PDA

View Full Version : What a dip****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe Gun said this?!

TheFly
01-03-2001, 12:09 PM
from the KC Star:

"I don't know if I did what they say," Cunningham said. "As far as players are concerned, I talked to over 50 percent individually. I had good discussions with them, real good ones.

"Those things happen on every club, especially when a player gets toward the end of his career. I wanted all those players to go out in style. That's all I ever wanted for anybody around here. We couldn't get it done and win enough for them, I'm sure, and some of them are frustrated. Welcome to the club. I'm frustrated, too. We've got to get it going." <P>

Mi_chief_fan
01-03-2001, 12:11 PM
HMMM. 50% of the players he talked to.

No wonder it looked like there were so many communication problems.

Monty
01-03-2001, 12:16 PM
Well, he used the word "I" 8 times in 10 sentences.....doesn't look like a problem to me. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

G_Man
01-03-2001, 12:32 PM
What a bunch of bullsh#t. I can't stand this stupid f#ck.

kcred
01-03-2001, 01:09 PM
Another example of opening his mouth, let words come out, and not say anything. Please not another day of this, much less another year of it.

Tribal Warfare
01-03-2001, 01:27 PM
"I don't know if I did what they say," is anyone getting the image of the Bugs Bunny abominable snowman?

Where did he go George, where did he go?

Baby Lee
01-03-2001, 01:38 PM
I'm tellin' you. One of these days he's gonna go totally 'Mr. Coach Klein.' He may already have the Roy Orbison tattoo. If Carl strips too much power from him, he'll in his high heels talking to his Grandma on a non-working phone.

The smelling salts were the first clue. If only we'd have read the signs.

58Forever
01-03-2001, 02:01 PM
He's diggin his own grave...if he stays around here, the best thing Carl could do is put a gag order on him...no press conferences...no talking at all...just sign language with the players...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Otter
01-03-2001, 03:16 PM
Anything that man says at this point is not going to suprise me. Its kinda interesting at this point watching him out-do himself.