PDA

View Full Version : Football Keep f*cking doubting Damon Huard...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Count Zarth
11-11-2007, 03:41 PM
You knew this day would come. Why did you ever defend Huard in the first place?

He deserved it.

the Talking Can
11-11-2007, 04:39 PM
The title of the thread doesn't say it all....

F*ck you Huard backers. He plays with heart, but continues to not get the job done. You people who back Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his way out of the game every Sunday, and you continue to back him...

Keep backing him, I'll keep bashing him.

Shouldn't you be writing more premium articles about how Huard and Manning and Farve are equal?

Count Zarth
09-28-2008, 03:04 PM
The title of the thread says it all....

***** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

SNR
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
I wonder if ChiefsPride realizes he's become this much of a legend in ChiefsPlanet history?

ChiefGator
09-28-2008, 03:35 PM

***** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Yeah, he's gonna win us a freakin' super bowl, right...

Why don't you compare his average yards per pass attempt against all other Qb's starting this week. Then get back to me.

Stable, but entirely unimpressive, and unable to inspire... HUARD!!

Count Zarth
09-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Why don't you compare his average yards per pass attempt against all other Qb's starting this week. Then get back to me.

Please. The Broncos blew up every screen - FIVE OF THEM - so naturally Huard's YPA was low.

Huard did exactly what he's always done given a good running game and solid pass pro today. Manage the game, throw accurately, don't make mistakes. His feathery soft buttery butt touch pass to Tony G for six was a thing of beauty.

Sure-Oz
09-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Huard is a great #3 QB to have....he is and never will be worth starting, unless your backup QB is Thigpen or a scrub

Count Zarth
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get cut. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him. In whatever NFL city he surfaces in.

Bwana
02-24-2009, 06:30 PM
*SNICKER*

DeezNutz
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM

ROFL

9/28/08. The quoted post.

Count Zarth
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
You think you've won...but you haven't.

Damon Huard was the greatest quarterback of the Herm Edwards era.

Any joy we had these last three years was because of his magic right arm.

Honor him.

Skip Towne
02-24-2009, 06:36 PM
We Won! We Won!

Count Zarth
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
You lost. Damon Huard become a millionaire.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
This is awesome... You posers whom supported a QB that quit on his team should be shot...

the Talking Can
02-24-2009, 06:38 PM

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get cut. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him. In whatever NFL city he surfaces in.

.....i've never seen anyone who loved shitty players like you do.....

our scouting depart should use you, to know who to run the fuck away from....

Reerun_KC
02-24-2009, 06:43 PM
I kept doubting him and he never let me down... He epic failed....

Count Zarth
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
DAMON HUARD - THE PEYTON MANNING OF THE HERM EDWARDS ERA

SNR
02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
If Herm had started Damon Huard, we would have won that playoff game against the Colts.

He's this generation's Rich Gannon!

Reerun_KC
DAMON HUARD - THE PEYTON MANNING OF THE HERM EDWARDS ERA

Yep pretty much sums up what a True fan is all about....

Count Zarth
If Herm had started Damon Huard, we would have won that playoff game against the Colts.

He's this generation's Rich Gannon!

Too true.

We let a potential league MVP rot on the bench.

Count Zarth
03-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Joe Montana, Steve Young...Damon Huard.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/03/niners-on-verge-of-signing-veteran-quarterback.html
It looks as if the 49ers are going to sign a veteran quarterback today, after all.<o:p></o:p>
Quarterback Damon Huard (http://www.nfl.com/players/damonhuard/profile?id=HUA264861), whom the Chiefs recently released, is close to signing a deal with the 49ers, according to multiple league sources.
<o:p> </o:p>
Huard started 21 total games the last three seasons with the Chiefs. He was released after Tyler Thigpen emerged into -- at least -- a solid backup. The Chiefs acquired Matt Cassel in a trade from the Patriots after Huard was released.<o:p></o:p>
Currently, Shaun Hill is the only quarterback on the 49ers' roster guaranteed of returning next season. Alex Smith is under contract, but he must agree to a contract reduction before the club will allow him to step on the field. The 49ers' first minicamp is two weeks ago, so the club needed to add at least one quarterback to take part in the practices.<o:p></o:p>
Huard turns 36 in July. He started three games for the Chiefs last season. His best season was in 2006, when he started eight games and threw 11 touchdown passes with just one interception.

Sure-Oz
03-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Joe Montana, Steve Young...Damon Huard.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/03/niners-on-verge-of-signing-veteran-quarterback.html
It looks as if the 49ers are going to sign a veteran quarterback today, after all.<o:p></o:p>
Quarterback Damon Huard (http://www.nfl.com/players/damonhuard/profile?id=HUA264861), whom the Chiefs recently released, is close to signing a deal with the 49ers, according to multiple league sources.
Huard started 21 total games the last three seasons with the Chiefs. He was released after Tyler Thigpen emerged into -- at least -- a solid backup. The Chiefs acquired Matt Cassel in a trade from the Patriots after Huard was released.<o:p></o:p>
Currently, Shaun Hill is the only quarterback on the 49ers' roster guaranteed of returning next season. Alex Smith is under contract, but he must agree to a contract reduction before the club will allow him to step on the field. The 49ers' first minicamp is two weeks ago, so the club needed to add at least one quarterback to take part in the practices.<o:p></o:p>
Huard turns 36 in July. He started three games for the Chiefs last season. His best season was in 2006, when he started eight games and threw 11 touchdown passes with just one interception.

He would blow up vernon davis' stats

KcMizzou
03-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Holy shit.

The 49ers taking our cast-offs.

What an odd world we live in...

FLACHIEF58HOF
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah, but do you have an Arrowhead tatooed on your right shoulder? Nope, it's left shoulder so it's always close to my heart:D

MahiMike
03-04-2009, 07:56 PM

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Not me. I really liked the guy. Good luck to him. May actually end up starting on that team.

Count Zarth
03-04-2009, 08:02 PM
No one can EVER take it away. EVER!

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gQk5Xm3bF03P/340x.jpg

Count Zarth
08-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Huard is back with the 49ers, throwing touchdowns and smoking defensive backs.

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Friday and/or Saturday during the preseason, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him

KCChiefsMan
08-14-2009, 11:02 PM
ya dude, I'm going straight to my fantasy football leagues and grabbing Huard. Hurry, he's gonna go fast!!!

Bugeater
08-14-2009, 11:04 PM
What's that trophy he's holding?

Crush
08-14-2009, 11:08 PM
The Governor's Cup

Tiger's Fan
08-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Huard is back with the 49ers, throwing touchdowns and smoking defensive backs.

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Friday and/or Saturday during the preseason, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him

He would start in Denver.

okiedokieokoye
08-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Boo-urd