PDA

View Full Version : We're looking good

keg in kc
10-01-2006, 01:44 PM
And I'm not just basing that on today's game.

We're going to be a good team in '06. We are a good team in '06. The loss to Cinci in week 1 put a cloud over what was really a great performance against Denver on the road, a game we should have won.

The o-line play is getting better and should continue to get better as younger players get more experience, the defense looks all but dominant and it doesn't look like a mirage. Things are starting to fall into place, and realistically we're just 1 game off where everyone expected us to be.

This could be a real interesting season...

jiveturkey
10-01-2006, 02:18 PM
The line play with regards to the run wasn't up to par. I'm guessing that SF had the run in their sights though and the play of Huard will likely make it more difficult to defend the run.

I was surprised by how big Svitek looked when he was at LT in the 4th quarter. He generated some decent push.

scott free
10-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Having not seen the game i can only assume that Black looked serviceable????????????????

KcMizzou
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Having not seen the game i can only assume that Black looked serviceable????????????????He did great in pass protection.

Seriously.

jiveturkey
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
The game planning actually makes some of the old turds look like pro players.

PastorMikH
10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Having not seen the game i can only assume that Black looked serviceable????????????????

I thought he did better today at LT than he has any game so far. He also was the one that downed Tynes' pooch punt on the 2 yardline. We can't really complain about Black this week.

JimNasium
10-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Enough with all this optimism. Don't listen to Kyle, we are dooomed!!!!

the Talking Can
10-01-2006, 02:31 PM
we're clearly improving week to week...that's the goal...if we had Trent, or the cojones to throw even 1 pass into the endzone in Denver, we'd be 2-1....

the defense is good, it is not a mirage...and they will get better...

scott free
10-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I thought he did better today at LT than he has any game so far. He also was the one that downed Tynes' pooch punt on the 2 yardline. We can't really complain about Black this week.
Hopefully that guy has heard enough about his suckage, it is just the Whiners but very encouraging anyway.

Bob Dole
10-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Enough with all this optimism. Don't listen to Kyle, we are dooomed!!!!

Knight is old and washed up. Dante fumbles too much. Kennison is not a #1 wide receiver.

Happy now?

Dark Horse
10-01-2006, 03:25 PM
He did great in pass protection.

Seriously.

Dare I say he looked better than Turley?