PDA

View Full Version : ****The official "Be nice to Leothe dog69 pity the loser" thread****

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Post in this thread if you want to take the high road, and NOT kick a dog when he's down.

Fairplay
10-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I won't kick him to hard. ;) :evil: :#

JBucc
10-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Has he shown up yet? Really I'd rather make fun of Rexi and Houndtard13847whatever

ChiefsfaninPA
10-01-2006, 01:56 PM
You have all your bases covered don't you TinyE

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 01:57 PM
hopefully all three of them have learned their lessons, and will not spam other teams message boards arguing for that shit they call a football team

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 01:57 PM
You have all your bases covered don't you TinyE

Just giving the option either way. You're either a passivist, or a sadist.

Why you always gotta be ridin' the tinyE?

NJ Chief Fan
10-01-2006, 02:08 PM
hey leo your niners played us pretty tight

Rain Man
10-01-2006, 02:11 PM
It was a lot closer than the score. If the field was 40 yards shorter, I think that the 49er could have scored.

ArrowheadHawk
10-01-2006, 02:12 PM
It was a lot closer than the score. If the field was 40 yards shorter, I think that the 49er could have scored.
:LOL:

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 02:14 PM
THey never reached our red zone, huh. Not even close?

Sorry Leo.

Fairplay
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Im still laughing at the sound bite provided by bugeater in the similar thread about Leo. Unfortunately i can't post on that thread as Microsoft has a pop-up window about an error. (sound effects related im sure.)

The sound bite should be on the ready for the next troll to brag about his team thats ready for the fall against the chiefs.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 03:46 PM
On the onset here, I appreciate this thread. Thank you.

Well, what can I say? I'm both dejected and pissed as hell.

First, I make no excuses. The 49ers are not near as good a football team as I thought. I've seen them play now four games, and although I've seen good things, I was under the impression that this team would progresively get better. This is not the case. I see this team going backwards.

I give all the credit in the world to the Chiefs. They played strong, mistake-free football for all four quarters. Huard looked good, LJ looked good, everyone across the board looked good.

The Niners on the other hand looked like crap. They would stop you guys for short gains on first and second down, only then to give up a pass for the first down. How many times did the Chiefs do that today? grrr...

Gore fumbled again. Smith missed his recievers, had no time to throw, was running for his life, threw his first pick of the year, ect...

The defense has totally forgotten how to tackle the guy with the ball. The one play with LJ, shoulda had him for a three yard loss, and he ends up with a 28 yard gain. Pathetic. Absolutely Pathetic. Our defensive backfield was almost non-existant.

Nolan on the sidelines looked like he has no idea what to do next.

The more I write, the madder I get. Not only did the Niners get embarrased by the Chiefs, but here I am, after a week of trying to convince you guys here that the Niners are an up-and-coming team, I have to come back here with my tail between my legs and say, "I was wrong, and you were right".

After months of optomism, I'm now thoroughly disguted with the product put on the field today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bandwagon hopper. I've been a Faithful Fan for many, many years, and I will continue to be so. That, I believe, gives me the right to say now, "As things stand now, this team sucks".

I could go into a long-winded dissertation on what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it, but you don't want to read that, so I won't do it.

In conclusion, I congratulate the Chiefs and their fans for today's win. Clearly, the best team won the game. It wasn't even close.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I'll resist.

Adept Havelock
10-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Way to be a man about it Leo. :thumb:

I think they are having a special on seppuku knives at your local market. You may want to send a few to the 49ers, starting with Nolan.

Perhaps he will take the honorable path out.

Rain Man
10-01-2006, 03:50 PM
In all serious, what was the biggest disappointment? Were there a couple of players who disappeared on you?

As I was watching it, I was noticing that your offensive tackles were being consistently beaten on offense. That seemed like a big factor. On defense, it seemed that you were selling out so strongly against the run that you completely gave up coverage on the pass.

runnercyclist
10-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Come get you ass whupping, just like your team did.

KCinNY
10-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Nice to see that you're not a gutless puss.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 03:55 PM
The Niners were beat on both sides of the line. Period.

Everything in football starts at the line. Control your side of the line, and you control the game. Don't control, lose the game.

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Rep for showing up here.

Good luck.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 03:57 PM
The Niners were beat on both sides of the line. Period.

Everything in football starts at the line. Control your side of the line, and you control the game. Don't control, lose the game.
Alex Smith didn't look too bad, Frank Gore looked ok...our defense was phenomenal.

greg63
10-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Where's the Official tinyevel is a Attention whore thread? :D

j/k ;)

WilliamTheIrish
10-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Way to show up, Leo. Smith is a young QB, playing his first game at Arrowhead. It's happened to several other QB's.

Anyway, come back any time.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Alex Smith didn't look too bad, Frank Gore looked ok...our defense was phenomenal.

I've got nothing to argue with:
It's in the Numbers
49ers First Downs 10, Chiefs First Downs 23
49ers Total Net Yards 165, Chiefs Total Net Yards 333
49ers Time of Possession 24:45, Chiefs Time of Possession 35:15

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Nice to see that you're not a gutless puss.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I said I would come back, and I did.

To all the classy posters, "Thanks for the well-wishes". I wish you guys and the Chiefs "Good Luck" for the rest of the season.

cdcox
10-01-2006, 04:14 PM
To all the classy posters...

The Chief's PR office thinks most of us are classless and deranged...

Warrior5
10-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Nice to see that you're not a gutless puss. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Ditto. Would've been easier to just stay away, but you're obviously a passionate fan of your team, and enjoy good-natured smack. I appreciate you coming in here last week and raising the excitement level.
I wish you and your Niners a good rest of the season. They are a young team with lots of potential.

Now that we've dispensed with the mutual niceties, WTH is my Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie?

ENDelt260
10-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Classiness is for pussies. **** all you bitches. I should close this thread.

Demonpenz
10-01-2006, 04:24 PM
don't worry about that #1 picks ususally don't do well for 5 years. Look at carson palmer or manning's

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 04:49 PM

First, I make no excuses. The 49ers are not near as good a football team as I thought. I've seen them play now four games, and although I've seen good things, I was under the impression that this team would progresively get better. This is not the case. I see this team going backwards.

I give all the credit in the world to the Chiefs. They played strong, mistake-free football for all four quarters. Huard looked good, LJ looked good, everyone across the board looked good.

The Niners on the other hand looked like crap. They would stop you guys for short gains on first and second down, only then to give up a pass for the first down. How many times did the Chiefs do that today? grrr...

Gore fumbled again. Smith missed his recievers, had no time to throw, was running for his life, threw his first pick of the year, ect...

The defense has totally forgotten how to tackle the guy with the ball. The one play with LJ, shoulda had him for a three yard loss, and he ends up with a 28 yard gain. Pathetic. Absolutely Pathetic. Our defensive backfield was almost non-existant.

The more I write, the madder I get. Not only did the Niners get embarrased by the Chiefs, but here I am, after a week of trying to convince you guys here that the Niners are an up-and-coming team, I have to come back here with my tail between my legs and say, "I was wrong, and you were right".

After months of optomism, I'm now thoroughly disguted with the product put on the field today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bandwagon hopper. I've been a Faithful Fan for many, many years, and I will continue to be so. That, I believe, gives me the right to say now, "As things stand now, this team sucks".

I could go into a long-winded dissertation on what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it, but you don't want to read that, so I won't do it.

In conclusion, I congratulate the Chiefs and their fans for today's win. Clearly, the best team won the game. It wasn't even close.
Very classy post Leo!!!!!

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 04:50 PM
:rolleyes: my old friend shows his colors again :rolleyes:

stumppy
10-01-2006, 04:58 PM

Uh.....you can't do that anymore. You're a has been, old and washed up. Hell Goat Cheese probably has more mod powers in his lightsaber than you have.

heh

Easy 6
10-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks for coming back leo, i have used up my cracks on you. The Whiners ARE turning the corner, Nolan looks like he means business but this one had all the stars aligned. Now go nice the faders to death, that'll really scramble those ex-cons. Good luck to ya'. ;)

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Ditto. Would've been easier to just stay away, but you're obviously a passionate fan of your team, and enjoy good-natured smack. I appreciate you coming in here last week and raising the excitement level.
I wish you and your Niners a good rest of the season. They are a young team with lots of potential.

Now that we've dispensed with the mutual niceties, WTH is my Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie?

*Handing Warrior5 a large, fresh Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie with a bowl of fresh whipped cream on the side*

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 05:09 PM
*Handing Warrior5 a large, fresh Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie with a bowl of fresh whipped cream on the side*
your very classy Leo!!! ;)

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:09 PM
The Chief's PR office thinks most of us are classless and deranged...

LOL...*Made me laugh out loud* Thanks. After today, I needed that.

chiefs4me
10-01-2006, 05:15 PM
they deserve whatever these boys wanna dish....remember, they came here....so no high road for them!!!!!

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Bill Parcells, Scott Free, It's been fun. Things were rocky at first, but you guys are all right. I raise my mug of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale to both of you and wish you guys and your team the best.

My Niners will get it together. I know that. I was just so sure this season was going to be a lot brighter than last. Apparently, I have at least another year to wait.

milkman
10-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Props Leo.

You've proved you're a man of your word.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Things may not be as bleak as they seem after today's game for your Niniers.

milkman
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM
they deserve whatever these boys wanna dish....remember, they came here....so no high road for them!!!!!

stfu Twunt.

burt
10-01-2006, 05:26 PM
I said I would come back, and I did.

To all the classy posters, "Thanks for the well-wishes". I wish you guys and the Chiefs "Good Luck" for the rest of the season.

What about the rest of us????

burt
10-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Uh.....you can't do that anymore. You're a has been, old and washed up. Hell Goat Cheese probably has more mod powers in his lightsaber than you have.

heh

heh heh.......

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Props Leo.

You've proved you're a man of your word.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Things may not be as bleak as they seem after today's game for your Niniers.

Thanks, milkman. I appreciate that. Good luck to you and your team also.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:35 PM
What about the rest of us????

Ya know, I thought about that. I decided that I would keep my posts today directed to the "Classy Posters" only (you all know who you are).

I figured I kept my word by coming back, and almost all have been very gracious. So, to address the idiots would have been an insult to those here that do have high standards.

JBucc
10-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Screw leo. He's actually a decent poster. I want to see Rexi and that other guy come back and eat their crow.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Screw leo. He's actually a decent poster. I want to see Rexi and that other guy come back and eat their crow.
the other guy made one post...hopper or whatever

StcChief
10-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Good luck. 49ers got some real issues.
Just beat the Rams and I'll be happy.

luv
10-01-2006, 05:44 PM
the other guy made one post...hopper or whatever
...or 32 posts.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Good luck. 49ers got some real issues.
Just beat the Rams and I'll be happy.

For some reason, the Rams are one team we can beat. Wish we could play them 16 times in a season. LOL

luv
10-01-2006, 05:49 PM
For some reason, the Rams are one team we can beat. Wish we could play them 16 times in a season. LOL
When talking to a Niners fan last week, he used the logic that the Denver beat KC, St Louis beat Denver, and that SF beat St Louis. I reminded him that KC beat St Louis. Sure, it was during preseason, but still...

LaBamba
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM

Senior leothedogo...

Entiendo cómo que usted debe sentirse. Trate jugar sin los tipos alegres próximo tiempo

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Senior leothedogo...

Entiendo cómo que usted debe sentirse. Trate jugar sin los tipos alegres próximo tiempo

I'm too lazy to get out my Spanish-English book. If you want to make a point, you're gunna have to translate this into ENGLISH.

I must also remind you, this is America, and in America, we speak ENGLISH. Therefore, if you would like to communicate successfully in America with Americans, you must speak ENGLISH. I would never even think to go to Mexico and expect to communicate in English there. Why would you think that you can communicate in Spanish here?

You are in the United States Of America. Speak ENGLISH or go home.

Halfcan
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm too lazy to get out my Spanish-English book. If you want to make a point, you're gunna have to translate this into ENGLISH.

I must also remind you, this is America, and in America, we speak ENGLISH. Therefore, if you would like to communicate successfully in America with Americans, you must speak ENGLISH. I would never even think to go to Mexico and expect to communicate in English there. Why would you think that you can communicate in Spanish here?

You are in the United States Of America. Speak ENGLISH or go home.

No Habla English.

milkman
10-01-2006, 06:49 PM
No Habla English.

Everyone knows that senorita.

cdcox
10-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Senior leothedogo...

Courtesy of Babel fish:

Mr. Leothedog:

I understand how that you must feel. Treat to play without the glad types next time

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Everyone knows that senorita.

:LOL: LMAO LMAO LMAO

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Courtesy of Babel fish:

Mr. Leothedog:

I understand how that you must feel. Treat to play without the glad types next time

cdcox, I'm really not in the mood right now. So, please rephrase that so the rest of us know what you are trying to say.

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Courtesy of Babel fish:

Mr. Leothedog:

In other words..Senor Labamba's espanol es ciento perciento mierda!!!

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
No Habla English.

I believe it would be, "No Hablo Engles".

* I just confirmed that with my 17 year old son and his girlfriend.*

cdcox
10-01-2006, 07:00 PM
cdcox, I'm really not in the mood right now. So, please rephrase that so the rest of us know what you are trying to say.

I put the Spanish quote into Babel Fish, which is a website that translates one from one language to another, often with humorous results. I'm not sure exactly what Labamba said in his original post, but if you can't see the humor, I don't think I'll be able to help you.

leothedog69
10-01-2006, 07:02 PM
I put the Spanish quote into Babel Fish, which is a website that translates one from one language to another, often with humorous results. I'm not sure exactly what Labamba said in his original post, but if you can't see the humor, I don't think I'll be able to help you.

cd, how can I see the humor if I don't know what he's saying??

Besides, I've never heard of "babel Fish".

burt
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Ya know, I thought about that. I decided that I would keep my posts today directed to the "Classy Posters" only (you all know who you are).

I figured I kept my word by coming back, and almost all have been very gracious. So, to address the idiots would have been an insult to those here that do have high standards.

Leo, I didn't malign you.... and my statment was a feeble joke.

cdcox
10-01-2006, 07:09 PM
http://babelfish.altavista.com

luv
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
I believe it would be, "No Hablo Engles".

* I just confirmed that with my 17 year old son and his girlfriend.*
I remembered it being Ingles. :shrug:

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 07:14 PM
:rolleyes: my old friend shows his colors again :rolleyes:
Your old friend? :rolleyes: You've been here a month. ???

burt
10-01-2006, 07:18 PM
LMAO LMAO

Bill Parcells
10-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Sarcasm Skip!!!

I got into my first fight here with him..

I was just kidding..Lighten up old timer

luv
10-01-2006, 07:20 PM
If it were anyone else, I'd say he's referring to "old" as in your age. I don't think he was though.

LaBamba
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Senior Towne perdió su sentido del humor durante la anexión de California

Warrior5
10-01-2006, 07:28 PM

NUMMY!!!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050502/050502_asheville_sm_8a.standard.jpg

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Leo, you're a decent guy. Big stones for coming back here. Glad this thread got more traffic than the "low road" one.
You're kind of annoying , but alright. Sort of like a little brother. If you were here, I'd give you two for flinching.

At least you had the Montana/Young years. We're still waiting. If we keep playing like we did today...the end result would be nice, but I think other teams will not be as kind.
Thanks to your team, from our team, for the confidence.
Hope you know I was messing around about the fight thread and most of the other snaps.

good luck.
tinyE

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2006, 10:13 PM

I don't know what this guy said all week, but after reading this post I like him. Way to come back and take it like a man.