PDA

View Full Version : I like where we are headed...

Wa-Z
09-18-2006, 10:37 PM
It's fun having a geat offense and scoring a lot of points. But I'd rather have a great defense. Why? Simple Fact - It is easier to disrupt an offense (early leads, homefield advantage etc.) than it is a defense, a la this weekends game.

We will play much tougher on the road. And not get blown out of games WITH a great offense...for example all the Denver road games...Minnesota in '03...and a few more.

luv
09-19-2006, 12:28 AM
A good defense is great, but I still don't like a lopsided team. I hate to sound pessimistic, but, by the time we get around to rebuilding our offense, it will be our defense that starts retiring or going elsewhere.

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2006, 12:33 AM
you win championships with D. I know its cliche, but hell, if Baltimore and Pittsburgh can win it with Dilfer and Roethlisberger as the starting QB's (not to mention Tampa Bays annilhation of oakland with Brad Johnson) im starting to think that well be ok.
just probaby not this year, unfortunatly

Guru
09-19-2006, 12:33 AM
A good defense is great, but I still don't like a lopsided team. I hate to sound pessimistic, but, by the time we get around to rebuilding our offense, it will be our defense that starts retiring or going elsewhere.

DAMNIT CARL!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: