PDA

View Full Version : GnR comes to Canada

Over-Head
09-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Cool, Guns N Roses, (read that Axl and some other guys) are coming to Nova Scotia.)
http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=4989

Id love to see the show if I were back home, but cant imagine it would be any where near as good as they were back in "the day"

Wonder how many shows Axl walks off this time?

JBucc
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
I know what mean about 'back in the day'. They really haven't been the same since buckethead left. Man could shred like no other guy with a bucket on his head I've ever seen. BTW, here's a quote from wikipedia by Ozzy involving our greasy haired friend:

"I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the ****ing bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green ****ing Martian's-hat thing! I said, 'Look, just be yourself'. He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother'. So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!'. I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing ****ing mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up'? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a mother****er!"

Adept Havelock
09-30-2006, 12:58 PM
GnR comes to Canda?

Cool. Please keep them. We don't want them back.