PDA

View Full Version : Miami/Florida Game

NaptownChief
01-02-2001, 03:26 PM
When Miami's D is on the field tonight keep your eye on Dan Morgan #44...This guy is the best LB I have seen coming out since Derrick Brooks...Has tremendous speed, instincts and attitude...He has the ability to be a All Pro playing inside or out...

With a little luck and if a couple more of the top underclass declare early Morgan could very easily end up wearing the Red,White and Gold...Keep your eye on him, I think you will be very impressed. He will bring an end to our soft run defense.

------------------
[b]Leading the Dan Morgan bandwagon</B>

NaptownChief
01-03-2001, 07:36 AM
Anybody with me on this?...I would be willing to give up our 1st and 2nd rounder to move up and get him if necessary...He is unbelievable, he is in on just about every single play...

------------------

DJay23
01-03-2001, 08:21 AM
I am in agreement on this. The only other game I saw him play in was the game against FSU and he played like an animal. The interception he had last night was great recognition and athletic ability.

Gaz
01-03-2001, 08:26 AM
Morgan is my choice for #1 pick. Depending on which mock draft you find credible, he will or will not be available when we draft.

xoxo~
gaz
prefers the mocks that show him available.

NaptownChief
01-03-2001, 08:36 AM
I think it will be close in terms of him being available...Right now I think he would go off the board just in front of us. But if Vick and David Terrell come out as many expect then I think that will be enough to get him to fall to us...Another possibility is that the Skins, Jets or Bills sign Marty as their HC and we get their 1st rounder...If that happens then we are in great shape to package one of our 1st rounders with a 2nd to move up if necessary.

------------------

Joe Seahawk
01-03-2001, 01:27 PM
Very humorous article in the la daily times..

http://www.dailynews.com/archives/sports/modesti.asp

ct
01-03-2001, 01:51 PM
Very nice, Joe, THANKS!!
Sadly, this might be the only way...

ct

KCTitus
01-03-2001, 02:19 PM
Here's a simple playoff scenario. You could use the existing BCS rankings to determine the top 8 teams to make it into the playoff system.

This would then mean 3 additional weeks for those teams.

1 v. 8, 2 v. 7, 3 v. 6, and 4 v. 5 to start like the NCAA BB Championship.

Add 3 bowls to the existing 4 'BCS' Bowls and rotate the Title game to one of the seven. My suggestion would be the Cotton, Citrus and Peach Bowls cause their mostly in Warm weather areas.