PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green blurb from SI.com

Cochise
10-01-2006, 09:13 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scorecard/09/29/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Trent Green said it wouldn't be reasonable to expect him back for the Arizona game on Oct. 8, and he's just started doing some light throwing and conditioning. He still doesn't know when he'll practice, let alone play, and about the only thing he could confidently say Thursday was that being knocked unconscious and spending 11 minutes motionless on the ground hasn't made him even consider retirement.
-- Kansas City Star

milkman
10-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Wait!

That's not what Halfwit's brother's wife's cousin's barber, who's friends with an architect that knows a guy who's married to a woman that sees a hairstylist that does a woman's hair that's married to a man that has a secretary who's related to a dental assistant, who's boss attends the same church that the pastor who is related to the husband of a woman who knows a nurse in Trent Green's doctor's office said.

runnercyclist
10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
I hope he's back for the Pittsburgh game...or maybe I don't. They will definitely get to our QB.

Come back when your ready Trent!

JBucc
10-01-2006, 09:28 AM
He's never coming back. We're doomed!

CupidStunt
10-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Chic, but we are doomed with Jordan Black.

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Wait!

That's not what Halfwit's brother's wife's cousin's barber, who's friends with an architect that knows a guy who's married to a woman that sees a hairstylist that does a woman's hair that's married to a man that has a secretary who's related to a dental assistant, who's boss attends the same church that the pastor who is related to the husband of a woman who knows a nurse in Trent Green's doctor's office said.
ROFL ROFL

Cochise
10-01-2006, 09:32 AM
I can verify that this is the truth. I sat about 10 rows behind Trents wife at a game in 2003.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:41 AM
I can verify that this is the truth. I sat about 10 rows behind Trents wife at a game in 2003.
Me too. I once saw a picture of her.