2000, 09:48 AM
We are in desparate need for a QB project, even IF Elvis renegs and stays. I think this kid is a good shot for a 3rd or 4th rounder, if he's still on the board. Not sure he'll go any higher than that save some outstanding combine/senior bowl/testing.