PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead Renovations: Horizon Club

OnTheWarpath58
09-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Got this e-mail this afternoon........

Season Ticket Holder Survey

Subject: Upper Seating Bowl "HORIZON CLUB"

Plans for THE NEW ARROWHEAD are under way with the expectation of a grand opening in 2009. We are asking our season ticket holders to play an important role in helping to define exactly what this exceptional facility will offer.

In addition to doubling the number of restrooms and concession stands as well as substantially widening the concourses THE NEW ARROWHEAD will offer private limited-membership club areas for those seated on the upper level of the stadium. THE HORIZON CLUB(S) will have a sports bar environment with high-quality food and beverage offerings and multi-screen TVs for watching all the NFL action. Each membership will include the opportunity to purchase parking in a reserved section convenient to your seat/club locations and a priority opportunity to improve your future seat location on an as-available basis. THE HORIZON CLUB(S) will be in the permanent stadium structure and will be accessed from the upper seating bowl. They will be fully weather protected and temperature controlled, open three hours before, during, and until one hour after each game.

This questionnaire is intended to help us in the design of THE HORIZON CLUB(S) and THE NEW ARROWHEAD. We ask that you fill out as appropriate and submit it by Monday, September 25th. All who respond by the suggested deadline date will be eligible for one of five Chiefs' team-autographed footballs winners to be selected by random drawing - please one submission per account.

Note: This is not a solicitation and your response will not be considered to be a commitment. The questionnaire is only designed to help us gauge the appropriate amount of interest in planning these HORIZON CLUB facilities.

To join THE HORIZON CLUB, there will be a one-time Initiation Fee of $1,000 per member and Annual Dues of $200 per member. Would you be interested in membership?

Thoughts?

WilliamTheIrish
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
To join THE HORIZON CLUB, there will be a one-time Initiation Fee of $1,000 per member and Annual Dues of $200 per member. Would you be interested in membership?[/B]

Thoughts?

Does membership come with an All Pro Left tackle included?

ChiefaRoo
09-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Does membership come with an All Pro Left tackle included?

Wow, great quip. ROFL Stop it your killing me with your razor whit.

JBucc
09-18-2006, 10:48 PM
If you're a REAL fan you'll cough up the dough /King Carl

OnTheWarpath58
09-18-2006, 11:33 PM
If you're a REAL fan you'll cough up the dough /King Carl

That's the first thing I thought as well.......

$1000 up front and $200/year for the "privilege" to be protected from inclement weather and buy more overpriced concessions.

That and they'll magically make a parking pass available to you.....

I'm curious as to why they can't do that now......

Boon
09-19-2006, 12:08 AM
That's the first thing I thought as well.......

$1000 up front and $200/year for the "privilege" to be protected from inclement weather and buy more overpriced concessions.

That and they'll magically make a parking pass available to you.....

I'm curious as to why they can't do that now......

By 2009 a glass of beer will cost $17.00.
Sign my ass up!