PDA

View Full Version : DAMON HUARD: 47-66 (71.2%), 481 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs - 106.94 Passer Rating

RINGLEADER
10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Depending on how the late games finish up (there's a chance Rex Grossman and Donovan McNabb could move ahead of their present positions behind him if they put together good performances) Damon Huard will be the second highest rated quarterback in the NFL. Only passer that for sure will exceed him in passer rating is David Carr who will end up at 108.88.

Let's hope the Ferangi keeps it rolling next week against the Cards...

Douche Baggins
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
All I have to say is....

I TOLD YOU SO

JBucc
10-01-2006, 05:22 PM
How is David Carr so high? Are they blocking for him this year?

RINGLEADER
10-01-2006, 05:27 PM

He has like 7 or 8 TDs and only a couple of picks. He's playing well.

burt
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
All I have to say is....

I TOLD YOU SO

You were right....and I told you this last game...and I tell you again...you were right. Believe it or not, I am not picking at you. I just want to aknowledge the fact that you were right. And I also want you to understand, I admit you were right and I was wrong. Nuff said.

Sure-Oz
10-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I wonder if Miami wants to trade us a 1st round pick for Huard.

Basileus777
10-01-2006, 05:44 PM

He put up 3 tds and a bunch of yards on the Colts 2nd stringers in garbage time.

chiefsfaninNC
10-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Wow. Trent who? Let's not lose site of reality here.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:02 PM
All I have to say is....

I TOLD YOU SO

But will you be around if he flips the game next week...or throws up a nasty goose-egg against Pittsburgh?

I'll tell you the same thing that I posted in the other thread where Hootie called me out.....it was 1 game, at home, against the Niner's. If i see him put up decent numbers again next week, and then against the Steelers, then I will come in and admit you were right.

Until then.....props to Huard for the good game today.

mmaddog

LaBamba
10-01-2006, 06:04 PM
GoChiefs es sabio en las maneras del fútbol

the Talking Can
10-01-2006, 06:05 PM
ha ha...Collins is pissed...he leaves and the backup becomes a hero

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 06:07 PM
But will you be around if he flips the game next week...or throws up a nasty goose-egg against Pittsburgh?

I'll tell you the same thing that I posted in the other thread where Hootie called me out.....it was 1 game, at home, against the Niner's. If i see him put up decent numbers again next week, and then against the Steelers, then I will come in and admit you were right.

Until then.....props to Huard for the good game today.

mmaddog
so he has to put up pro bowl numbers every week for you to admit he's a serviceable backup!??! Hahahahahahahahaha!

luv
10-01-2006, 06:10 PM
so he has to put up pro bowl numbers every week for you to admit he's a serviceable backup!??! Hahahahahahahahaha!
When was the last time he had numbers even close to today's?

Douche Baggins
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM
ha ha...Collins is pissed...he leaves and the backup becomes a hero

Collins never had moxy on Huard's level.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM

Man...the more you post, the less sense you make. And the more you seem to reach to prove yourself.

Come back later when your thoughts are collected.

mmaddog

LanceHunter
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Well maybe Miami can start their backup , and cull Cullpepper lmao . It may be dejavu all over again ( as Yogi Berra might say ) . Seems I recall Green bein hurt , and a relative unkown named Warner took the Rams you know where lol . I say let him keep starting . We sure don't want another debacle like when Gannon , red hot , was sidelined for the dismal Elvis . Maybe king Carl will stay out of it this time . I sure fookin hope so .

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Collins never had moxy on Huard's level.

It's "moxie".....where's your editor?

mmaddog

LaBamba
10-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Damon Huard tiene un pene el tamaño de Montezuma dejó pierna

milkman
10-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Well maybe Miami can start their backup , and cull Cullpepper lmao . It may be dejavu all over again ( as Yogi Berra might say ) . Seems I recall Green bein hurt , and a relative unkown named Warner took the Rams you know where lol . I say let him keep starting . We sure don't want another debacle like when Gannon , red hot , was sidelined for the dismal Elvis . Maybe king Carl will stay out of it this time . I sure fookin hope so .

I think there's a strong possibility.........No, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, you need to find somewhere to buy a clue.

Sure-Oz
10-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Huard was a gamer today, Collins was a quiet pussy. I saw Huard like that with Miami back in 2000 or whatever.

LaBamba
10-01-2006, 06:27 PM
el lechero es sabio pero algo cuajado

KcMizzou
10-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Well maybe Miami can start their backup , and cull Cullpepper lmao . It may be dejavu all over again ( as Yogi Berra might say ) . Seems I recall Green bein hurt , and a relative unkown named Warner took the Rams you know where lol . I say let him keep starting . We sure don't want another debacle like when Gannon , red hot , was sidelined for the dismal Elvis . Maybe king Carl will stay out of it this time . I sure fookin hope so .:doh!:

Douche Baggins
10-01-2006, 06:28 PM
You know what? Let's be honest.

Trent Green has never started a season this well statistically.

Halfcan
10-01-2006, 06:32 PM

Oh so now he is better than TG-take another happy pill.

Douche Baggins
10-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Didn't say that. I was just making an observation.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:34 PM

It would be interesting to see....I guess I have never really looked at that.

mmaddog

milkman
10-01-2006, 06:34 PM
el lechero es sabio pero algo cuajado

If you complimented me, then you're a man of vision.

If you insulted me, your and idiot.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
If you complimented me, then you're a man of vision.

If you insulted me, your and idiot.

He says you are wise.....but the other part I couldn't understand.

mmaddog

burt
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM

Not even you are this stupid....... um, never mind, yes you are...

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't talk sports with girls, especially girls that don't know jack shit...sorry

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Not even you are this stupid....... um, never mind, yes you are...
He never said Huard was better than Green...

runnercyclist
10-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I wonder if Miami wants to trade us a 1st round pick for Huard.

No deal!

Damnit carl!

LanceHunter
10-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah no one said Green is washed up , it's just that before this year he had great pass protection , so he didn't get hit alot . Seems though that Aikman , Young , Montana , all had to accept the fact that they couldn't take the hits anymore , age does that to players . Might as well keep the hot hand in the game , Green may very well retire at the end of the season anyway , Everyones been saying , when are we gonna get a replacement for Green , this just might be Huard's time , like Gannon had his , and how did Carl show his appreciation ? Free agency to the Raiders for Rich . Huard has had some good stats in the past , and was on fire today .

1999: Played in 16 games as the holder on placements for Miami ... Saw duty in nine games (five starts) at quarterback, posting a 4-1 record in his starting efforts ... Completed 125 of 216 passes for a career-high 1,288 yards with eight TDs and four INTs for a 79.8 QB rating ... Joined QB Earl Morrall as only the second quarterback in Dolphins history to win his first three games as a starter.

A four-year letterman (1992-95) and three-year starter (1993-95) at Washington, where he concluded his career as the Huskies all-time passing leader with 5,692 yards ... In his career, connected on 458 of 744 passes (61.6%) for 5,692 yards with 34 touchdowns and 28 interceptions. 1995 (Senior): Completed 184 of 267 passes (64.1%) for 2,415 yards with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions ... His 2,415 yards ranks second in school history ... Named ABC Sports Player of the Game in Washington’s victory over Miami (Fla.) to end the Hurricanes NCAA-record home winning streak ... Red-shirted as a freshman in 1991 on the Huskies National Championship Team.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah no one said Green is washed up , it's just that before this year he had great pass protection , so he didn't get hit alot . Seems though that Aikman , Young , Montana , all had to accept the fact that they couldn't take the hits anymore , age does that to players . Might as well keep the hot hand in the game , Green may very well retire at the end of the season anyway , Everyones been saying , when are we gonna get a replacement for Green , this just might be Huard's time , like Gannon had his , and how did Carl show his appreciation ? Free agency to the Raiders for Rich . Huard has had some good stats in the past , and was on fire today .

1999: Played in 16 games as the holder on placements for Miami ... Saw duty in nine games (five starts) at quarterback, posting a 4-1 record in his starting efforts ... Completed 125 of 216 passes for a career-high 1,288 yards with eight TDs and four INTs for a 79.8 QB rating ... Joined QB Earl Morrall as only the second quarterback in Dolphins history to win his first three games as a starter.

A four-year letterman (1992-95) and three-year starter (1993-95) at Washington, where he concluded his career as the Huskies all-time passing leader with 5,692 yards ... In his career, connected on 458 of 744 passes (61.6%) for 5,692 yards with 34 touchdowns and 28 interceptions. 1995 (Senior): Completed 184 of 267 passes (64.1%) for 2,415 yards with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions ... His 2,415 yards ranks second in school history ... Named ABC Sports Player of the Game in Washington’s victory over Miami (Fla.) to end the Hurricanes NCAA-record home winning streak ... Red-shirted as a freshman in 1991 on the Huskies National Championship Team.

hahahahaha, let's just relax guy.

burt
10-01-2006, 09:12 PM
He never said Huard was better than Green...

yep, you're correct.....

Doesn't attempt to stir up discontent or QB contraversy.... :rolleyes:

It's a bullshit comment.

Pitt Gorilla
10-01-2006, 09:14 PM
I think a lot of us were pretty happy with him as our backup.

TRR
10-01-2006, 09:14 PM
If Damon Huard was 25 years old, I might say KC could have a slim controversy brewing. However, DH is 33 years old, and a journeyman backup. Everyone wants the next Gannon or Brady, but DH is not it. Trust me on that one. Huard is very good at his job. Managing the game, and keeping his team competitive until the starter gets back.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:17 PM
there is absolutely ZERO controversy, regardless of how old Damon Huard is...

The difference here is simple. Green is better than Huard, A LOT ****ING BETTER. Brady just so happened to be better than Bledsoe, it was easy to see.

Let's just stop this madness right now. Please. PLEASE?!??!

burt
10-01-2006, 09:21 PM

The difference here is simple. Green is better than Huard, A LOT ****ING BETTER. Brady just so happened to be better than Bledsoe, it was easy to see.

I totally agree with you! I wasn't the one comparing QB's johnsons....

TRR
10-01-2006, 09:21 PM

As I said in my previous post, if Huard were younger, than we could possibly view him as the QBOTF when Green hangs them up. However, I se Huard being about 36 years old by the time Trent Green is done in KC.

LanceHunter
10-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I see said the blind man . So just how many of you psychics last season saw Roaf retiring hehe , or losing Richardson because king carl didn't want to cough up a measly 500k ? opinions are like assholes , everybody's got one . Next someone will tell me that replacing Gannon with Elvis in the playoffs was the right thing to do , christ on a crutch lmmfao .

milkman
10-05-2006, 09:49 PM
I see said the blind man . So just how many of you psychics last season saw Roaf retiring hehe , or losing Richardson because king carl didn't want to cough up a measly 500k ? opinions are like assholes , everybody's got one . Next someone will tell me that replacing Gannon with Elvis in the playoffs was the right thing to do , christ on a crutch lmmfao .

WTH? :spock:

Who let your dumb ass in?

Rausch
10-05-2006, 10:04 PM

Never.

He's doing a great job and better than anyone could have expected but I'm still....skeptical.

A real 2nd QB would have punked some bidge in a bar during training camp and claimed the job like a man...

LanceHunter
10-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Huard is doing well , the reason he looked like crap last year was , when you only get to play in the preseason with the wannabes , even Brady would look bad . And if Green does decide to hang it up after this season , well who could blame him ? Dickie brought him here , and now he's gone , tending his grapes . When was the last young QB that went all the way , and finished their career with KC , was it Dawson ? Remember when the Chiefs picked Blackledge over Montana , what a boner that was . Guess we should be thankful that Collins isn't leading this team , and if I had my way , I'd be trying to figure a way to get a first round pick to get John Booty in a couple years after he finishes at USC . Take that to the fridge Milkman lol .

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Take that to the fridge-wow what a BURN! :fire:

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 10:55 PM
I will be shocked if Milk ever shows up here again.

Basileus777
10-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Huard is doing well , the reason he looked like crap last year was , when you only get to play in the preseason with the wannabes , even Brady would look bad . And if Green does decide to hang it up after this season , well who could blame him ? Dickie brought him here , and now he's gone , tending his grapes . When was the last young QB that went all the way , and finished their career with KC , was it Dawson ? Remember when the Chiefs picked Blackledge over Montana , what a boner that was . Guess we should be thankful that Collins isn't leading this team , and if I had my way , I'd be trying to figure a way to get a first round pick to get John Booty in a couple years after he finishes at USC . Take that to the fridge Milkman lol .

If Collins were our starting qb we would really be doomed.

I don't it was Montana we skipped over in that draft, i'm pretty sure we picked Blackledge over Marino and Kelly.

I doubt Booty goes in the first round and he might actually come after out this year. He might be worth a look later first day.

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Booty-yep sounds like a winner-I am going out to get my Authentic Jersey right now.

milkman
10-06-2006, 07:41 PM

First off, dumbass, Dawson wasn't drafted by the Chiefs.
He spent five years in the NFL with Pittsburg and Cleveland before being signed by the then Dallas Texans, coached by Hank Stram, who had been an assisstent coach at Purdue when Lenny was the QB there.

Second, dumbass, Green is in KC because Dick wanted him as his QB.
Not necessarily the other way around.
Green is still playing, and will continue to play if health allows, because he loves the game.
He won't retire simply because Dick is gone.

Third, dumbass, Montan was a third round draft pick in 1979.

Blackledge was the Chiefs 1st round pick in '83, and as Baselius has already pointed out, Marino and Kelly were the QBs we passed on in favor of Blackledge.

Fourth, dumbass, why would I take information, especially inaccurate information to the fridge?

Fifth, dumbass, have I mentioned that you're a dumbass?

Tactical Funky
10-06-2006, 10:18 PM
First off, dumbass, Dawson wasn't drafted by the Chiefs.
He spent five years in the NFL with Pittsburg and Cleveland before being signed by the then Dallas Texans, coached by Hank Stram, who had been an assisstent coach at Purdue when Lenny was the QB there.

Second, dumbass, Green is in KC because Dick wanted him as his QB.
Not necessarily the other way around.
Green is still playing, and will continue to play if health allows, because he loves the game.
He won't retire simply because Dick is gone.

Third, dumbass, Montan was a third round draft pick in 1979.

Blackledge was the Chiefs 1st round pick in '83, and as Baselius has already pointed out, Marino and Kelly were the QBs we passed on in favor of Blackledge.

Fourth, dumbass, why would I take information, especially inaccurate information to the fridge?

Fifth, dumbass, have I mentioned that you're a dumbass?
Someone just got served... :eek: LMAO

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2006, 10:21 PM
"So hypothetically, according to you, I can admire a man's penis in the shower, but the moment I put it in my mouth some sort of line has been crossed."