PDA

View Full Version : Wow was I wrong about this game - Great Game so far

Logical
10-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Solid Defense
Turnovers
Offense producing
LJ should get the rock a lot in the 2nd half.

One more TD would be sweet.

VonneMarie
10-01-2006, 01:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 01:27 PM
screw you, guy. You're the worst Chiefs fan on this board.

CupidStunt
10-01-2006, 01:29 PM

Irony.

Logical
10-01-2006, 01:29 PM

Not worst by a long shot, just very much on the realism and pessimistic side of the fans.

Bwana
10-01-2006, 01:31 PM

ChiefsfaninPA
10-01-2006, 01:32 PM
You're always wrong whats new.

milkman
10-01-2006, 01:32 PM

You're like Rodney Dangerfield.

"I got a million of 'em"

Halfcan
10-01-2006, 01:43 PM
You were wrong??? First time for everything.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Not worst by a long shot, just very much on the realism and pessimistic side of the fans.
It must be true if Hootie said it. He knows everything. Typical 21 year old.

TN_Chief
10-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Breaking news!!! Herm makes it past page 3 in the playbook.

Logical
10-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Breaking news!!! Herm makes it past page 3 in the playbook.

Today was max fun, great defense, great offense and really fine special teams play.

The Bad Guy
10-01-2006, 04:45 PM

Bullshit.

You gave up your fan card when you said you weren't even looking forward to the game.

You're easily the worst.

See, you have so much of an ego, that if the Chiefs do suck, and you're right, you'll pat yourself on the back and gloat about it.

If you're wrong, you get to be happy about it.

Being a real fan, doesn't work that way.

Logical
10-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Bullshit.

You gave up your fan card when you said you weren't even looking forward to the game.

You're easily the worst.

See, you have so much of an ego, that if the Chiefs do suck, and you're right, you'll pat yourself on the back and gloat about it.

If you're wrong, you get to be happy about it.

Being a real fan, doesn't work that way.

You have pretty much always been a jackass but an informative one, so I still read your nonsense for the occasional good info you provide. As to the true fan BS, I will save myself time and just quote my other threads post in response to your bs.
So glad you get to determine what is required to be a fan. Shit for brains I sat in my season ticket seat during the late 70s and most of the 80s and there were plenty of games I did not look forward to, but because I was a fan I went and cheered for them to win even though I was sure they were going to lose and lose dreadfully. I have been a fan for 40 years so hearing you tell me what I should do only makes me laugh.

Finally you have no idea how much I suffer with a Chiefs loss, yes I mentally prepare myself for it but I still get angrier than hell, but not as depressed as I used to in my younger days.

ROYC75
10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
You have pretty much always been a jackass but an informative one, so I still read your nonsense for the occasional good info you provide. As to the true fan BS, I will save myself time and just quote my other threads post in response to your bs.

Finally you have no idea how much I suffer with a Chiefs loss, yes I mentally prepare myself for it but I still get angrier than hell, but not as depressed as I used to in my younger days.

Don't sweat it Jim, the young pups haven't a clue as to what we have endured over the years.