PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone po'd...

Mark M
12-29-2000, 12:19 PM
about my f*ck up toady? If so, I'd really like to apologize. :o

I think my record here shows that I'm not one to throw out rumours, start sh!t or talk out of my a$$. I feel that I've earned the respect of some of you, the ire of others (i.e Packfan) and the ambivalence of the rest.

It all must've been the voices in my head that keep saying "Carl must fire the coaches" over and over again. I'm currently seeking treatment. ;)

Once again, my apologies!

MM
~~Trying to make ammends.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

morphius
12-29-2000, 12:21 PM
MM- I doubt anyone is, you printed what you thought to be true and when you found out otherwise you apologized. I see nothing wrong with that, don't stress about it.

bkkcoh
12-29-2000, 12:28 PM
MM:

Take it easy Mark. Maybe if we all say it together repeatedly, it will come true. You may be onto something though, according to the NFLSCOOP.COM topic. :)

------------------
Brian K.

If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.

[i]Professor Irwin Corey </I>

bkkcoh
12-29-2000, 12:33 PM
Mark,

If we didn't screw up we would be like a woman... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

ct
12-29-2000, 12:35 PM
Yeah I'm PISSED!!!

Not at you because you made a mistake, but at myself for falling into believer mode, and the Chiefs in general, well just because I'm frustrated! Frustrated for 3 consecutive non-playoff years in a row, and 12 teasingly blue-ballin years of near-missed and underachievement.

ct
had to get that off my chest

redhed
12-29-2000, 12:37 PM
Hey man, everybody foks up now & then! No biggie. If somebody gets bent outa shape for this, THEY'RE the ones w/ a prob. It's all good. Hope, that is.

rh<BR>

Mark M
12-29-2000, 12:40 PM
Thanks guys. I was just hoping no one saw me as the next Packfan or Denise or someone else even worse...if there is such a thing!

MM
~~Needs friends... ;)

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

shakesthecat
12-29-2000, 12:44 PM
Nah.
Now, if you post a "CHIEFS SIGN DILLON" thread........<P>

ct
12-29-2000, 12:45 PM
Sh!t happens, Mark, don't worry about it.

Unlike 515 or fudgePacker, you've admitted and apologized for an honest mistake. Those others, even when they KNOW it's been done, will continue to defend themselves and prove that, in all factuality, they were right after all!

Believe me, we know you aren't in that category.

ct

morphius
12-29-2000, 12:47 PM
Shakes - I have been dreading that since the offseason has begun, yuck yuck and more yuck.

shakesthecat
12-29-2000, 01:05 PM
I REALLY didn't want to be the one to dredge that up.

Iowanian
12-29-2000, 01:11 PM
broncofan, 515, newman(packfan) and mark...what a committee....

I'm just teasing...I admit to getting a little excited, wishful thinking..but hold absolutely no ill will over such a simple thing.....anyone who posts long enough is bound to goof once in a while...except newman and 515...

Its going to be a long offseason...i hope you goofballs can help keep me entertained.. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif