09-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Your and idiot

Guru
09-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Actually, it is still taken..
http://www.fireherm.com/

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I beginning to think that people would rather we lose 54-48.

Guru
09-17-2006, 10:51 PM
I would like to win 54 - 0 though.

dr00d
09-17-2006, 10:51 PM
my point exactly...if the jets wanted him gone, why the hell would we hire him....

good god, I'm still not sure WTF someone was thinking by hiring a coach with a LOSING record....for the love of god, that is like giving magino an extension for mediocrity, as well as academic fraud...

oh wait, they did do that!

boogblaster
09-17-2006, 10:53 PM
lets see where we're at mid-season..new gameday coaching is not a easy job..every team has talent.. it's gameday coaching and heart that wins games....

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2006, 10:55 PM
my point exactly...if the jets wanted him gone, why the hell would we hire him....

good god, I'm still not sure WTF someone was thinking by hiring a coach with a LOSING record....for the love of god, that is like giving magino an extension for mediocrity, as well as academic fraud...

oh wait, they did do that!

You do realize that Herm had a winning record until last year's train wreck.

Phobia
09-17-2006, 11:05 PM

good god, I'm still not sure WTF someone was thinking by hiring a coach with a LOSING record....

If you knew anything about the history of the NFL you would know that the Jets organization has a history that would be embarrassing to the Bengals and Cardinals. Nobody can win there (not even the Tuna) yet Herm took them to the playoffs 3 of 5 years.

dr00d
09-17-2006, 11:20 PM
If you knew anything about the history of the NFL you would know that the Jets organization has a history that would be embarrassing to the Bengals and Cardinals. Nobody can win there (not even the Tuna) yet Herm took them to the playoffs 3 of 5 years.

If that was true, then why would Jet's fans want to fire him? Oh wait, is it because he is the worlds worst play calling coach ever? I dare say YES!

The Bad Guy
09-17-2006, 11:22 PM
If that was true, then why would Jet's fans want to fire him? Oh wait, is it because he is the worlds worst play calling coach ever? I dare say YES!

I dare say you're a jerkoff.

Herm doesn't call the plays.

Jets fans are never happy. Ever.

Go be one since you seem to know so much about them.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM

Parcells took them to the AFC Champ game. They won a Super Bowl right around the time that we did. They have been more successful than either of those franchises. Their closest parallel is actually us.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 11:24 PM
that is all.

Might be best if you got ass cancer and shit your face out...

blueballs
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
the Chiefs went to the playoffs 3 out of the last 5 years
damn
where the hell haive I been

dr00d
09-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Might be best if you got ass cancer and shit your face out...

niceone there internet tuffguy.

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Interestingly enough, DV had a record of 82-77 coming in which isn't much to brag about IMO. The person that a number of people wanted to see hired to replace DV (Saunders) has a record of 17-22 ad HC.

Looking at Herm's stint at NY and DV's stint here, I think Herm has been more successful where it counts. Appearances and Ws in postseason.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 11:38 PM
niceone there internet tuffguy.

I'd threaten to kick your ass but as luck would have it I'm not very big.

So I'll just point out your intellectual inadequacies...

Guru
09-17-2006, 11:39 PM

You are on a roll tonight. What are you smokin'? Better start sharing it.

dr00d
09-17-2006, 11:40 PM

Good for you, I'm glad to see you have something going for you because it certainly doesn't involve having a life outside of the internet.

dr00d
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM

O RLY--is that why everyone is mad about herm's style? I'm pretty sure it is one in the same, even if he isn't directly making the call, it is his decision to overrule the play if he doesn't like it and apparently it is OK to run 7 times and punt and/or fumble all game long.

herm's strategy--why get seven points when we can run another play for no yards and run a few more seconds off the clock.

It is like said before--herm plays to lose.

Immaculate
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Wow. No wonder chiefs fans get a bad rap.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Good for you, I'm glad to see you have something going for you because it certainly doesn't involve having a life outside of the internet.

Of course not....well, not compared to your.......what?

The Bad Guy
09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
O RLY--is that why everyone is mad about herm's style? I'm pretty sure it is one in the same, even if he isn't directly making the call, it is his decision to overrule the play if he doesn't like it and apparently it is OK to run 7 times and punt and/or fumble all game long.

herm's strategy--why get seven points when we can run another play for no yards and run a few more seconds off the clock.

It is like said before--herm plays to lose.

You're still a retard.

Herm overruling a play would be like Vermeil overruling a defensive play.

Herm doesn't know the first thing about offense.

Was it Herm fumbling at the 5? Or was it Herm telling Huard to catch a batted pass?

No, it wasn't.

Herm Edwards took a team that has gotten it's ass whopped in Denver for forever and made it the most competitive game I've seen up in Denver since 2000.

If you want to flame the offense, surely you can praise him for the defense?

Or do you just want to continue to play the retard card?

dr00d
09-18-2006, 12:00 AM
You're still a retard.

Herm overruling a play would be like Vermeil overruling a defensive play.

Herm doesn't know the first thing about offense.

Was it Herm fumbling at the 5? Or was it Herm telling Huard to catch a batted pass?

No, it wasn't.

Herm Edwards took a team that has gotten it's ass whopped in Denver for forever and made it the most competitive game I've seen up in Denver since 2000.

If you want to flame the offense, surely you can praise him for the defense?

Or do you just want to continue to play the retard card?

So basically you want a moral victory? **** moral victories, they don't mean shit and don't get you to the playoffs.

Take off your red glasses and realize our offense has gone to complete shit since this nutbag took over. Why can't you figure this out.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Take off your red glasses and realize our offense has gone to complete shit since this nutbag took over. Why can't you figure this out.

Umm we lost Roaf and Green as well, thats more of the problem than Herm.

greg63
09-18-2006, 12:12 AM
You are on a roll tonight. What are you smokin'? Better start sharing it.

Me first! :D

The Bad Guy
09-18-2006, 12:13 AM
So basically you want a moral victory? **** moral victories, they don't mean shit and don't get you to the playoffs.

I'm glad you can base your entire opinion on two games.

I'll take Herm's 3 playoff appearances in 5 years over Vermeil's zero playoff wins with our high-flying offense any day of the week.

Take off your blinders and realize that the Chiefs high-powered attack last year scored 10 points in Denver --- with Trent Green.

GoodDaySir!
09-18-2006, 01:07 AM

I'm pretty sure Parcells was in the AFCCG with the Jets, and up 10-0 in the 3rd quarter against the defending Super Bowl champion Broncos in Mile High.

So, um...you're wrong.

CupidStunt
09-18-2006, 06:11 AM

Funny thing is, it was NEVER that close under Vermeil.

More like 45-25.

Skip Towne
09-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Drood could be right but it is just too eary to tell. There are too many other factors to consider. So I'm not going to bitch yet 'cause I don't want to get ass cancer.

jenksme
09-18-2006, 06:34 AM
I believe that it has been proven that you win w/ defense and not offense. Compare the Marty years w/ the DV years and there was a lot more winning in the Marty years, hey and we went to more than 1 playoff. Wonder why that is? could it be because we had defense. This offense is old anyway it was time to change because they are old. I also want to see the D keep playing like this and we will more than we lose.

PastorMikH
09-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Funny thing is, it was NEVER that close under Vermeil.

More like 45-25.

Yeah, you're right...;):)

9/8/02 W Cleveland 40-39
9/22/02 L NE 38-41
10/20/02 L Denver 34-37
11/17/02 W Buff 17-16
12/22/02 W SD 24-22
10/5/03 W Denver 24-23
11/23/03 W Oakland 27-24
9/26/04 L Houston 21-24
10/4/04 W Baltimore 24-27
11/7/04 L Tampa 31-34
12/25/04 W Oakland 31-30
12/11/05 L Dallas 28-31

02 3 more games within 7
03 6 more games within 7
04 4 more games within 7
05 5 more games within 7

DonJaun
09-18-2006, 08:15 AM
that is all.
Im with you on that one but you might want to add CARL in that one. I want Herm and Carl Gone in the worst way.

Braincase
09-18-2006, 08:16 AM
dr00d is a d00sh.

DaFace
09-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Did your wife's friend's mom's second-cousin's friend from church tell you all this?

KC-TBB
09-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem that Herm and Solari arnt clicking right. Herm has been concentrating on Defense and leaving the Offense to Solari too much??? STFU

Fried Meat Ball!
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM

I daresay "dare say" is one word. :p

GoTrav
09-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem that Herm and Solari arnt clicking right. Herm has been concentrating on Defense and leaving the Offense to Solari too much??? STFU

People have been saying Solari is calling the plays but IMO, that game seemed to have the Herm stamp all over it. Granted, you had a Huard at QB, in Mile High...but the play calling was pretty weak and ultra-conservative. How many times did we run on 3rd and 5, 3rd and 3, 3rd and whatever and get stuffed? And the constant sweeps when preserving some of game clock, on our own drive, were pretty god awful. Why call sweeps when you're tackles are the weakest point of the OL, and why do it with under a minute left to play...

We conceded a lot of game winning opportunities Sunday...

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:11 AM
I had it figured out when we let Richardson go, then Roaf retired on us. Green going lights out, just cemented it.
All variables completely in Herm's control.
Without Richardson, Roaf and Green, 'our offense' goes to complete shit no matter who, DV, Saunder, Dih-Kah, The Sweet Virgin Mary, Ghost of Lombardi, Bill Walsh's brain on RedBull, Joe Montana's hairy beanbag, . . . NO MATTER WHO, was coaching.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah, you're right...;):)
I think he was referring to games at Investco.

NaptownChief
09-18-2006, 11:17 AM
I had it figured out when we let Richardson go, then Roaf retired on us. Green going lights out, just cemented it.
All variables completely in Herm's control.
Without Richardson, Roaf and Green, 'our offense' goes to complete shit no matter who, DV, Saunder, Dih-Kah, The Sweet Virgin Mary, Ghost of Lombardi, Bill Walsh's brain on RedBull, Joe Montana's hairy beanbag, . . . NO MATTER WHO, was coaching.

I hear what you are saying and it is certainly a setback but Richardson not being re-signed was by design....Roaf retirement should have been expected to happen if not this year then definitely by next...Losing Green sucks but the offense sucked in week 1 with him.

There are 31 other teams that are trying and expecting to make their offense productive without Roaf, Richardson and Green so I don't think they are a required element to make an offense work as there are other professionals you should be able to plug in without having to expect your offense to completely die.

Being without Green hurts and couldn't really be planned for but Richardson was by design and there should have been a back up plan for Roaf.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Richardson was by design and there should have been a back up plan for Roaf.
And these are the doings of 'the nutbag' or Carl/Lamar?

DaFace
09-18-2006, 11:28 AM
I think it's funny that, if you look at dr00d's posting history, he basically has:
-Started a thread taking some rediculous position
-Gotten blasted by the sane people of the board
-Backed off of his original position
-Disappeared

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:31 AM
There are 31 other teams that are trying and expecting to make their offense productive without Roaf, Richardson and Green
And EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM fell short when those three were on the field together.
There's a world of difference between saying other teams have been successful without Roaf, Richardson and Green, and saying other teams have been successful without their three best, foundational, players [four if you throw in Priest].

Colts without Manning and Harrison. shudder
Pats without Brady and Dillon. . . shudder. The Pats have come up big after losing a lot of players, but never without Brady.
Bengals without Palmer and Johnson . . . I think we saw just 1/2 of that come to fruition in the playoffs.
Rams without Bulger and Pace.
Look at Carolina, just missing Steve Smith.
Look at the difference McNair makes in Baltimore.
Look at the doldrums Detroit has been in losing their playmakers early year after year.
I could go on and on.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:31 AM
I think it's funny that, if you look at dr00d's posting history, he basically has:
-Disappeared
Sooo, drOOd's been Mooooed?

luv
09-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Sooo, drOOd's been Mooooed?
Nah. Moooo was worse. He got ran off by some stupid chick.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Nah. Moooo was worse. He got ran off by some stupid chick.
I think the preferred nomenclature is dizzy broad. ;)

NaptownChief
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
And these are the doings of 'the nutbag' or Carl/Lamar?

The doings of the franchise...Herm knew what he was coming into and if it were a concern of his he should have pushed to address it in the draft and free agency.

Every team has injuries and unplanned circumstances that come up. The good teams figure out ways to win and the bad teams use them as excuses as to why they can't win. Just look at NE, they are having to trot out a rag tag bunch of WR's because of the Branch mess and yet they figure out ways to win....just excuses for us.

luv
09-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Personal opinion...

It's hard to blame Herm whenever we knew going into it that Offense is his weakness. That's gonna put a little more pressure on the OC. You bring in a Defense minded coach due to that being our weakness, then have the offense unfold. Pretty hard position to be in.

Of course, I'm just stating the obvious, as usual.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:37 AM
The doings of the franchise...Herm knew what he was coming into and if it were a concern of his he should have pushed to address it in the draft and free agency.

Every team has injuries and unplanned circumstances that come up. The good teams figure out ways to win and the bad teams use them as excuses as to why they can't win. Just look at NE, they are having to trot out a rag tag bunch of WR's because of the Branch mess and yet they figure out ways to win....just excuses for us.
If your position is Herm is no Belichek, my reply is two-fold.

1. Duh
2. Who is?

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Herm was convinced by everyone from Carl to Rhonda Moss that;
losing Richardson wasn't that big a deal
Roaf's retirement was a ploy to evade TC
Trent was an Ironman
and most importantly
his job was to get the D back to respectability, which he's done so far. Keep his grubby mitts off the O and they'll lead themselves to distinction.

NaptownChief
09-18-2006, 11:41 AM
If your position is Herm is no Belichek, my reply is two-fold.

1. Duh
2. Who is?

True....and don't expect him to be but it is the same $hit every year for this franchise...find new and creative ways to fail and make up excuses. Been a Chiefs fan for over 25 years, I've heard every excuse in the book as to why they can't get it done. We are way overdue to actually hear a reason why they can.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Been a Chiefs fan for over 25 years, I've heard every excuse in the book as to why they can't get it done.
And my position is that, losing Richardson, Welbourne, Priest, Roaf and Green is the best 'excuse' for any team, any time, I've heard.

Tell me your expectations of the Colts if you heard they'd lost Manning, Harrison, James, Glenn and Saturday.

NaptownChief
09-18-2006, 12:07 PM
And my position is that, losing Richardson, Welbourne, Priest, Roaf and Green is the best 'excuse' for any team, any time, I've heard.

Tell me your expectations of the Colts if you heard they'd lost Manning, Harrison, James, Glenn and Saturday.

Welbourne was a back up at RT last year and only started cause Sampson was hurt...so that is a non-issue. LJ was already promoted to the starter even if Holmes came back healthy so another that I wouldn't classify as huge.

Again I realize Herm is a far cry from a Cowher also but the Stealers lost Bettis to retirement, Randle El in free agency, Big Ben to an appendix and their best player Hines Ward was playing on a bad hammy yet they are going into tonights game looking to stay undefeated....Cause that is what good teams and coaches do, they overcome bad breaks rather than make excuses for failure.

As for the Colts, if they lost Manning they would be done cause he carries that team. If they lost two or three of the others they would still be very good.

dr00d
09-18-2006, 12:08 PM
-Disappeared

still can't get over the fact that your AVERAGE qb is not even on the sideline and I had more info than you?

It wasn't that I disappeared, it was because I do other things besides hang out on the internet all day, like most of you.

I didn't back off my original post either, I simply said, there is a chance the guy changes his mind, but I knew as of right then, he was one and done.

It is funny that you take 300 posts over the last year (proving that I don't hang out here all the time like yourself) and meld it into one thread.

You have to be one of the most pathetic people I have ever to carry the title of keyboard toughguy....congrats.

dr00d
09-18-2006, 12:11 PM
People have been saying Solari is calling the plays but IMO, that game seemed to have the Herm stamp all over it. Granted, you had a Huard at QB, in Mile High...but the play calling was pretty weak and ultra-conservative. How many times did we run on 3rd and 5, 3rd and 3, 3rd and whatever and get stuffed? And the constant sweeps when preserving some of game clock, on our own drive, were pretty god awful. Why call sweeps when you're tackles are the weakest point of the OL, and why do it with under a minute left to play...

We conceded a lot of game winning opportunities Sunday...

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER! this is what I have been bitching about all along....I want a touchdown, not a damn fieldgoal...why are you running 3 plays for no gain in the redzone! I don't care if it is Herm or Solari calling the plays, that is just shitty ass play calling.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 12:12 PM
As for the Colts, if they lost Manning they would be done cause he carries that team. If they lost two or three of the others they would still be very good.
And my position is that at this point Green carries the Chiefs O as much as Manning, and Roaf is a much bigger loss than any of the posited Colts' lost players, perhaps even Manning.
I've been consistent on the importance of a stud LT for years. I'm the one who posits that the 99 Rams without Orlando Pace is lucky to make the playoffs, even with all they had going for them.

NaptownChief
09-18-2006, 12:17 PM
And my position is that at this point Green carries the Chiefs O as much as Manning,

Green is a big loss but nowhere near as big as Manning cause the Colts don't have a Larry Johnson to turn to.

PastorMikH
09-18-2006, 12:18 PM
DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER! this is what I have been bitching about all along....I want a touchdown, not a damn fieldgoal...why are you running 3 plays for no gain in the redzone! I don't care if it is Herm or Solari calling the plays, that is just shitty ass play calling.

Yet when Al would get in the red zone and 3 incomplete passes were thrown, everyone complained about not running the ball.

Personally, though I doubt it happens, I think it would be great to have Priest back for the red-zone work. The guy had a nose for the goalline and an ability to get accross it when he was close. LJ is great, but he isn't Priest at the goal line.

dr00d
09-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Yet when Al would get in the red zone and 3 incomplete passes were thrown, everyone complained about not running the ball.

Personally, though I doubt it happens, I think it would be great to have Priest back for the red-zone work. The guy had a nose for the goalline and an ability to get accross it when he was close. LJ is great, but he isn't Priest at the goal line.

I agree, we shouldn't of been throwing all 3 downs either...but if one or more of them are play action, I don't see a problem...you are pulling all the linebackers in as soon as you see them start to hand off to LJ or priest, no matter who's defense you are playing.

Inspector
09-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Drood could be right but it is just too eary to tell. There are too many other factors to consider. So I'm not going to bitch yet 'cause I don't want to get ass cancer.

Man....I HATE ass cancer.

It stinks!

A very shitty thing to have.

scott free
09-18-2006, 02:22 PM
PastorMikH, your alway's there for spiritual guidance and a level-headed take. Not that i alway's want us to pound the ball, yet we did convert a number of those 3rd n' 3,4,5 yarder's. I loved watchin' us cram it into the donx gullet even though they KNEW it was comin'. Let's give Herm & Mike a break.

Predarat
09-18-2006, 03:15 PM
I wonder if KU fans have made a firebillself.com. I don't see it.

Short Leash Hootie
09-18-2006, 03:59 PM
dr00d is a ****ing idiot. I suggest banning him right away. First, he posts "Trent to retire per his wife", now he makes this useless thread. What a ****ing dumbass.

dr00d
09-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Please by all means...banning me will clearly fix the sediment that a majority of us think herm is a shitty coach and the playcalling sucks ass.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Please by all means...banning me will clearly fix the sediment that a majority of us think herm is a shitty coach and the playcalling sucks ass.
organic and mineral chaff that reposes at the bottom of a body of liquid. Dregs.

Sounds about right.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Herm was convinced by everyone from Carl to Rhonda Moss that;
losing Richardson wasn't that big a deal
Roaf's retirement was a ploy to evade TC
Trent was an Ironman
and most importantly
his job was to get the D back to respectability, which he's done so far. Keep his grubby mitts off the O and they'll lead themselves to distinction.

If that is indeed the case he is too weak minded to ever be a head coach. No one honestly believes that any QB is a true Ironman, even Favre's streak is a roll of the dice every week. Regarding the Roaf situation, absolutely not. I'm not denying that he was told this, but for him to believe it suggests a gullibility on par with Eric Hicks predilection for overpursuing the boot and blowing contain. I don't think Roaf's work ethic has been questioned greatly, and with as much as NFL players know about coaches, he would surely not avoid a Herm Edwards TC, as it seems to be about as plush as it gets.

Jets_Fan7
09-18-2006, 05:21 PM
But wait, I thought you guys loved Herm?

runnercyclist
09-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Not yet

dr00d
09-18-2006, 05:28 PM
organic and mineral chaff that reposes at the bottom of a body of liquid. Dregs.

Sounds about right.

bleh sentiment...you know what I was saying. I was typing quickly since I don't get paid to hang out with you idiots on a daily basis.

Baby Lee
09-18-2006, 05:31 PM
If that is indeed the case he is too weak minded to ever be a head coach. No one honestly believes that any QB is a true Ironman, even Favre's streak is a roll of the dice every week. Regarding the Roaf situation, absolutely not. I'm not denying that he was told this, but for him to believe it suggests a gullibility on par with Eric Hicks predilection for overpursuing the boot and blowing contain. I don't think Roaf's work ethic has been questioned greatly, and with as much as NFL players know about coaches, he would surely not avoid a Herm Edwards TC, as it seems to be about as plush as it gets.
I suppose you had in mind the replacement coach to come, immediately demand Richardson not be let go, insist that a elite QB needed to be brought in to back up Green, and forego the likes of Ty Law in favor of a replacement for Roaf equal to his caliber.
Or perhaps, you were part of the overwhelming masses that figured that we could squeeze another year out of our stellar but aging personnel on O.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-18-2006, 06:06 PM
I suppose you had in mind the replacement coach to come, immediately demand Richardson not be let go, insist that a elite QB needed to be brought in to back up Green, and forego the likes of Ty Law in favor of a replacement for Roaf equal to his caliber.
Or perhaps, you were part of the overwhelming masses that figured that we could squeeze another year out of our stellar but aging personnel on O.

You don't have to be such an inveterate prick.

The replacement coach in mind #1) Knew that the Chiefs wanted him more than he needed the Chiefs. After all, his contract is guaranteed with the Jets. In fact, they wanted him so much that they willingly flouted the league tampering rules.

With that being the case, it doesn't take all that much 'pull' to convince your team to match a bargain basement offer for a fullback who is worth his weight in gold in the hole and in the lockerroom.

Tell me where I said elite, or even alluded to it, because I would like to see you conjure it up out of thin air. A competent QB was all that was needed. For God's sake, the Maytag Repairman would have sufficed.

We are waayyy under the cap, it is painfully obvious that we could have made a move for an LT instead of playing the waiting game with Willie, still gotten Law, and signed a Collins for a dirt cheap amount.

But I suppose that your contempt for everyone that doesn't bow at your throne clouds such obvious judgment.

greg63
09-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Did your wife's friend's mom's second-cousin's friend from church tell you all this?

...In a red bikini?

luv
09-18-2006, 11:45 PM
bleh sentiment...you know what I was saying. I was typing quickly since I don't get paid to hang out with you idiots on a daily basis.
I'm confused. Is this guy a Chiefs fan?

Guru
09-18-2006, 11:54 PM

Ha. I get paid to hang out with these idiots though.

greg63
09-19-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm confused. Is this guy a Chiefs fan?

Good question luv; although I'm sure most here really don't care if he is or not. :shrug:

KILLER_CLOWN
09-19-2006, 12:08 AM
I miss Al Saunders BIGTIME, and NO he didn't pass pass pass. He mixed it up 50/50 as it should be, peeps got pissed cuz his cuteness was used and backfired at the most innopportune time, yet Cowher does these things and they usually work. It's not that I hate smashmouth football toughness is a good thing for the Offense. I just can't stand seeing 1st and goal at the 7 and 3 runs in a row conceding the TD, or 42 secs left tied at 6 and we run a friggin sweep at the 50, arghhhhhh u gotta take a chance there man.

Rausch
10-05-2006, 09:55 PM
I think there's a little toothpaste left at the bottom of this one.

Ari Chi3fs
10-05-2006, 10:04 PM
this is the best sig pic ever.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7945/kccardinalhv1.jpg

Rausch
10-05-2006, 10:05 PM
this is the best sig pic ever.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7945/kccardinalhv1.jpg

Ever?

Definitely the best of the season...

Ari Chi3fs
10-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok, its the best non-boobie sig evar?

greg63
10-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Ok, its the best non-boobie sig evar?

I thought so! :D

Bill Parcells
10-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Nice sig bud!!!

Guru
10-05-2006, 10:32 PM

that is all he needs. More attention. :doh!:

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 10:50 PM
I think this thread will end badly.

Braincase
10-06-2006, 05:50 AM

After going back through a few of your inane threads, you have a combination of delusions of grandeur compounded by an IQ that hovers around room temperature.

I hope a group of time-travelling dwarfs shaves your nutsack* and all the hair grows back ingrown with infected follicles.

* I realize that d00sh probably doesn't have a nutsack, but what the hell, it makes the joke.

greg63
10-06-2006, 02:43 PM
that is all he needs. More attention. :doh!:
LMAO
The more the merrier!

...Jealous! :D

greg63
10-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Nice sig bud!!!

:thumb:

Thanks; I only wished I was creative enough to have come up with it myself.

Ari Chi3fs
10-06-2006, 02:48 PM
:thumb:

Thanks; I only wished I was creative enough to have come up with it myself.

Where did you get it? Who did create it? They deserve some props... that kills. Even with my mad illustrator skills, I dont think I could have created that cardinal like that. That kicks ass.

greg63
10-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Where did you get it? Who did create it? They deserve some props... that kills. Even with my mad illustrator skills, I dont think I could have created that cardinal like that. That kicks ass.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149130&page=1&pp=15