PDA

View Full Version : Tits go Young

blueballs
09-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Titans | Young to start versus Dallas
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:27:19 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young will start during Week 4 despite the team previously stating they were sticking with QB Kerry Collins. Young, the team's first-round draft choice in this year's NFL Draft, has appeared in two games this year for the 0-3 Titans. This will be Young's first NFL start.

FAX
09-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Watch the flaming thumbtacks stick it to the cowboys in an upset.

FAX

blueballs
09-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Pacman vs T O

Easy 6
09-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Fisher used to seem like a guy that ran a tight ship but the tits have looked lost lately, even with their inescapable cap issues they have bungled a lotta moves lately IMO. From everything i've ever seen sitting a young QB his first year is the right thing 9/10 times. Young could very well fall apart on that shaky O unit. Letting Volek go was a bad call IMO. Collins has never impressed me at all and if you look up "just good enuff ta' getcha beat" somewhere you will find Collins mug.

FAX
09-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Fisher used to seem like a guy that ran a tight ship but the tits have looked lost lately, even with their inescapable cap issues they have bungled a lotta moves lately IMO. From everything i've ever seen sitting a young QB his first year is the right thing 9/10 times. Young could very well fall apart on that shaky O unit. Letting Volek go was a bad call IMO. Collins has never impressed me at all and if you look up "just good enuff ta' getcha beat" somewhere you will find Collins mug.

Fisher is hung with the flaming thumbtack ownership.

He would have made one heck of a coach for somebody ... anybody else.

I would love to have him in KC.

FAX

ChiefsfaninPA
09-30-2006, 08:33 PM

I second that.

runnercyclist
09-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Fisher is hung with the flaming thumbtack ownership.

He would have made one heck of a coach for somebody ... anybody else.

FAX

Yah, buddy