PDA

View Full Version : Talk about F'ing cool!

Over-Head
09-23-2006, 07:37 AM
-Wednesday I got to feel the baby moving for the first time.
-Thursday I got woken up to being poked in the back when the baby started a kicking marathon
-Yesterday I went to the doc visit with the wife, and heard our un-born babys hart beat for the first time.

Yet a few more things O-H will NEVER forget. :thumb:

This becoming a parent thing is mighty Fing cool!

As for the Mrs, shes doing great!
So far at week 24 (tomorrow) shes text book perfect as far as the docs concerned on the physical health aspect.
Mentally her doc still wonders how she ever fell for a Ra!der fan?:hmmm:

Well off to work for a few hours to play catch up this week.

CoMoChief
09-23-2006, 07:42 AM
How do you get a dead baby out of a blender???

.....tortilla chips!!!

j/k man, congrats!

Bill Parcells
09-23-2006, 07:43 AM
congrats dude..best of health to your unborn child!!!

Bwana
09-23-2006, 07:46 AM
Nice OH. Enjoy your sleep while you can! :)

Skip Towne
09-23-2006, 08:10 AM
The new baby will brighten up your life..........the lights will be on all night.

jjjayb
09-23-2006, 10:18 AM
The new baby will brighten up your life..........the lights will be on all night.

No lie. We had our baby 7 days ago. He got to watch his first chiefs game with me in the hospital the day after he was born. Too bad it was a loss. :banghead:

There is no such thing as sleep right now, but he is definitely worth it. There are no words to describe the feeling when you see your baby for the first time. Multiply listening to his heartbeat by 1 million and you'll get a little bit of an idea.

Good luck man. The best is yet to come.

Must....get.....sleep......

StcChief
09-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Good luck hope all goes well in 3rd tri-mester

Over-Head
09-23-2006, 03:26 PM
No lie. We had our baby 7 days ago. He got to watch his first chiefs game with me in the hospital the day after he was born. Too bad it was a loss. :banghead:

Ahhh Haaa it wasn't all Herm's fault :D

Congrats back at ya :thumb:

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Congrat overhead hope he'll enjoy watching football with you. Also teach him about denver sucking bad.

burt
09-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Congrat overhead hope he'll enjoy watching football with you. Also teach him about denver sucking bad.

congratulations O-head....having kids is still my favorite thing....ever.

Over-Head
09-24-2006, 05:37 AM
Looks like the Mrs and I have a drummer on our hands.
Felt like the "little one" was doing double kicks in 16th time this morning. :D I can see it now...
A year from now, "Babys First Christmas"-
Mrs O-H : "My what a big present youve gotten the baby darling".

O-H - (smiling stupidly) "ahhh yeah, its a mini set of DWs and a case of Autographed series Tommy Lee and Matt Sorum sticks"

Mrs O-H : "Ya think maybe we can get he/she past the drooling on self stage BEFORE you start teaching him/her triplets?"

O-H : "But honey, Virgil Donati was 3 when he started, were a full 2 years ahead of him!

Sounds of something large being smacked over O-Hs head.....(fade to black)