PDA

View Full Version : My proposed solution to terrorism.

Rain Man
09-30-2006, 09:08 PM
We, the good guys, are fighting against a group of people who are weird and superstitious, in places that are full of other people who are weird and superstitious. This gives me an idea.

Using our modern technology, let's pick some random homes and beam a three-dimensional holographic image of Allah into them. Allah (with voiceover by James Earl Jones in arabic) would inform the living room couch potatoes (couch falafels?) that they are his chosen army, and that the real enemy is "foreign arabs" who are not what they appear to be.

Using our advanced technology, Allah Earl Jones can then participate in a short question and answer session so that the viewers can be sure that they are really speaking to Allah himself. Then Allah will give them orders to kill the Arab invaders by any means possible. He can promise them virgins and can even take their order for the types and ages of virgins that they prefer.

It seems to me that your everyday Afghan or Iraqi goober could be convinced.

FAX
09-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Can you get Allah Earl to tell them to send us some money too, Mr. Rain Man?

FAX

KCFalcon59
09-30-2006, 09:12 PM
free oil too

Rain Man
09-30-2006, 09:14 PM
I see no reason why these other requests can't be accommodated. I'm thinking that Allah Earl might also ask them to partake of body waxing, too.

trndobrd
09-30-2006, 09:27 PM
If you overhear three CIA agents at the coffee shop talking, you shouldn't immediately post the highly sensitive subject matter of their conversation on the internet.

stevieray
09-30-2006, 09:38 PM
(respirator)..."Luke, I'm your pimp"........(respirator)

Adept Havelock
10-01-2006, 08:45 AM
"Kent, I want you to stop touching yourself".

"It IS God....".

TN_Chief
10-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Slightly off-topic...but is there a better scene in a movie relating to Arabs/Islam than in Syriana when Matt Damon just unloads on that prince about what the Western world thinks of them? Priceless.