PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Drew says Hello!!!!

Donkey Drew
12-30-2000, 09:04 PM
Okay, so you wooped us twice!!! That doesn't amount to smack....

Anyway, I think I was right on about how Denver would rebound. Y'all promised to rub my nose in it as soon as you could, but you can't. Denver is in the show and you ain't. Too bad.

But I didn't come to taunt. Just came to get a little anknowledgement that Denver, sans Elway, is still the MIGHTY BRONCOS. We have a winning tradition that will last. HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAH

KCWolfman
12-30-2000, 09:06 PM
Wow drew, really gutsy to come on board after your losses to us and take it... what's that, you didn't? Oh, so what you are saying is that you slink and hide when you lose and then come back to the board when you have something to talk about. Okay so if you lose tomorrow, I guess you will have nothing to say for another 7 or 8 months/

Donkey Drew
12-30-2000, 09:09 PM
Damn, Wolfman, that hurts. I came and took my whooop. I've never run and hide. I left this board because of all the right wing bastards, nothing else.

KCWolfman
12-30-2000, 09:15 PM
Sorry Drew - I didnt realize you took it.

BTW - I am one of those Right Wing Bastards. Too bad we control the House, Senate, and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Donkey Drew
12-30-2000, 09:19 PM
That's alright, Wolf, because as soon as you dudes own the house and Congress for two years, America won't let it happen 'til I die again...ain't no deal 'til then....

<BR>

Donkey Drew
12-30-2000, 09:28 PM
Right wing bastard suck. Explain, please, why you are proud of that tag?<BR>

TEX
12-30-2000, 09:36 PM
SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! Nothing else matters. Even if the Donx win the whole thing they STILL COULD NOT BEATTHE CHIEFS!

Frazod
12-30-2000, 09:37 PM
Yeah, that's right, the Donx are in the playoffs. We fell a couple of wins short. Too bad we only get to play Denver twice.

When you're watching the game tomorrow from Baltimore instead of Denver, remember WHY.

Go talk sh!t on the Raider board, moron. WE OWN YOU.

Frazod

Another proud right-wing bastard!

WisChief
12-30-2000, 09:41 PM
RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING, RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,RIGHT WING,

Hopefully that is enough to drive you away again moron!!!<P>

TEX
12-30-2000, 09:49 PM
Drew,
before you accuse me of being a "homer" lets just say that I'm taking the "Donkey Drew" approach. Sure I'd rather win the Super Bowl than concern myself with being SWEPT by a division rival but when that's all you have - you play your cards that way. Once the Donx lose - you still will have to live with the fact that the Chiefs swept your boys again. It will make for a most fun off season! *grin*

Frazod
12-30-2000, 09:55 PM
Don't worry, guys. After the Ravens BURY Denver tomorrow, we won't be seeing any more of Donkey Doo.

Nelson Muntz
12-30-2000, 10:01 PM
good. i'm glad you stopped by to say hello. now say goodbye and leave. you don't have the balls to come here right after the chiefs kicked the crap out of the broncos then i don't wanna hear your **** now. don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

------------------
~R.I.P. Tupac Shakur~

Mi_chief_fan
12-31-2000, 06:10 AM
You came back without BroncoFan? We've really missed the two of you.

Mile High Mania
12-31-2000, 07:42 AM
I think I was the only Broncos' fan here after the second KC/Denver game this season... I'm fairly certain of it.

As for 3 hours from now, Modell will face his 4th loss to Denver in the playoffs in the last 15 years. :D

Denver wins 24 to 17.

GO BRONCOS!

Mosbonian
12-31-2000, 08:57 AM
Drew:

Hello.

Good-bye, there's the door, and Right Wing Doorman, please make sure it hits him in the a$$ on the way out, and considering that he is one big a$$hole, that should be a pretty big target.

MHM:

I would REALLY(facetiousness here) like to cheer for the Broncs, but I can't for 2 reasons:

1)Jacka$$ Jim(aka Donkey Drew) and BroncoFan-The very thought that I might be subjected to their presence and drivel for throughout playoffs is not a pleasant thought.

2)New Blood factor- I always like seeing a new team rise to the playoff caliber and the Ravens fit the bill this year.

Having said that, good luck to your team.

mark

[This message has been edited by Mark Kilgore (edited 12-31-2000).]

KCWolfman
12-31-2000, 09:02 AM
Drew - I am proud of the title Right Wing because it draws such vehemence from you commie pinko bleeding heart liberals. I (and evidently more than 50% of the country) am tired of the left believing that they know better how to spend my money than I do. I am sick of government programs, overtaxing, and felonious Heads of State being allowed to stay in office. If you want to tax me on a local level for the good of my community - I have no problem with that. However, the federal level of taxation and distribution is the worst it has been in the history of our country, and it needs DRASTIC revamping.

Packfan
12-31-2000, 09:04 AM
Russ,

Who the hell are you to talk about Donkey Drew's habit of comings and goings on this board. Once again, you were a no show during the Chiefs five game losing streak. Just like the last couple of years. When the Chiefs go into the tank, all of a sudden you are on "a family vacation" or "building out my basement". You are the last guy that should be getting on Drew's case.

Donkey,

Congratulations on a good season. It ends today. You know how pathetic it is for us here in KC when the only bragging right we have is a couple of regular season wins over the Broncos.

TEX
12-31-2000, 09:38 AM
Packfan,
it might be pathetic in KC for a number of reasons but SWEEPING the DONX is not one of them. Anytime that happens is cause for celebration! Now if the Chiefs would only have played Green Bay there might even have been room for further celebration. *grin*

TEX
12-31-2000, 12:36 PM
Hellp Drew,
The game is unfolding just like I thought - In another post I predicted B-MORE IN A ROUT! Anyone could see this one coming - that is unless they were looking through their donkey glasses. (Drew)

How to beat Denver:
1. Stop the Run and make Gus beat you (he can't)
2. RUN ALL OVER Denver's defense

END OF STORY and Denvers season.......<P>

Mile High Mania
12-31-2000, 12:40 PM
Ok, first...

The li'l biatch won't be back on the BB until next season, leaving me as the lone Broncos' fan to take the heat.

KC fan... it's bad to dupe your posts in multiple threads.

Hmmm, maybe some good news here - Banks is in!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!! Screw Gus!!!!!!

Rick Stephens
12-31-2000, 01:11 PM
Turn out the lights on the Donkeys. Hope Shanahan got all of you some new batteries for you remote controls for Christmas, as you will need them come Superbowl Sunday.

TEX
12-31-2000, 01:17 PM
Just want to make SURE that Donkey Drew reads it!

Ugly Duck
12-31-2000, 01:33 PM
Denver is still the MIGHTY BRONCOS. We have a winning tradition that will last. HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAH <BR>

Frazod
12-31-2000, 05:00 PM
I predicted the Ravens would BURY the Donx. The Ravens DID BURY the Donx. It was beautiful.

See you next year, Donkey Doo! :D

Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

Warrior5
12-31-2000, 05:48 PM
Jarius Jackson never won a playoff game.

Bwana
12-31-2000, 06:04 PM
S-P-A-N-K-I-N-G

See you next year.