PDA

View Full Version : I saw Stevie Ray on TV today

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm chillin down at the local Dave and Busters eating a Philly Cheesesteak when low and behold I look up and see Stevie with a big smile on his face. I said hi, but I don't think he heard me.

Count Zarth
10-01-2006, 08:15 PM
I see him on TV virtually every Sunday but today he was camwhoring. :D

Halfcan
10-01-2006, 08:18 PM
The guy is a Superstar!!

Bwana
10-01-2006, 08:18 PM
I see him on TV virtually every Sunday but today he was camwhoring. :D

He did geat a lot of tube time today. :thumb:

Demonpenz
10-01-2006, 08:21 PM
wierd wolf and extreme chief were on a bunch too. Chris meyers said about extreme chief i know it's hot but not hot enough to turn red

big nasty kcnut
10-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Well those guys are great chiefs fans. I hope to meet those guys and party with them.

BigRedChief
10-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Well those guys are great chiefs fans. I hope to meet those guys and party with them.

Yeah good luck....that frigging FDE wins some tailgating gear, finishes the scooby van and now I'm a stranger...:harumph:

DomerNKC
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Well those guys are great chiefs fans. I hope to meet those guys and party with them.you are reading them wrong. Red extreme and the X-Factor are jackasses. they do alot for some good causes, but they are way hung up on themselves. i never met fde or wierd wolf, but red x and x-factor believe that if they were not there that 78000 fans would not know what to do. they actually believe that they are the sole reason that people get up on their feet and cheer. i really dont know how those two fit their heads into the stadium.

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
you are reading them wrong. Red extreme and the X-Factor are jackasses. they do alot for some good causes, but they are way hung up on themselves. i never met fde or wierd wolf, but red x and x-factor believe that if they were not there that 78000 fans would not know what to do. they actually believe that they are the sole reason that people get up on their feet and cheer. i really dont know how those two fit their heads into the stadium.

I don't know Red-X and X Factor, but I have met WeirdWolf and FDE, and I would say that they are 2 very fine people. You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.

mmaddog

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Is stevieray the Elvis looking motherf*cker?

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:59 PM
you are reading them wrong. Red extreme and the X-Factor are jackasses. they do alot for some good causes, but they are way hung up on themselves. i never met fde or wierd wolf, but red x and x-factor believe that if they were not there that 78000 fans would not know what to do. they actually believe that they are the sole reason that people get up on their feet and cheer. i really dont know how those two fit their heads into the stadium.
How did you come up with that, Domer?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2006, 10:00 PM

Yeah, and from what I can tell a pretty stand up guy all the way around.

DomerNKC
10-01-2006, 10:03 PM
I don't know Red-X and X Factor, but I have met WeirdWolf and FDE, and I would say that they are 2 very fine people. You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.

mmaddog
*******for some reason they look like they are having fun.(wierd wolf and first down elvis) Ill bet that they are great guys. the other two are the worst. im surprised that they dont have their publicist talk to the common people for them. last year on another board we got the priviledge of red extremes thread asking for suggestions for his outfit and name. those two are way over the top.

DomerNKC
10-01-2006, 10:06 PM
How did you come up with that, Domer?i have met red extreme and the x-factor. i have also read their postings. they are the resident "superfans" on another board. those guys cups runneth over in arrogance. ive always wanted to meet wierd wolf and first down elvis because they seem real.

JazzzLovr
10-01-2006, 10:06 PM

mmaddog

My response is nearly the same. I've met Red Xtreme and X Factor once or twice, but really don't know much about them at all. I've been around Weird Wolf quite a few times now and he seems like a pretty good guy.

But I will definitely vouch for Stevie/Elvis. We became friends about the time he moved back to KC a few years ago. Since then, he and his wife and kids have all treated me like part of their family. If you have a chance to get to know him, it's definitely worth the time to do so. :thumb:

Demonpenz
10-01-2006, 10:50 PM
red extreme plays some hard ass two hand touch football. He seemed alright.

C-Mac
10-01-2006, 11:12 PM

FDE = Stevie Ray = Good Guy

Mosbonian
10-01-2006, 11:23 PM
FDE = Stevie Ray = Great Guy

Fixed your post...hope you don't mind.

mmaddog

GoodDaySir!
10-02-2006, 12:19 AM
He's doing a lot to further the stereotypes about Chief fans.

JimNasium
10-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Stevie is the man.

ENDelt260
10-02-2006, 12:28 AM
He's doing a lot to further the stereotypes about Chief fans.
We're stereotyped as Elvis impersonators?

Boon
10-02-2006, 12:30 AM
What ever happened to Belly Boy?

Demonpenz
10-02-2006, 12:32 AM
What ever happened to Belly Boy?

adkins diet ruined his career

GoodDaySir!
10-02-2006, 12:44 AM
We're stereotyped as Elvis impersonators?

Sure, let's go with that.

Valiant
10-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Stevie is cool, played football with him.. just needs to cut his girly nails..

Red extreme is alright, he is no dirtier then the way phil plays... But as long as you are semi-speedy they cannot keep with you...:)