PDA

View Full Version : Sewer Shark/ Night Trap

SLAG
09-25-2006, 12:45 AM
These Games I remember my cousin telling me i was too young to play them at the time-

I never bought a sega CD

anyone rmember these?

BigRock
09-25-2006, 01:00 AM
I loved both those games. I was a fan of the cheesy FMV games back then, like those two and Prizefighter and Ground Zero Texas. They weren't everyone's cup of tea, though.

I still have those games, actually, but my Sega CD hasn't been hooked up in quite a while.

SLAG
09-25-2006, 01:02 AM
I loved both those games. I was a fan of the cheesy FMV games back then, like those two and Prizefighter and Ground Zero Texas. They weren't everyone's cup of tea, though.

I still have those games, actually, but my Sega CD hasn't been hooked up in quite a while.

I only ever saw night trap on Sega 32x CD

it was awesome-

whats ground zero texas like?

BigRock
09-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Ground Zero Texas was a shooting game... not really a first person shooter, I guess, since those are usually 3D games. But it's one of those games where bad guys pop up on the screen and you have to shoot them before they shoot you. Except this one was full video, not animation. It's kinda like Mad Dog McCree, if you remember that one from the arcades years ago.

The plot was that you're killing aliens that are trying to take over this little town in Texas. You're with some elite military unit who gets sent in because the aliens are kidnapping the townspeople and taking over their bodies or something.